Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

Read and it weep people. Why would Obama wear a Muslim ring as his wedding band?

http://www.wnd.com/2012/10/obamas-ring-there-...
Not me

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

I have known since the first. Only a complete idiot that refuses to watch any of the news or videos of Obama admitting he is a Muslim.

Just another reason to toss his sorry ass out.

Since: Jun 11

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

What a bunch of tools. Don't you have crosses to burn or something?
wndisajoke

Berea, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

I don't like obama. I also believe he is muslim, but anyone who uses wnd.com as a reliiable source is a complete moron.
Not Me

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

OutxOfxBeer wrote:
What a bunch of tools. Don't you have crosses to burn or something?

As a College educated, progressive black male, and a Republican, I find your reference to me to be racist. I have never burnt and cross and never will. Just because I am not the typical black male that has his head up his ass and blindly follows what may indeed be the Antichrist you assume I am an idiot.

Vote for whomever you wish. Being led is easy, it's standing on your own and doing what is right that is hard. Now go see if your check is in the mailbox and get you nightly pill. And don't even bother claiming you do not do that as anyone that would insult someone they do not know, for no reason, is a fool and trash.

If you want to be a Democrat, that is fine. I want to keep what monies I earn. I want to pay less taxes so I can better care for my family. If you feel the same, then welcome to the Republican party.
You may however feel free to kiss my ass.
Good to have you my bro

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

hahahahahah outxofxbeer heee heee heee look likes you'll be a while pulling your foot out of your mouth!!!

Read your history books....the party of full fledged racism is the DEMOCRAT party!

(I'm lilly white as hell! not racist, and proud of all blacks who are brave enough to buck the trend of most and vote for someone and something other than skin color)!!
Fishing

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

Not Me wrote:
<quoted text>
As a College educated, progressive black male, and a Republican, I find your reference to me to be racist. I have never burnt and cross and never will. Just because I am not the typical black male that has his head up his ass and blindly follows what may indeed be the Antichrist you assume I am an idiot.
Vote for whomever you wish. Being led is easy, it's standing on your own and doing what is right that is hard. Now go see if your check is in the mailbox and get you nightly pill. And don't even bother claiming you do not do that as anyone that would insult someone they do not know, for no reason, is a fool and trash.
If you want to be a Democrat, that is fine. I want to keep what monies I earn. I want to pay less taxes so I can better care for my family. If you feel the same, then welcome to the Republican party.
You may however feel free to kiss my ass.
my man !!! Listen to him people!!! This is the power of education! Being used to question understand process and used to move in a positive informed thought out direction you are to be commended !!! God bless you and your parents!!!
uncletom

Berea, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Uncle tom you been on the computer again I sees.
Fishing

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

uncletom wrote:
Uncle tom you been on the computer again I sees.
brilliant your Mommy should be so proud of you! Oh and look little Johnny is trying to use his big words!!!!!
Fishing

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Fact Check

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

obama mamma

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

nope
people

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Toldyaso wrote:
Read and it weep people. Why would Obama wear a Muslim ring as his wedding band?
http://www.wnd.com/2012/10/obamas-ring-there-...
well If this is so then next year about this time you can say My president is a muslim, You jack ass! lmmfao!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

16 Users are viewing the Richmond Forum right now

Search the Richmond Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 min JOE NASTY 147,249
To All Of Those That Like To Critize Me 4 min Always Precious 93
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 min Night Fury 129,042
Used Tires (Sep '11) 2 hr jmad 12
Best Revenge on the "other woman" (Sep '09) 4 hr Not sure what to think 247
Missing teen girl in Berea (Jun '13) 5 hr Racier 7,167
free school supplies 7 hr Mother 7
the Detroit dudes 9 hr OldDays 41
•••
•••
•••
•••

Richmond Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000