Looking for somewhere to go for AA

Looking for somewhere to go for AA

Posted in the Richmond Forum

Need Help

Richmond, KY

#1 Mar 19, 2013
I know of 2 places, The Dry Dock and a church on Main St. But they both from what I have heard and seen from the Dry Dock are mostly people court ordered to go for NA. I am looking for help for my drinking problem and do not want to sit with a bunch of people who are court ordered to do something, and do not want the help cause it ruins the group. If anyone knows of a place or a better time I would much appreciate it.
info

Richmond, KY

#2 Mar 19, 2013
http://www.area26.net/Meetings/

There are a couple of churches in addition to the one you mentioned in the meeting list on this site. You can search by zip code for meetings.
anttoneo

Richmond, KY

#3 Mar 19, 2013
I will go with you hmu !
Need Help

Richmond, KY

#4 Mar 19, 2013
antoneo, who are you, do you know who I am.
anttoneo

Richmond, KY

#5 Mar 19, 2013
No but I need someone to go with too! I don't want to go by myself
someone

United States

#6 Mar 19, 2013
Church on the rock on fridays 7-9 pm
hope

United States

#7 Mar 19, 2013
Need Help wrote:
I know of 2 places, The Dry Dock and a church on Main St. But they both from what I have heard and seen from the Dry Dock are mostly people court ordered to go for NA. I am looking for help for my drinking problem and do not want to sit with a bunch of people who are court ordered to do something, and do not want the help cause it ruins the group. If anyone knows of a place or a better time I would much appreciate it.
Where ever you go...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Road Blocks 26 min Busted 6
Men who beat on women 31 min Meee 8
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Forumwatcher 174,814
~*~ Last Post WINS ~*~ (Oct '11) 1 hr Concerned_American 5,779
Internet Cafe Southern Hills 5 hr Holy Roller 2
best bank , mom and pop feel. 9 hr David 2
Could this be mine? 10 hr David 4

Richmond Jobs

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages