joke is on you tasha

Riverside, IL

#1 Dec 2, 2012
Tasha your dad does not love you. Dads dont let his girls have sex with men black men. Dads that love their kids dont let them get high. Tasha I go to your school and everyone is starting to know what your dad is letting you do. Its sad that you have a nasty name because your dad lets you screw everyone and everything. hopefully you will see this and say maybe you all are right why does my dad want me to screw men?? Tasha your dad and a loser so he wants you to be one also. So you are the girl that when we see you walking down the hall we know what you do.
oh well

Ripon, WI

#2 Dec 2, 2012
Well for one if my dad is dumb enough to let me do what I want IM going to do it. He is not smart enough to know that he is the only one that will let me do what I do. Most know that that is the only reason why I stay with him it sure ant because of nothing else I can tell you that because he never has food or anything I need. So the joke is on him. lol
Zack

Winchester, KY

#3 Dec 10, 2012
Hey I no you do drugs and have sex with hooch combs every body knows Tasha you don't have to lie you have sex with Mikey and he has a sexually disease and you said one time at school that you were having a baby your dad lets you go wild
satan

Richmond, KY

#4 Dec 10, 2012
lol. tasha winkler is going to die very very young. im sure of it.
Zack

Winchester, KY

#5 Dec 11, 2012
I no I don't wont her to she's going to die one of these days
KRS

Ripon, WI

#6 Dec 11, 2012
Its all about to come to an end soon! And the outcome will leave everyone schocked!It takes time to gather evidence to seal the deal
Curious

Winchester, KY

#7 Dec 11, 2012
KRS wrote:
Its all about to come to an end soon! And the outcome will leave everyone schocked!It takes time to gather evidence to seal the deal
And just how is it that you know so much? Just curious...... And FYI.....everything that Tasha does is not her Dad's fault....she lived with her mother most of her life and just now moved in with her dad right? Well ya can't fix a wild child over night....look at how her mom messed up Stacy. So maybe he didn't step in soon enough but she was way wilder and out doing more stuff when she lived with her mom than she is now. Just saying what I see......
satan

Richmond, KY

#8 Dec 12, 2012
does anyone other than me know how many dicks this girl has sucked. ill give you all a hint, its in the high 30's.
very sure

Lexington, KY

#9 Dec 12, 2012
i don't know the number, but i do know she is good at it. call me "number 25 or so". and a repeat customer. Tasha, you're good at what you do, don't ever stop. as a matter of fact, i think i'll be hittin you up this weekend baby girl. daddy needs a little relief....
Zack

Winchester, KY

#11 Dec 12, 2012
Do you got that straight
fat ho

Mokena, IL

#13 Dec 14, 2012
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
And just how is it that you know so much? Just curious...... And FYI.....everything that Tasha does is not her Dad's fault....she lived with her mother most of her life and just now moved in with her dad right? Well ya can't fix a wild child over night....look at how her mom messed up Stacy. So maybe he didn't step in soon enough but she was way wilder and out doing more stuff when she lived with her mom than she is now. Just saying what I see......
Everyone know that her dad has let her run wild. Its too late to play the blame game. You can ask Tasha herself she will tell you that thats the reason why she moved with her dad. He lets her run wild. Im tasha friend and her dad lets her have sex
truth

Mokena, IL

#14 Dec 14, 2012
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
Im sorry but Dad does let Tasha stay out with men and smoke. And you are retared if you dont think every one knows this because they do. And Dad has never help us when it come to thing kids need. Like the time when we had are pms and he would not buy us any tampons. You all need to face it is just wasted space and he was a drunken mistake. Tasha grades have went down hill when she moved with dad. She has missed so much school since being with dad that they will go after him because they know what he is doing to Tasha. This is the Truth
satan

Richmond, KY

#15 Dec 14, 2012
truth wrote:
<quoted text>Im sorry but Dad does let Tasha stay out with men and smoke. And you are retared if you dont think every one knows this because they do. And Dad has never help us when it come to thing kids need. Like the time when we had are pms and he would not buy us any tampons. You all need to face it is just wasted space and he was a drunken mistake. Tasha grades have went down hill when she moved with dad. She has missed so much school since being with dad that they will go after him because they know what he is doing to Tasha. This is the Truth
well. if she spent less time sucking dick she would have more time for school work and such.

she is indicative of a much bigger problem in this town. her dad is slime, she is slime, and every future generation of winkler will be slime. if i had my way id kill em all and prevent them from breeding.
you dont know

Winchester, KY

#16 Dec 15, 2012
so he may let her smoke....but he dont let her run around with and sleep with guys like hooch whenher momma would let her hang out with hm all the time. shes always talking about how her dad has messed her up....this is probably her on here saying all this stuff trying to make herself look better what ever and at least she is sleeping ina clean bed not one with bed bugs all in it. tasha told me her self that her mom and her got in a big fight bcs her mom didnt want to get rid of the bed bugs and didnt want her to sleep on the couch and made her sleep in taht nasty bed. thats why she had all those sores on her. but yeah i guess your right. shame on him for letting her smoke. and yall are dumb if you really think that he would let her have sex. stupid people

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 21 min Doobie Time 42,283
Working Girls 33 min Meee 5
106.3 from Middlesboro ky 1 hr the skinny 23
Tim Eden 2 hr Rosie 6
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr ChromiuMan 166,396
A Trip To Stately Wayne Manor and Fisherman's W... 4 hr blah 742
Jamie Hoevenaar 10 hr White rabbit 4

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages