Wheres her husband, Chris Rawlins at ?
haha

Jackson, KY

#23 Feb 3, 2013
id like to pump that ass.. i saw her bowling once..i would love to eat that out
STILL LOOKING

Philadelphia, PA

#24 Apr 6, 2013
Jessica????? Where is Dana?? Give me an address do I can divorce his ass and u two can live high as a kite together!! Well I hope u two would get some help u do have kids
dana moore

United States

#25 Jul 28, 2013
Look I kno Jess good.if anyone should talk shit bout her its me.all u other dicks on here talking shit need to worry bout ur problems not hers.she a great person love her till the day I die
U haters on here can kiss her ass. If that ain't enugf u can kiss mine.luv ya call me 8593024696__
Jessica anglin

United States

#26 Sep 19, 2013
To the people who only got bad shit to say about me BEHIND my back go fly a kite ur just jealous that u ain't me! No one is perfect but the people that really know me know I'm a good person with a huge heart I just don't make the best choices sometimes and I'm woman enough to admit that.
heyyyy

Macon, GA

#27 Sep 19, 2013
Hey Jessica, are you with that chris guy? if not I would like to get to know you better. I went to school with you at central, I always had crush on you. let me know.. im serious
hot girl

Elizabeth, NJ

#28 Oct 24, 2013
She's a skank ho that keeps having kids she can't raise...stop spreading your legs and having kids you obviously don't want and yes when she was a juvenile she went to jail for child abuse! A person can only blame a bad childhood on so much! Stop being a SORRY ASS MOTHER!! Worry more about your kids and less about getting high!!
jessica anglin

Richmond, KY

#29 Nov 4, 2013
i dont blame shit i do on my childhood but once again its real easy to talk shit about someone on a computer and not say who you are.....no one is perfect!!! i do plenty bad shit without people lying on me...quit hating me cuz you aint me!!! otherwise come tell me what you think bout me and we will settle it!! I bet no one comes...lmao...i live on second street in richmond.
ummmm

Richmond, KY

#30 Nov 5, 2013
jessica anglin wrote:
i dont blame shit i do on my childhood but once again its real easy to talk shit about someone on a computer and not say who you are.....no one is perfect!!! i do plenty bad shit without people lying on me...quit hating me cuz you aint me!!! otherwise come tell me what you think bout me and we will settle it!! I bet no one comes...lmao...i live on second street in richmond.
well, you're kind of right: no one *that matters* goes anywhere near second st, unless they are passing through on their way to somewhere that matters :-P

kind of like topix.

dunno if anyone has suggested this to you before, but you might try not giving a sh!t what people on here say. because if they are saying it here,#1 what they have to say doesn't matter, and #2 no one that matters will ever see it or (if they are smart) take it seriously. the fact that topix requires no accountability or responsibility means that nothing said about people here bears any weight in the real world, because the source (and their sources, and their sources' sources) cannot be verified.

just kidding about second st... sure their are some fine folks that live there. ya live where ya gotta.
jes

Fort Worth, TX

#31 Nov 12, 2014
heyyyy wrote:
Hey Jessica, are you with that chris guy? if not I would like to get to know you better. I went to school with you at central, I always had crush on you. let me know.. im serious
Hey get at me on fb am interested in seeing who u are...jes

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 53 min ChromiuMan 164,713
Looking for a regular poker game 1 hr Richmond citizen 1
BEDBUGS and Filth roaches (Nov '11) 1 hr Real talk 8
Kevin Jenkins 2 hr SIDEBITCHES 32
The Unremarkable History of Edturd 5 hr pfft 1,834
Brittany 9 hr translation 4
James Robinson 9 hr Real talk 7

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages