Madison Bank. The worst bank in town.

Madison Bank. The worst bank in town.

Posted in the Richmond Forum

David

Richmond, KY

#1 Oct 8, 2013
This is the worst bank in Madison County. The people that work there don't care about the customers, also they have no idea what the rules of banking are. Just wanted to warn everyone that they will try and steal your money.
zxc

United States

#2 Oct 8, 2013
I used to work there. They were horrible! If the old lady still works there, she was the meanest one of all! Virginia something...
Wow

United States

#3 Oct 8, 2013
I had a really great experience with them.. Still with them now, and really appreciate the way they've treated me..
well yeah

Richmond, KY

#4 Oct 8, 2013
I found that out the hard way and switched to Park Federal over a year ago. Worst bank in town and horrible practices!
Albert

Philadelphia, PA

#5 Oct 22, 2013
These people have the worst customer service. I've been calling them for weeks and any get anyone to return my calls or help me. Seems like a bunch of morons work there.
Town crier

Richmond, KY

#6 Oct 26, 2013
I know someone who bought $5.000 dollars worth of Madison bank stock when they first opened many years ago,and today it is worth almost nothing.That says it all.
Bush whacker

Richmond, KY

#7 Dec 9, 2013
Madison bank is so screwed up they can"t even get the time and temperature right.
agree

Richmond, KY

#8 Dec 9, 2013
Lol
Colonel mustard

Richmond, KY

#9 Dec 10, 2013
Does anyone know how MR Walters is?
well

Richmond, KY

#10 Dec 10, 2013
From what I've heard he's doing ok but still has problems with both vision and speech. I don't know how severe it is.
Erin

Richmond, KY

#11 Dec 11, 2013
What happend to Mr Walters?
Colonel mustard

Richmond, KY

#12 Dec 11, 2013
Stroke.
DETA

Indianapolis, IN

#13 Dec 24, 2013
Worst I had some one break into my account and had been debiting out of it I do online banking and when would click on the entry it would show me nothing I have called the Bank to ask them what it was and the always had an answer made me think I wasn't keeping good records they were charging me fees to finally I have caught them red handed I asked the bank since it was someone steeling and not my bad record keeping and oh yes me believing their reasons why would I get any of the fees back they were taking along with the thief? Crystal who is in charge has just been giving me the run around say ahe will you all me back and never does.
Banker

Richmond, KY

#14 Dec 24, 2013
Cumberland Valley is a great place to bank.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a Word, Drop a Word (Sep '11) 16 min Mustang GT Girl 22,059
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 19 min Mustang GT Girl 33,911
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 32 min Mike Duquette 142,500
Minnie Lamb 1 hr throw them out 14
Hilda Hyatt Ballard Dr 1 hr bust them 5
Cock Fighting...Cool or Cruel? (Feb '10) 6 hr true story 83
Robinsville Subvision 6 hr truth 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages