Gordon Lunsford
obamanationsass

United States

#1 Jul 2, 2009
What's up with Gordon Lunsford's arrest. I've known him for awhile and could never have thought he was capable of such.
obamanation4sure

United States

#2 Jul 3, 2009
obamanationsass wrote:
What's up with Gordon Lunsford's arrest. I've known him for awhile and could never have thought he was capable of such.
Well they didn't
arrest him without having some evidence against him. If he did it he should rot in hell.
Max Power

United States

#3 Jul 3, 2009
He did it! His mother had a camcorder.....
camillion

Stanton, KY

#4 Jul 3, 2009
Max Power wrote:
He did it! His mother had a camcorder.....
I heard she helped also.
ADT

Richmond, KY

#5 Jul 3, 2009
obamanationsass wrote:
I don't think he is. Let's just see how it unfolds. Remember, innocent until proven guilty?
Max Power

United States

#6 Jul 3, 2009
Thank you, Perry Mason.
Jay

Florence, KY

#7 Jul 3, 2009
I'm starting to think Max Power is Gordon's butt buddy.
I Wanna Know

AOL

#8 Jul 3, 2009
Is this the same Gordon Lunsford that works for the City Of Richmond Codes Dept.?????
obamanationsass

Richmond, KY

#9 Jul 3, 2009
Same one
fchs 1980 chic

AOL

#10 Jul 5, 2009
I have known Gordon Lunsford ever since high school! Graduated with him actually and I was SO shocked when I heard the news and read the papers but then you know those who think they are all that usually do take a mega fall sooner or later and in high school he thought he was the sh**!
OMG

Richmond, KY

#11 Jul 21, 2009
I've went to church with Gordon for many years... I just cannot believe this! It's heartbreaking...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
watch out for road blocks tonight 8 min Murica 6
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 9 min Viewer 178,015
Section 8 landlords 47 min David 2
Court 4 hr Meee 6
What Was Going On Today At Mexican Restruant On... 8 hr Agree 29
A Trip To Stately Wayne Manor and Fisherman's W... (Jul '17) 9 hr Molly 4,842
~*~ Last Post WINS ~*~ (Oct '11) 9 hr texas pete 5,825

Richmond Jobs

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages