They just keep getting worse.
lol

Winchester, KY

#2 Mar 14, 2009
i agree
hot mami

Adel, GA

#3 Mar 14, 2009
sexting is very fun! would you rather them actually go out and have sex? i know i'd much prefer my kids do the sexting thing instead of have real sex, but my kids are still very young right now, so i don't have to worry about that for about ten more yrs!
so what

Winchester, KY

#5 Mar 14, 2009
hot mami wrote:
sexting is very fun! would you rather them actually go out and have sex? i know i'd much prefer my kids do the sexting thing instead of have real sex, but my kids are still very young right now, so i don't have to worry about that for about ten more yrs!
Fun?? so i take it that you do the "sexting"...It's getting bad out there..there are kids killing themselves because of these picture texts that are being passed on and on... no it's not fun.. it needs to stop.
hot mami

Adel, GA

#6 Mar 14, 2009
so what wrote:
<quoted text>Fun?? so i take it that you do the "sexting"...It's getting bad out there..there are kids killing themselves because of these picture texts that are being passed on and on... no it's not fun.. it needs to stop.
sexting is not sending pictures. sexting is having "sex by text" per say. i suppose you can send pics, but that's the meaning of 'sexting'. and yes i do sexting occasionally. nothing wrong with it. can't catch STDs or get pregnant like that. damn get a grip! and people actually killing themselves? hmmm....haven't heard that one yet, SO i'll believe it when i hear about it over the news, thanks!
so what

Winchester, KY

#7 Mar 14, 2009
hot mami wrote:
<quoted text>
sexting is not sending pictures. sexting is having "sex by text" per say. i suppose you can send pics, but that's the meaning of 'sexting'. and yes i do sexting occasionally. nothing wrong with it. can't catch STDs or get pregnant like that. damn get a grip! and people actually killing themselves? hmmm....haven't heard that one yet, SO i'll believe it when i hear about it over the news, thanks!
well if you'd take the time and watch the news and stop the nastyness you'd know about.
highschooler

Richmond, KY

#8 Mar 14, 2009
sexting with pictures actually. isn't that popular in highschool. I mean yes, there are some that do it but most are just out having sex. Not saying that out having sex is better or that sexting is better, i'm just simply stating. Only a few send sexting messages that get sent to a bunch of other people at school. Usually, those are what highschoolers refer to as the "school sluts". And they just don't get that name from sexting, they usually have that label before everyone in the school gets their pictures.
A hurt victim

Pikeville, KY

#10 Mar 14, 2009
all I'm going to say is that it has become an epidemic at central. That's all that some people want to talk about. Some poor girl trusts someone and then everything gets out. It's hurtful, all i can say it girls don't send anything that you wouldn't want everyone to see.

Since: Mar 09

Adel, GA

#14 Mar 14, 2009
so what wrote:
<quoted text>well if you'd take the time and watch the news and stop the nastyness you'd know about.
i watch the news. and if they didn't want naked pics being sent person to person they shouldn't have sent them to anyone in the first place!
Another Mom

AOL

#16 Mar 14, 2009
hot mami wrote:
<quoted text>
i watch the news. and if they didn't want naked pics being sent person to person they shouldn't have sent them to anyone in the first place!
I completely agree. I don't care how much you think you can trust someone, you should never ever send a picture of yourself naked because once its sent you can never get it back nor can you stop it from being sent all around the world.
Teenage girls especially need to get that in their head.
Chickie

Englewood, CO

#17 Mar 14, 2009
So lets see here wrote:
Whats wrong with the kids of today?
They just keep getting worse.

Useless parents. Children act like what they see everyday. You see a child out of control, you can bet his parents are also.
highschooler

Richmond, KY

#18 Mar 15, 2009
Chickie wrote:
<quoted text>
Useless parents. Children act like what they see everyday. You see a child out of control, you can bet his parents are also.
Sometimes thats not nesscessarily true. I see you're point though, and most of the time their parents are like that. Sometimes, the kids parents confine them so much that the kids can't wait to turn 18 and go crazy.

Since: Mar 09

Adel, GA

#19 Mar 15, 2009
highschooler wrote:
<quoted text>
Sometimes thats not nesscessarily true. I see you're point though, and most of the time their parents are like that. Sometimes, the kids parents confine them so much that the kids can't wait to turn 18 and go crazy.
Wow, you're a high schooler? you're a very smart kid! i agree with you 100%! that's what happened to me. i was never allowed to go out with friends or anything while growing up, it was a very strict home. i rebelled big time because of it, and ended up sneaking out at night. then when i turned 18 i just turned wild. parents...let your teenagers be teenagers, set rules but don't be too strict! let them go out with friends and be themselves, just have a set curfew!
Rebel

Richmond, KY

#20 Mar 15, 2009
I agree if we wern't afraid to whoop our children half of them might learn something, I admit I spank mine. I would kick his butt if he was doing this crap. No dout. He's still a younen though

I did't know they were doing stuff like this here and everwhere. It is so crazy. Thank god I don't have a teenage dauther. Because I would have put a chasety belt on her and dare anyone to try and take it off. I think that's a good idea they should bring those back! Have a lot less kids getting pregnant. That is for sure!
Another Mom

AOL

#21 Mar 15, 2009
Rebel wrote:
I agree if we wern't afraid to whoop our children half of them might learn something, I admit I spank mine. I would kick his butt if he was doing this crap. No dout. He's still a younen though
I did't know they were doing stuff like this here and everwhere. It is so crazy. Thank god I don't have a teenage dauther. Because I would have put a chasety belt on her and dare anyone to try and take it off. I think that's a good idea they should bring those back! Have a lot less kids getting pregnant. That is for sure!
Rember it takes two get pregnant. If you have boys you also have your hands full. Sexting is not the only thing going on in high school so is oral sex. Some of these kids are out of control. Our kids are growing up in a whole different time than we did. Text messaging is also something parents need to talk about with their kids. They need to talk about what kind of language is appropriate and what is not. Boys will say anything in text messages to a girl. I suggest parents tell your kids you will be checking their phones every now and then just to see what they talk about.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
~*~ Last Post WINS ~*~ (Oct '11) 1 hr Sharlene45 4,994
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 1 hr Jennifer Renee 38,687
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr usa 151,729
Linda chase 2 hr The Boss 8
Getting laid 2 hr Sarah Cornelison 14
Woman In Black Dress and Glasses I Saw Leaving ... 3 hr Just A Dog Chasi... 132
Kayla Roe? (Sep '09) 3 hr Anne 17

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance