someone

Jackson, KY

#1 Jul 6, 2010
Anyone how Tim Thacker?
who

Irvine, KY

#2 Jul 7, 2010
How old is this Tim Thacker your asking about?
someone

Jackson, KY

#3 Jul 8, 2010
He is 28
who

Irvine, KY

#4 Jul 8, 2010
Not the same one I know. The one I know is about 25. Sorry.
Wondering

Cincinnati, OH

#5 Jul 9, 2010
Is he the same Timmy that is with a girl named Nicole? They would also have 2 kids together. IF so what the heck is he thinking?
who

Irvine, KY

#6 Jul 10, 2010
Nope, must not be the same one you are talking about.
someone

Jackson, KY

#7 Jul 13, 2010
Its the sameone that is with nicole and has 2 kids
No Sympathy for pillheads

Ladson, SC

#8 Oct 14, 2011
thackers by any name are just thieving pill heads, worthless, cant or wont take care of thier own. always lookin to blame someone or something else for thier own failures...just plain sorry
Thacker

Irvine, KY

#9 Apr 17, 2013
No Sympathy for pillheads wrote:
thackers by any name are just thieving pill heads, worthless, cant or wont take care of thier own. always lookin to blame someone or something else for thier own failures...just plain sorry
Get real I work every day of my damn life thank you...
Yeah right

Paris, KY

#10 Apr 17, 2013
Thacker wrote:
<quoted text>Get real I work every day of my damn life thank you...
Every Thacker I ever known was uneducated high school drop outs who lie, steal, cheat, and try to ruin other people's lives.
Kota

Richmond, KY

#11 Aug 3, 2015
You know what I find funny that all you people are judging all of us and you probably haven't met all of us I am a Thacker I'm Jimmy joe's youngest son Dakota not all of us are that way I bust my ass every day to earn my keep and put food on the table, I'm not a pillhead nor drug addict in general and as you can tell by the way I am speaking here that I am pretty well educated, I dont lie to anyone because if you have nothing truthful to say then dont say it and I admit if I make mistakes because I know I'm not perfect God didn't make me perfect so how about you actually take time to get to know someone before you actually think you know anything about my sister Cheyenne or myself for that matter. It would be greatly appreciated.
Kota

Richmond, KY

#12 Aug 3, 2015
No Sympathy for pillheads wrote:
And as for you... You can ask anyone who knows me and they will tell you I'm no damn thief, or worthless or can't take care of what's mine. I strived to be different just as my little sister did as well you don't know me you don't know my story I am sick and tired of always being assumed that just because I am Thacker that I'm associated with all the bad stuff you people who judge and want to break people down are nothing but cyber bullies I know because I was bullied in school because I was different how would you feel if everyday of your life you were put down and made to feel like scum you know my family may not be the best people in the world but I love my dad with all of my heart. He was my rock yes he was known for alot but he was still my dad and its because of him that I am such a strong willed person and stand firm in my beliefs because dad taught me to never back down and stand up for what I believe in. Who I am is no better than you just like you are no better than me we were created as equals and should be treated as such.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 min BenHurHurHur 151,992
Angel King of St Mark is a sociopath 6 min m e h 25
Woman In Black Dress and Glasses I Saw Leaving ... 12 min Sad Fact 196
Too Good For The Old / Used Up Ugly Fat Women 1 hr The Great Sarcasmo 59
failed drug test on probation (Feb '12) 2 hr Skittles 92
whos likes sonnys bbq (Mar '09) 4 hr Webster 62
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 7 hr Doobie Time 38,738

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages