Dales Hot Dog Stand
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Hmmmm

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#1 Aug 21, 2009
What do you think about Dales Hot Dog Stand or the girls that work there?
Seriously

Paris, KY

#2 Aug 21, 2009
It's not the same guy that had the bakery is it, because I bought a birthday cake there once that was disgusting.

A hot dog stand sounds like a good idea if there are novel toppings-say a condiment bar with peppers, kraut, tomatoes, etc..
Reason

Richmond, KY

#3 Aug 23, 2009
A hot dog stand in downtown Richmond where there is no good parking and not many people passing by. I hope it's tax write off cause theres no money to be made there. Any fool can see that.

Would you get up from your tv and drive to town to get a hot dog? Neither would anyone else.
Loves it

Richmond, KY

#4 Aug 23, 2009
It's great for the many people who work downtown. Every time I've been there at lunch time there is a steady crowd and there is usually parking available. Dale's is cheap, good, with good service.
NAH

United States

#5 Aug 23, 2009
And the girls that work there are hotter than heck
Citizen

Richmond, KY

#6 Aug 23, 2009
NAH wrote:
And the girls that work there are hotter than heck

That's the draw dumbass. I'd eat dog food for lunch if some hot assed female college student served it up.
The good ole days

Richmond, KY

#7 Aug 23, 2009
It is great downtown, you have hot dog stand, subway and also the several other places. Spend sometime walking around downtown, window shop and stop in and get a bite. You will be getting exercise too. Hey we all need a little of that!
lubs it

Richmond, KY

#8 Aug 23, 2009
hands down best hot dog chili ever. and its a great place to go on a wensday thursday or friday night from 12 to 2. as for the girls that work there... a little to young but cute. the only problem is novelty toppings. he needs way more. like guacamole or somethin.
NAH

United States

#9 Aug 23, 2009
Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the draw dumbass. I'd eat dog food for lunch if some hot assed female college student served it up.
only if these conversations were in person, people have been put in hopsitals for less
Yum

Richmond, KY

#10 Aug 23, 2009
Dale's is delicious! I hope it survives because it's nice to have something different than fast food, but still quick and cheap.
hot dogs

Richmond, KY

#11 Aug 23, 2009
lubs it wrote:
hands down best hot dog chili ever. and its a great place to go on a wensday thursday or friday night from 12 to 2. as for the girls that work there... a little to young but cute. the only problem is novelty toppings. he needs way more. like guacamole or somethin.
I heard he ONLY hires young and cute girls!!!
Rich

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#12 Aug 24, 2009
hot dogs wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard he ONLY hires young and cute girls!!!
I would hire one of the girls for $100 per hour!!
hahahah

Richmond, KY

#13 Aug 24, 2009
Rich wrote:
<quoted text>I would hire one of the girls for $100 per hour!!
You mean if they were in a different profession? lol
lubs it

Richmond, KY

#14 Aug 30, 2009
the walking taco rocks!!
doggie

Richmond, KY

#15 Aug 31, 2009
hahahah wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean if they were in a different profession? lol
It's sad but all the little ladies that work there are very easy and seem to not care that the man they work for is very fresh with them. Now I wouldn't do anything for a job especially a hot dog stand,,, move on girls.
liarliar

Richmond, KY

#16 Aug 31, 2009
my friends an i go there pretty often. we are all hot gals and he has never been weird with us. and he has never acted fresh with the girls there in front of us. and he doesn't have any reason to think we would be offended if he did. dale is a nice guy runnin a nice small downtown buisness. its convienent and fast. stop being a hater doggie loser.
Hmmm

Paris, KY

#17 Aug 31, 2009
What are the prices like?
tone loc

United States

#18 Aug 31, 2009
$50 to make you holla
Hmmm

Paris, KY

#19 Aug 31, 2009
That is cheap!
doggie winner

Richmond, KY

#20 Aug 31, 2009
liarliar wrote:
my friends an i go there pretty often. we are all hot gals and he has never been weird with us. and he has never acted fresh with the girls there in front of us. and he doesn't have any reason to think we would be offended if he did. dale is a nice guy runnin a nice small downtown buisness. its convienent and fast. stop being a hater doggie loser.
Yeah but have you ever needed a job there at the hot doggy stand.See how nice he is then. Maybe a little too nice.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 min Justified Justice 167,750
Overdosed victims 6 hr Reak 5
Richmond is infested with Herion (Oct '15) 6 hr Evil Jeff Sessions 34
A Trip To Stately Wayne Manor and Fisherman's W... 7 hr translation 1,796
Thief ASHLEY REMBERT 10 hr nancy nun 6
$100 reward for info on who stole a laptop on L... 11 hr DR Francisco 6
RANDY FRYER return the laptop you stole 11 hr DR Francisco 6

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages