Why r some men offended by sex toys

Why r some men offended by sex toys

Posted in the Richmond Forum

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Love toys

Richmond, KY

#1 Mar 27, 2009
Just wanted to know why some men are afraid to use a vibrator on his partner, it don't take the place of a man, It just makes clitoral stimulation for better sex!! I think every couple needs a silver bullet vibrator in the bedroom toy box!! lol
Silver

Winchester, KY

#2 Mar 27, 2009
Love toys wrote:
Just wanted to know why some men are afraid to use a vibrator on his partner, it don't take the place of a man, It just makes clitoral stimulation for better sex!! I think every couple needs a silver bullet vibrator in the bedroom toy box!! lol
My husband enjoys using these toys on me!! I agree with the bullet!!!! It's probably my favorite!!
ridge runner

United States

#3 Mar 27, 2009
I really like it when she has a helper takes all of the fore play out and gets to the point quicker.
thatgirl

United States

#4 Mar 27, 2009
some guys are insecure, especially with there manhood, and toys can be intimidating
get a clue

Lexington, KY

#5 Mar 27, 2009
thatgirl wrote:
some guys are insecure, especially with there manhood, and toys can be intimidating
I agree with this statement, if the woman has a d*ldo that was molded from John Holmes.....lol
WTF

United States

#6 Mar 27, 2009
I agree with "thatgirl". It's definitely because they are intimidated.
just a man

Berea, KY

#8 Mar 28, 2009
No girls, it is mostly because the women do not explain it to the men. Some men have no idea what it takes to stimulate a woman. Some men do not care as long as they get satisfied. It is just experience. Men think because they have been with a lot of women and have been complimented (?) on their performance it means they are the master of the universe. They are too stupid to realize that they may still not have any ACTUAL experience at making the woman climax once, le alone multiple times. So then when you girls jerk out a vibrator ( especially John Holmes ) it destroys the mans confidence.

So you girls need to understand and educate your man to realize that toys can be his friend and helper at times. Then he wont be intimidated. And men, if you understand that your woman needs to be made love to starting with her mind long before intercourse you will not need help so often. Flirt with her. Talk to her. Tease her. Touch her. KISS her. Stimulate her mind and body. Then when it comes time to actually perform please understand that the penis does not always touch the clitoral area enough. Sometimes a touch with the old silver bullet at the right time can make it a time to remember for her.

And girls, if you use those too often without him you will be less sensitive to his contact, and you could find yourself depenednt on the vibrations. Then if your batteroes are low you are just fu*ked !
yup yup

Richmond, KY

#9 Mar 28, 2009
I agree. When i first introduced toys to my man, he was like "HELL NO"! but then i explained to him exactly what you just said. And now, he gets them out before i do!
Love toys

Richmond, KY

#10 Mar 30, 2009
Well know man should be intimidated by the little silver bullet vib, actually every man should get his gal one, trust me she will be thankful!!! and it really is fun to use together! lol
NewToSexToys

Kathleen, GA

#11 Mar 30, 2009
How do you use a vibrator during sex...
yup yup

Richmond, KY

#12 Mar 30, 2009
play around with it, you'll figure it out.
NewToSexToys

Lexington, KY

#13 Mar 31, 2009
I mean do you put it inside while the man is doin it?? Im confused
collards

Clay City, KY

#14 Mar 31, 2009
just a man wrote:
No girls, it is mostly because the women do not explain it to the men. Some men have no idea what it takes to stimulate a woman. Some men do not care as long as they get satisfied. It is just experience. Men think because they have been with a lot of women and have been complimented (?) on their performance it means they are the master of the universe. They are too stupid to realize that they may still not have any ACTUAL experience at making the woman climax once, le alone multiple times. So then when you girls jerk out a vibrator ( especially John Holmes ) it destroys the mans confidence.
So you girls need to understand and educate your man to realize that toys can be his friend and helper at times. Then he wont be intimidated. And men, if you understand that your woman needs to be made love to starting with her mind long before intercourse you will not need help so often. Flirt with her. Talk to her. Tease her. Touch her. KISS her. Stimulate her mind and body. Then when it comes time to actually perform please understand that the penis does not always touch the clitoral area enough. Sometimes a touch with the old silver bullet at the right time can make it a time to remember for her.
And girls, if you use those too often without him you will be less sensitive to his contact, and you could find yourself depenednt on the vibrations. Then if your batteroes are low you are just fu*ked !
Are sex toys like drugs? Are they really addictive? How do you swallow something as big as a dildo? Otherwise, how do you get addictiveded if you don't swallow it like oxy and meth and lortabs? Can you smoke 'em like pot and get high like crack or does just putting it in a crack get you hookeded? Somebody help me, I got a bunch of toys and I'm afraid to use them until I know they are safe.
yup yup

Richmond, KY

#15 Mar 31, 2009
u... can... or like i do, use it for clitorial stimulation.
collards

Clay City, KY

#16 Mar 31, 2009
yup yup wrote:
u... can... or like i do, use it for clitorial stimulation.
I am starting to see. It is like a dickted when you don't swallow and just use it on your down there---my moma told me not to say what my kitty is really called. Hell, I may git the hang of this thing. How educational is this site???!!!!!
John

Richmond, KY

#17 Mar 31, 2009
Im not afraid of them. Ill use them on you or u can use them on me! Get your freak on!!!
Love toys

Richmond, KY

#18 Mar 31, 2009
John wrote:
Im not afraid of them. Ill use them on you or u can use them on me! Get your freak on!!!
Now thats what Im talking about!!! lol
yup yup

Richmond, KY

#19 Mar 31, 2009
love toys, are you male of female? just curious.
lawyer

United States

#21 Apr 1, 2009
Why do some women get offended when I hang a picture of Pamala Anderson above the bed when I have sex? It stimulates me but the women dont seem to care for it and I cant figure out why!.........
Really , just think about WHY some men might be offended!
wtf

United States

#22 Apr 1, 2009
now lawyer, you know why women get offended over that. it's rude and crude. how would you like your woman to have a picture of Robert Pattinson on the wall while she's riding you? bet you wouldn't like it. it's disrespectful.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
That guy at the salvation army 45 min Hop and skip 2
Afraid there is no one for me 47 min ComfortablynUmb57 10
Liberty place 1 hr Renee 1
the jail 2 hr run away 1
Cheating Spouses 3 hr Cressett 10
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr DBD 167,571
A Trip To Stately Wayne Manor and Fisherman's W... 4 hr translation 1,770

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages