Who/Where is the best Nail-Pedicure p...

Who/Where is the best Nail-Pedicure place in Richmond or Berea???

Posted in the Richmond Forum

daiseygirl

Danville, KY

#1 Oct 14, 2010
Looking for a place to take my Mom to get her a pedicure and nails done for her Birthday. Just wanting to get some reviews on who people think is the best quality for price. Please also tell how much you paid. I will pay good money for good quality but I've personally paid good money for crappy nails and I don't want this to happen again lol.
lifetimer

Richmond, KY

#2 Oct 14, 2010
daiseygirl wrote:
Looking for a place to take my Mom to get her a pedicure and nails done for her Birthday. Just wanting to get some reviews on who people think is the best quality for price. Please also tell how much you paid. I will pay good money for good quality but I've personally paid good money for crappy nails and I don't want this to happen again lol.
L.A. Nails next to Domino's on the bypass in Richmond is where I go. I get gels instead of acrylics so I pay $35 for a full set. Acrylics are $25, I believe. I've never had a pedicure but I think they charge $20 or $25 for one. I've always been happy and love the staff there.

Since: Aug 09

Richmond, KY

#3 Oct 14, 2010
I don't get my nails done, but I've gotten pedicures at L.A. Nails next to Domino's (like lifetimer above) and it was $25. Never had a problem, and they are always very clean and professional.
bartender

Clarksville, TN

#4 Oct 14, 2010
I have my acrylics and my pedi's done at LA nails and they are wonderfuul!! They do an excellant job!! I always have nail art done on hands and feet these people are very talented! You won't be disappointed!
Truthfully

Richmond, KY

#5 Oct 14, 2010
LA nails is where I usually go to get my nails done. They are fast, decently priced, and do a great job. However, Top Nails does an excellent job too. The prices are the same I believe. The only thing different to me is the speed and the atmosphere. I believe Top Nails only has 3 employees so it may take longer to get in and out if they are real busy. They also take their time doing your nails but the end result is always perfect, in my opinion. The lady in charge is very friendly and always talks to the customers and makes the experience more enjoyable and comforting. The atmosphere is just more laid back to me than LA Nails and if you were wanting to make your visit more like "girl time" I recommend Top Nails. If you're just wanting to get great nails quickly, in and out, I recommend LA Nails. I have also been to (I believe) every nail salon and Richmond and I don't think any of them are anywhere near as good as LA Nails and Top Nails.
whatever

Lexington, KY

#6 Oct 14, 2010
la nails by dominoe's is the best
pumpkin

Leesburg, GA

#7 Oct 15, 2010
Angel Nails on Merrik drive They are so totally awesome. They do such a wonderful job on pedis / manis Love them!!!!!
Rachel Freeman

Lawrenceville, GA

#8 Feb 27, 2011
What's the address of LA nails? And it is a spa type atmosphere because that's what I'm looking for? What about the treatment, is the pedi mostly just polish or is there a massage?
la nails

Glenview Nas, IL

#9 Mar 18, 2011
La nails!
team

Pflugerville, TX

#10 Mar 18, 2011
HiTek nails is by far the best!!!! Le and Kelly are amazing!!!!
Really

United States

#11 Mar 19, 2011
Angel nails on Merrick Dr. AWESOME
idk

Richmond, KY

#12 Nov 2, 2011
DO NOT GO TO NAIL EN VOGUE (RICHMOND CENTRE)!!! I took my three daughters there for pedicures and and 2 of them got ingrown toenails! They had to get their toenails removed Dr. Hall. Expensive and NOT FUN!!!
curious

United States

#13 Nov 2, 2011
daiseygirl wrote:
Hi tek is the best if u want something original, other than white tips. Le is a true artist
lala

Chicago, IL

#14 Nov 2, 2011
Angel nails is fantastic it's next to merle Normans on the bypass
jdi

Richmond, KY

#15 Dec 27, 2011
how much does hi tech charge for just the white tips
shejoh123

Richmond, KY

#16 Sep 19, 2014
daiseygirl wrote:
Do not go to Nail EnVogue in Richmond. I used to go there but they have consistently gotten worse and worse and the place is not clean. The last straw for me was when the girl cut my cuticle and kept right on polishing (I left there bleeding). No precautions or extra steps due to the blood and it took over 6 weeks for my toe to heal.
three little pigs

Scottsburg, IN

#17 Sep 19, 2014
idk wrote:
DO NOT GO TO NAIL EN VOGUE (RICHMOND CENTRE)!!! I took my three daughters there for pedicures and and 2 of them got ingrown toenails! They had to get their toenails removed Dr. Hall. Expensive and NOT FUN!!!
GROSS
touch28

Mount Sterling, KY

#18 Sep 28, 2014
i will never go back to L A Nails!! the last time we went there, it cost us 125.00 and they took hide off and our nails were horrible. Never again though!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Unremarkable History of Edturd 3 min duh 690
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 24 min Betty 163,887
Madison County in the 60s and 70s (Apr '09) 9 hr Black Hippie 1,590
Cairn terrier found 12 hr Cairn friend 1
Fish 13 hr Fish 1
clarissa potter (Sep '13) 14 hr Intheknow 27
Romicah Blythe (Aug '09) 15 hr HookedOnPhonics 44

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages