Keith Little a rat and trouble maker?

Posted in the Richmond Forum

Info Seeker

Richmond, KY

#1 Jun 29, 2011
Anyone know anythng about Keith Little? I heard he is a rat and a trouble maker. Is he?
justmee

United States

#2 Jun 29, 2011
Yea, he seems to thrive on drama.
Speaker of the truth

Richmond, KY

#3 Jun 30, 2011
I have heard that he is one to watch out for. Haven't heard very much good about him.
Agree

Richmond, KY

#4 Jun 30, 2011
Don't trust him. He stole from me and I agre wit ifo seeker, I think he is a rat.
Someone who knows him

Richmond, KY

#5 Jul 2, 2011
Don't Trust Him!
Cell Mate

Richmond, KY

#6 Jul 30, 2011
I did time with him and he is just a bulley and thinks he is better than everyone else.
Knows Well

Paris, KY

#7 Dec 1, 2012
agree!
ITS Big Bubba

Pikeville, KY

#10 Dec 12, 2012
Keith Little is a little limp assed punk that was living with a fag down on Race street... He is a big time pill head that doesn't have enough brains to get out of the rain... Hey Little if you don't like what I just said Queer Boy I'm up on Steep Street every day so come on up and we can talk about it... By the way Little snitch on that Big Black guy the Feds Popped on Steep Street... He called his then Girl Friend and told her she had better Unass the Little Detail Shop that the Feds and the local cops were on there way over... So How did he know??? By the way I was told the queer he is staying with has AIDS.
Stunned

United States

#11 Dec 12, 2012
Wow..What is his address so I can keep my kids away.
meeee

Paris, KY

#12 Dec 12, 2012
ITS Big Bubba wrote:
Keith Little is a little limp assed punk that was living with a fag down on Race street... He is a big time pill head that doesn't have enough brains to get out of the rain... Hey Little if you don't like what I just said Queer Boy I'm up on Steep Street every day so come on up and we can talk about it... By the way Little snitch on that Big Black guy the Feds Popped on Steep Street... He called his then Girl Friend and told her she had better Unass the Little Detail Shop that the Feds and the local cops were on there way over... So How did he know??? By the way I was told the queer he is staying with has AIDS.
She had better Unass the shop. Not sure what word was susposedto go here. I hear the same thing as you have heard. Anyone know where he is living or what he is doing now. His former gf is running the shop. The only thing that belonged to him was his last name was put on the shop. He reall never had any ownership.
ITS Big Bubba

Pikeville, KY

#13 Dec 13, 2012
@ meeeee unass the shop means leave the cop are coming and they did. The shop is no longer on Steep ST. And he was staying in the Apartment Complex on Race Street. with some queer... That Drug head SOB is a snitch But he was also allow dope to be sold out of the Shop as long as they kept him high... That's two Dope heads and Snitches in that building in a row.. Opee and little both are big time Frauds and dope heads and can not be trusted, especially that asshole, Opee

At one time I thought Littles Girl friend was full of it as well, but the I statred to feel sorry for her.
cccc

Berea, KY

#14 Dec 14, 2012
Hes in jail now.
Former Employee

Paris, KY

#15 Dec 14, 2012
Little is in jail.

I worked for Little's and did not like working for Keith. I never was paid what was susposed to when it was promised.

Little's ex gf alwasys paid me what was expected and on time. Heard she changed locations but is still running her shop. She was the one with the brains of the shop and kept things running. He just stayed high and threw nasty tempertantrums and treated her just awful. I told her she deserves better.

Big Bubba give me a clue to who you are. I might know you.
phuckingroovin

Winchester, KY

#16 Jan 12, 2013
Richard foster aka big bubba
I seent it

Winchester, KY

#17 Jan 12, 2013
Keith Little (little refering to size in his pants, and intelligance)- hes a wenie. Cant clean cars. Just turns the water hose loose n turns the heat on to dry it while he gets high. Nobody likes em. Bet he dont like himself. Saw a turd roll out his pantleg one time. I laughed even tho i was digusted. He tried to deny it but it hada b one of us n it was on his shoe not mine. Remember kids dont do drugs!!!!! Ull have a turd roll down ur pants right on to ur nikes. Now thats "CRAPPY" lol
Tru storie

Winchester, KY

#18 Jan 12, 2013
Saw em at the barber shop. He cut line n hopped up n the chair. Barber says what kinda haircut u want? Keith says gimmie the amber alert! Do u kno how hard it is to get a table for 1 at chuck e cheese lookin like this? He swiped the tip jar on the way out the door. How dispicable!
Hee Hee

Richmond, KY

#19 Jan 13, 2013
LITTLE, KEITH DARELL is a registered sex offender. According to his sex offender profile the age of his victim was 15 years old. Here is the link:

http://kspsor.state.ky.us/sor/servlet/SOR...

He is now in jail for trafficking in pain pills.

He is going to be gone for quite a while.

You know what they do to child molesters in jail? Hee Hee Hee.

Un-ass

Richmond, KY

#20 Jan 13, 2013
un-ass

1. To immediately leave a hostile area when either compromised or under fire.(Used extensively by US Special Ops)

2. To leave an undesireable area very quickly
- "The Black Hawk dusted us in and before we knew it, the place was crawlin' with bad guys. My team leader immediately called them back to un-ass us."
James The Mover

Pikeville, KY

#21 Jan 27, 2013
phuckingroovin wrote:
Richard foster aka big bubba Im'
I'm sory but you are very wrong about that name being its BigBubba. I know for a fact he isn't he might have been a few years ago but Its BigBubba that made that comment is my Dormmate here at EKU... So before you send out the Wolf Tickets Punking and Groving you need to get the facts stright...
wandering

Richmond, KY

#22 Jan 27, 2013
Forget about this guy. he is in jail and appears he will be there fow a pretty long haul. Thanks to Topix ---they got him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 11 min What if 135,681
Cookout girl 19 min No it all 6
Movie/Actor Game (Jan '12) 32 min JAX RuLz IDOL 373
movie/ star co star game (Jan '13) 36 min JAX RuLz IDOL 544
Name Game/Drop-Add/First Or Last Name (Oct '11) 40 min JAX RuLz IDOL 1,142
The Famous Name Game (Nov '12) 43 min JAX RuLz IDOL 1,861
Add a Word, Drop a Word (Sep '11) 45 min JAX RuLz IDOL 19,728
How Am I Supposed to Climb The Ladder of Succes... 1 hr translation 4,942
Bonnie Cable passing 2 hr rip 6
More from around the web

Richmond People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance