tired

Ashland, KY

#1 Aug 22, 2011
Does anyone know a guy named Lance that lives around the main street area of Richmond. Early 20s maybe.
Cousin

Richmond, KY

#2 Oct 10, 2011
Are you speaking of a tall guy with long hair and beard and drives a caddy? If so that's my cousin, what of him?
maybe

Richmond, KY

#3 Oct 10, 2011
Gay or straight?
Cuz

Richmond, KY

#4 Oct 10, 2011
Straight
ha ha

Richmond, KY

#5 Jun 19, 2012
No he's definetly gay u should ask for his number lol
hullis

United States

#6 Jun 19, 2012
He is straight and taken
oh thats rich

Richmond, KY

#7 Jun 20, 2012
Like any ones worried about that lol. no one but steven coles nasty leftovers would want him and really he doesn't even deserve that but its pretty ironic
wondering

United States

#8 Jun 20, 2012
oh thats rich wrote:
Like any ones worried about that lol. no one but steven coles nasty leftovers would want him and really he doesn't even deserve that but its pretty ironic
Doesn't Steven cole have std's? I heard he gave some chick chlamydia or some thing. Smh if this post is about lance Ashcraft I feel bad for his gf cause she probably has chlamydia from Steven. Lance needs to stay away from things that not even sandpaper could scrape off gross
truth

Richmond, KY

#9 Jun 20, 2012
Yea that's all true I went to school with them and a girl named makay caught it from steven, I thought it was a mean joke but her mom confirmed that it really happened gross
eew

United States

#10 Jun 21, 2012
truth wrote:
Yea that's all true I went to school with them and a girl named makay caught it from steven, I thought it was a mean joke but her mom confirmed that it really happened gross
Makay is a dirty whoore too. Lance is dating a nasty mess. She looks like death and needs to grow up. Sarah's kids look like trailer park trash
Thebsnameforhidi nglol

Berea, KY

#11 Aug 3, 2012
Lance Ashcraft, what can we say about the pointless existence. Sarah and Lance are also having a child, girl for which Lance sat out in the car smoking cigarettes while Sarah was getting the ultra sound,#1 dad of the year! FUCKING LOW LIFE.
Really all I can say is that Ashcraft is and will forever be nothingness. Would be better off getting the carotid artery torn apart with a spring from his mattress while asleep.
one-love

Richmond, KY

#12 Sep 14, 2012
eh. lance and Sarah are good people. I know the both of them. say what you wish but the both of them would bend over backwards to help a friend in need. and I know for fact that lance has worked his ass off to provide for the two kids that are not even his. and Sarah is a very strong woman. and a wonderful mother. all in all they appear to be a great little family. ...fuck you all. this post and the things you are saying make me sick.
Shay

Pikeville, KY

#13 Sep 16, 2012
one-love wrote:
eh. lance and Sarah are good people. I know the both of them. say what you wish but the both of them would bend over backwards to help a friend in need. and I know for fact that lance has worked his ass off to provide for the two kids that are not even his. and Sarah is a very strong woman. and a wonderful mother. all in all they appear to be a great little family....fuck you all. this post and the things you are saying make me sick.
ok... i am not one bit scared to say who I am. A) all of you except one love and cousin up there, are a bunch of wasteoid pieces of crap. HOW DARE YOU talk about people like this that you don't even know. B) The remark about Sarah's children, you could be no more than a child yourself if you could talk about 2 VERY YOUNG children in that manner. I dunno who you people are and one of you better hope you're not who I think you are... I know where Eco villiage is and I can come have a talk with you, but you're the one's who are scum. Lance as stated does work his ass off (I would know, He works with me) and help support those boys.. should we not be saying BRAVO for doing what their father will and does NOT.... And those children are healthy and happy, and have anything they could possibly want.... how many can say the exact same of their children? Sarah is a clean woman.. been with less men I bet than ANY girl we went to school with.. so WTF are you talking about her being nasty. And damn straight she and Lance are having a lil girl.... She don't smoke, drink loads of caffine, or do drugs.... how many of you with kids in here can say the same a slim few I would be willing to bet.... I say all of you go out... get jobs and grow the hell up. Sad thing is most of you don't have a life half a great as Lance and sarah's.... And indeed they are two of the best friends one could ask for.... stop talking like ya know one thing about either of them. They have both worked their asses off for the life they have.... take notes instead of being assholes!!
Kla

Richmond, KY

#14 Oct 6, 2012
Tell em shay these bastards dont know shi t about lance sarah or the boys, bet they wouldnt say this shit to his face.

“Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Kilo”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#16 Oct 6, 2012
Shay wrote:
<quoted text>ok... i am not one bit scared to say who I am. A) all of you except one love and cousin up there, are a bunch of wasteoid pieces of crap. HOW DARE YOU talk about people like this that you don't even know. B) The remark about Sarah's children, you could be no more than a child yourself if you could talk about 2 VERY YOUNG children in that manner. I dunno who you people are and one of you better hope you're not who I think you are... I know where Eco villiage is and I can come have a talk with you, but you're the one's who are scum. Lance as stated does work his ass off (I would know, He works with me) and help support those boys.. should we not be saying BRAVO for doing what their father will and does NOT.... And those children are healthy and happy, and have anything they could possibly want.... how many can say the exact same of their children? Sarah is a clean woman.. been with less men I bet than ANY girl we went to school with.. so WTF are you talking about her being nasty. And damn straight she and Lance are having a lil girl.... She don't smoke, drink loads of caffine, or do drugs.... how many of you with kids in here can say the same a slim few I would be willing to bet.... I say all of you go out... get jobs and grow the hell up. Sad thing is most of you don't have a life half a great as Lance and sarah's.... And indeed they are two of the best friends one could ask for.... stop talking like ya know one thing about either of them. They have both worked their asses off for the life they have.... take notes instead of being assholes!!
Give em hell shazy
Covey

Richmond, KY

#17 Oct 6, 2012
Oh, what sad, low life pieces of shit... How awesome is the internet? People who'd get their asses handed to them by Lancho, resort to hiding and talking shit here? Must make them feel better about their crackhead lives. Simply put, Lance and Sarah have a great life and a wonderful brood to look after. The rest of these dumb asses are clearly jealous and wasting their lives. God I love being better than these fucking idiots.

“Smokin' Hot'n'Feelin' Groovy”

Since: Apr 12

Here, There, and Everywhere,..

#19 Oct 6, 2012
Armstrong...Tour de France...?
ew

United States

#20 Oct 8, 2012
It's true, Steven Cole will give you STDs, lie, steal, abuse you, and generally is a giant piece of garbage. She and those boys are better off without him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michael Burton 21 min Just Wondering 1
Let's Halt or Reverse Our Landslides 41 min DC ReBirth 86
Tonetta Hoevenaar (Mar '15) 48 min nyi 82
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Traveler 148,985
If a older woman is called a cougar then what i... (Apr '11) 1 hr Jjfjsl 51
Brown freckled breast 2 hr AmazingAwesomelady 1
manhattan club (Apr '15) 2 hr yesss 15

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages