Berea, KY

#1 Jul 2, 2010
Just wondering? Trying to "feel" this site out this is my 1st time on here
Seriously

Mount Sterling, KY

#2 Jul 2, 2010
MIA until now wrote:
Just wondering? Trying to "feel" this site out this is my 1st time on here
Welcome to Topix, and my condolences in advance!

Sometimes you get normal, well-adjusted people just looking to kill time and (maybe) be helpful, responding courteously and without malice. Most times, though, you get rough-tongued, vulgar people, often with an agenda or grudge, but sometimes with no real reason at all for being mean or derogatory other than their own personal gratification and release.

The information provided by the anonymous and barely-moderated posters herein should ALWAYS be taken with a grain of salt, if not a shaker, and if at all possible, a sense of humor. Otherwise, you will find only hurt, gossip, character-bashing, random vulgarity, and frustration during your forays within.

Enjoy.

Oh, and no, I don't know anyone named Jessica Anglin. whitepages.com ? facebook.com ?
well

AOL

#3 Jul 2, 2010
Does she have a baby girl?
jess

Berea, KY

#4 Jul 4, 2010
You seem to be very nice thanks 4 the warning.
jla

Brooksville, FL

#5 Aug 1, 2010
who is looking for her? and who knows she has a baby girl? what state did she live in?
inquisitive

Richmond, KY

#6 Aug 1, 2010
her nick name is big hill, i heard she in jail not sure? i havent seen here since 97
The REAL jessica

Berea, KY

#7 Aug 1, 2010
ok it would be really nice if everyone kept my name out of their mouth and didnt worry about me because I'm not worrying about you...i mean really I've been gone for 2 yrs and I'm still taking up space in your mind ha ha I must be pretty important
inquisitive

United States

#8 Aug 1, 2010
hey jessica i was talkin to someone who knew you recently, you know Brandon Crowder
The REAL jessica

Berea, KY

#9 Aug 1, 2010
Why does it matter where I'm at?? And yes I know lots of people but that was then and this is now so stop stressing about me. Obviously I'm out of jail now and ya'll can't talk behind my back anymore!
Back Then

Richmond, KY

#10 Aug 3, 2010
Isnt she that girl who went to jail for breaking her sons arm or leg? If so someone needs to talk shit behind your back what kind of parent breaks there kids arm or from what I heard let someone break his arm I hope Jail has changed you for your kids sake Good Luck
The REAL jessica

Berea, KY

#11 Aug 3, 2010
I mean really get a f**king life cuz you obviously have no idea who you're talking to! What i went to jail for had nothing to do with my kid so unless you know what you're talking about i suggest you stay out my business!
sparks

Richmond, KY

#12 Aug 10, 2010
does your little boy zach belong to the sparks ?
The REAL jessica

Berea, KY

#13 Aug 10, 2010
ummm no...where did that come from? who is this? Why is everyone so worried about my kids?
hmm

Richmond, KY

#14 Aug 10, 2010
do u know who they belong to ? or u dont i dont think u do
The REAL jessica

Berea, KY

#15 Aug 10, 2010
think whatever u want i could care less you're the one sweatin it not me...so see i win after all!
HaHa

Richmond, KY

#16 Aug 10, 2010
It is funny that someone could care less about their childrens fatherS. U know that u have no idea about any of them..LMAO!

Since: Aug 10

Lawrenceburg, KY

#17 Aug 10, 2010
Are you people for real? I mean is your own lives so pathetic that you can't stand it and gotta try and start shit and comment on things that are none of your damn business to begin with?? U are a bunch of ignorant ass pathetic loser's. I mean really.... You have no idea how amusing you all are.
I mean seriously your so damn lame that you couldn't even come up with better screen names than "hmm or HaHa" But that's cool maybe that's all you could spell?? People with lil ass brain and no imagination are like that.
First of hmm-what the fuck is it to you who her kids belong to? They don't belong to you so move on.. What you worried they might be YOUR mans? Could be I mean if your as pathetic off screen as you are on you defiantly got room to worry I guess. and Haha-Just because someone doesn't answer your question don't mean they don't know the answer
1.) it could mean they are probably at home laughing at you both and feeling sorry for you cause you life is so boring and miserable you gotta play on the computer and hate on everyone else. Or 2.)They are probably thinking to themselves how its really none of your fuc*ing business, you idiot!!

I don't know.... I would say both. Sorry if I am rude I just don't have tolerance for ignorant ass ppl who act like they are in 8th grade..
SERIOUSLY GROW UP!
and for gos sakes GET A FREAKING LIFE...maybe then you wouldn't be a jealous ass nobody that has nothing better to do than post shit you know nothing about on the comp....
In fact I challenge you to step up and say your real name..If you really know your shit than you should have no reason to hide right?? So come on who are ya...until you grow a pair and say all this to Jessica's face then how bout you shut the fuc* up...... because what goes around comes around and scared/tired ass bitches always reap what they sew.
grow up well

Richmond, KY

#18 Aug 11, 2010
you are just another guy she is doing right now then she'll have another baby to draw welfare or a check on soo whatever no cares about the skan

Since: Aug 10

United States

#19 Aug 11, 2010
wrong again.(What else is new)? Once again you prove your ignorance. 1st of im a female
(and married).. and

2.) you need to choose a path and stick with it
I mean if she doesn't have her kids.. how is she drawing welfare checks on em...so either she has her kids and is drawing welfare for em or she doesn't have em and doesn't...

So again GROW UP cause everytime you ppl open your mouth's you just show everyone again and again how you have no fuc*ing clue what your talking about!!
and as far as no one caring about her ???
Then why a topix post with 18 comments and growing and if you are not stressing it then why are you on here commenting on it dumbass!!!!!

For someone who doesn't care you sure do stress over whats going on in her life....
your just another tired/dumb ass too scared to actually say something to her face so you gotta hide behind a computer..PATHETIC!!
Where I am from if you wanna know something and run your mouth you confront the person not play games and post shit on computers..to ppl who don't even know what they are talking about.

SERIOUSLY GROW UP....
Dusty

Berea, KY

#21 Dec 22, 2012
I grew up with Jess and always thought she was a sweetheart. Haven't seen her in years, but I am sure she is still a sweet, loving, caring, nice girl. She had a tough life growing up, so unless you know her personally then don't put her down, and at any rate it's in fact none of my business.....so get a life and Jess I hope all is well for you. Haven't seen you since we worked at tokico yrs back, love ya like a sis, let em hate and make you famous! Tell Adam I said what's up, hope he's doing ok.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How Am I Supposed to Climb The Ladder of Succes... 2 hr Kairi77 1,039
Brookelyn F. 2 hr Kairi77 33
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr they 131,618
Black people 2 hr Chester 12
Police car chase in Richmond? 3 hr SMSGT Retired 802
fwb 4 hr bigtits 6
Word Association (Jul '10) 4 hr Jennifer Renee 19,702
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 4 hr Jennifer Renee 29,577
Duane Curry Arrested??? 4 hr Paula 15
Richmond Dating
Find my Match

Richmond People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Richmond News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Richmond

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:53 am PST

Bleacher Report11:53AM
Betting Odds, Prediction for Bengals vs. Bucs
Bleacher Report12:04 PM
Complete Preview for Bucs vs. Bengals
NBC Sports 1:11 PM
Griffin addresses media, says he's here to help the team win
Bleacher Report 2:19 PM
Robert Griffin III Comments on Being Benched by Redskins HC Jay Gruden
Bleacher Report 4:00 PM
Breaking Down What Colt McCoy Brings to the Washington Offense in Place of RGIII