traffic engineers
Cabdriver

United States

#1 Nov 30, 2012
why did they put flashing lights at Red House road in Union City Road.... that's stupid it's going to cause more wrecks
Agree

Richmond, KY

#2 Nov 30, 2012
I totally agree. Those lights are distracting. I come through there everday and hate it.
Wrecker

Stanton, KY

#3 Nov 30, 2012
Cabdriver wrote:
why did they put flashing lights at Red House road in Union City Road.... that's stupid it's going to cause more wrecks
There have been several forums about this stupid decision. Ain't nothing going to change unless there is DEATH THERE!!
colonel mustard

Richmond, KY

#4 Nov 30, 2012
The problem is that state workers are in charge of this.When colleges graduate engineers private enterprises hire the best,the government gets the rest.The only thing a state highway department engineer knows is how much time he has until he can retire.
right on

Georgetown, KY

#5 Dec 1, 2012
I agree.2110
lol

Lexington, KY

#6 Dec 1, 2012
Wrecker wrote:
<quoted text>There have been several forums about this stupid decision. Ain't nothing going to change unless there is DEATH THERE!!
Don't worry y'all! I'll take care of it. I'll head out there tonight and wreck my car and hopefully I'll die. That'll get them to change it.
appreciate

Richmond, KY

#7 Dec 1, 2012
Thanks lol, hopefully your sacrifice will get something done about this.
Wrecker

Stanton, KY

#8 Dec 1, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry y'all! I'll take care of it. I'll head out there tonight and wreck my car and hopefully I'll die. That'll get them to change it.
You're trying to be funny. Ha, HA. Actually you're just showing your ignorance, dumbf%*k! Someone will eventially get seriously hurt or killed because of this stupid decision. It's more dangerous now than it was before these stupid "caution" lights were installed. I go through there every day and since the lights have been up, when there's traffic coming either way, whether it be from Union City/Robert Martin(usually the most dangerous) or Red House, it makes my sphincter tighten up more than it was before these useless lights were installed. Does ANYONE know who to contact to get these things either disabled or upgrade to actually stop/go lights??
Engineer

Richmond, KY

#9 Dec 2, 2012
colonel mustard is spot on, the state gets the bottom feeders from the engineering classes and many unqualified individuals designing infrastructure.
Wrecker

Stanton, KY

#10 Dec 2, 2012
Engineer wrote:
colonel mustard is spot on, the state gets the bottom feeders from the engineering classes and many unqualified individuals designing infrastructure.
That's all fine and well. but does anyone know how to get this thang fixed??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word Association (Jul '10) 12 min Alain Vain 21,100
Add a Word, Drop a Word (Sep '11) 26 min Alain Vain 22,006
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 57 min JAX RuLz IDOL 33,869
How Am I Supposed to Climb The Ladder of Succes... (Nov '14) 4 hr Edward Hieronymus 7,508
Tina B 5 hr i know 5
New Investigation for Jesse 6 hr Brother 293
people are so blind and oblivious 6 hr Burger King 27
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages