Comments
41 - 60 of 66 Comments Last updated Apr 7, 2014
Please

United States

#41 Oct 13, 2009
One of my friends work there and He may joke around with them, but they don't serve him up or anything. It's a good place to eat and work.
been there

North Middletown, KY

#42 Oct 13, 2009
read again the girls from the manht. go there: not the girls that work there: their cloths are on thats how it is im gonna go get one of the chilidogs nice walk around town.thanks dale hope you stay on top hatters never win.
DownTown

United States

#43 Oct 13, 2009
PPl dont have to drive down town to eat , there are ppl that work like Court House , Law Offices..Etc. I am sure these ppl are not on Food Stamps. You are so clueless!
Nick Jacklaus

Richmond, KY

#44 Oct 13, 2009
I gave it a try because i like to support local business. I genarally loathe chain restaraunts, because of their lack of imagination and boring menu options. Dales hot dog stand didn't even have sauerkraut the day I visited. The franks themselves were of very poor quality. You will not find any Hebrew National, Nathans or Vienna brand franks at this location.
loves dumb people

Richmond, KY

#45 Oct 13, 2009
Marlea wrote:
well just to let everyone know..i work there! it aint nothing like that! the only reason we are hot little young girls is bc we make tips and everyone knows how that goes! How about this, if ppl want to sit on here and talk shit come to the f***ing store and say it to our G**d*** faces!! How about that!
Wow...look how irate you are getting hun.It's a hog dog stand! lol
This comment alone shows how young you are!
yummy

Richmond, KY

#46 Oct 14, 2009
dales rocks. dale rocks. dales chili rocks. walking tacos rock. the price ROCKS.nuff said
good for richmond

Richmond, KY

#47 Nov 7, 2009
i love it ecause its good, its cheap, its different and i would much rather give my money to someone in the community than a major franchise
Richmond lady

Richmond, KY

#48 Nov 7, 2009
Where downtown is this? I thought I saw a hotdog stand in the parking lot of E.w. James near the car wash the other day??? But everyone is saying this is downtown.
I would try it, in support of it being a local business. I dont expect a gourmet hotdog. Its a hotdog, not much gormet about it lol
Sounds like a great ideal Dale, forget the haters! The working people of Richmond is what matters for you! Good Luck!
p.s. Richmond is a college town and college kids will eat this stuff, especially when its cheap! Smart man!
none for me thank you

Richmond, KY

#50 Nov 7, 2009
Marlea wrote:
well just to let everyone know..i work there! it aint nothing like that! the only reason we are hot little young girls is bc we make tips and everyone knows how that goes! How about this, if ppl want to sit on here and talk shit come to the f***ing store and say it to our G**d*** faces!! How about that!
ummmm, Now i know i won't eat there!
LocalOne

Seattle, WA

#51 Nov 7, 2009
I heard that you could go there and request a body warmed dog and one of the girls would pull one out of her oven and serve it to you. Not real hot, but the special sauce is different. Or order a 2GD for 8.00. Thats a 2 girl dog, again body temperature but one girl retrieves it from the oven with her mouth.
Its the place to buy hot dogs if you ask me.
next

Lexington, KY

#52 Nov 8, 2009
I'll have two body dogs please.
doggie lover

Lexington, KY

#53 Sep 22, 2011
great hot dogs
Really

United States

#54 Sep 23, 2011
Perverts! It's a hot dog stand not a meat market
bopper

Cincinnati, OH

#55 Oct 3, 2011
Freddy wrote:
The guy is making a living, NOT on welfare, pays people a salary and is providing a food service to the community. Why are people complaining? If your gripe is the girls he hires, why aren't you complaining when you go to Hooters? Shut up and leave the guy and his employees alone. He pays taxes which is more than some of you do.
WRONG!!!! He obtains EBT (food stamps) from the government (and taxpayers!). He has used the EBT card several times at a local convenience store!!!! Straight up fact! Damn shame people will take advantage of this piss poor welfare system, when surely, there are others, such as the elderly, that could certainly benefit more so than a business owner. He should have some shame, or at least be too proud to abuse the system!!!!
LoL

United States

#56 Oct 3, 2011
Fairyness dog.. or is it fairy dog? wait is it fairness dog with fairy sauce?
Really

United States

#57 Oct 5, 2011
Isn't he gay
colonel mustard

Richmond, KY

#58 Oct 5, 2011
He has two specials,the house,the best six inches you can put in your mouth,or the long dong foot long.
Shawna

Glenview, IL

#59 Jan 25, 2012
Your obviously stupid and extremely naive if u think a hotdog stand wont succeed in Richmond ky. For one it has for almost 3 yrs and two Richmond is a college town. What do college students do? Get drunk and find a cool relaxed place to eat and have a good time. Thats exactly wat we found at Dales. You're an idiot.
Uh oh

Richmond, KY

#61 Feb 14, 2013
Apparently, he has two guys working for him now? I thought he only hired girls. Anyone know the guys cause I think I recognize the one that's always there during the day but the big guy who delivers, I've never seen before
LOL

Jackson, KY

#62 Feb 15, 2013
I would never eat at that place again! I got food poisoned and about died from eating at that place! Why in the HE.LL would you go and give $5-$6 for hot dogs that you can serve at home for not even $1. He doesnt even use good brand hot dogs lol, the place is disgusting, nobody washes hands in that place. NASTY

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min Jay 151,296
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 48 min Me 1,591
Anyone know Carrie Davis? 2 hr Limp 1
will blacks ever let it go 2 hr mankind 28
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 2 hr Tollesboro Guy 81,601
Word Association (Jul '10) 3 hr White Fire 18,870
doug thomas has got to go 3 hr burger king 33
Missing teen girl in Berea (Jun '13) 7 hr Be glad Im not he... 7,315
•••

Flash Flood Watch for Madison County was issued at August 30 at 8:22PM EDT