Auto service solutions across from Ri...

Auto service solutions across from Rich Register

Posted in the Richmond Forum

auto repairs

Lexington, KY

#1 Apr 14, 2011
Has anyone had problems with this place? please let me know. Thanks.
experienced it

Richmond, KY

#2 Apr 15, 2011
I have taken my vehicles there a couple of times and both times he did the work without telling me first how much it would cost.
watson

Corinth, KY

#3 May 5, 2011
been there many times, never had a problem. allways treated me right, will go back when the car needs help again.
Bill

New Haven, KY

#4 May 5, 2011
watson wrote:
been there many times, never had a problem. allways treated me right, will go back when the car needs help again.
How could you have been there "many times"? The place hasn't been open too long...
And if you have been there many times in the short time it has been open, I suggest you find another mechanic. Step across the street and give Miller's a chance. They do good work at reasonable proces.
I know

Richmond, KY

#5 May 5, 2011
I have had a big problem with them. I know there are others also. If you check the court docket for 5-5-11 there are 2 people suing him today alone. He took money he said he needed up front for parts, but then he never fixed the car and I was never refunded. The owner Bernie is a bullshitter all the way. I would never recommend going there unless you want to get your money taken and nothing fixed.
I know

Richmond, KY

#7 May 5, 2011
you can find one listed under the circuit docket and the other under the district docket. The cases are filed under the name of Bernie Howard(his last name is actually Lemay) and the other is Richmond Auto parts.
funny stuff

Detroit, MI

#8 May 5, 2011
Bill wrote:
<quoted text>How could you have been there "many times"? The place hasn't been open too long...
And if you have been there many times in the short time it has been open, I suggest you find another mechanic. Step across the street and give Miller's a chance. They do good work at reasonable proces.
Miller's is way to expensive, Tim is trying too fill his pockets as full as he can get them. As far as the work they do I know they also make plenty of mistakes, a friend of mine works their and talks about all the things they do wrong and rig up any old way just so Tim can make a dollar! I priced something their one time that was ridiculously over priced, got the exact thing somewhere else for about $150.00 cheaper and Tim was supposedly giving me a discount!
defamation of character

Corinth, KY

#9 May 5, 2011
defamation of character : Anything used or said on a public forum can & will be used in the court system. So please (I Know) keep posting.
defamation of character

Corinth, KY

#10 May 5, 2011
All posts on this topic are being printed & will be used for a (defamation of character) suit that will be filed. IP address from (I Know) has been looked into. So happy posting
Why does your character

Lexington, KY

#11 May 5, 2011
Get sued so much?
Just Asking

Richmond, KY

#12 May 5, 2011
defamation of character wrote:
All posts on this topic are being printed & will be used for a (defamation of character) suit that will be filed. IP address from (I Know) has been looked into. So happy posting
You say posting a public record is against the law? If so you are ignorant. Please get my IP and sue me too!!! LMMFAO AT YOUR IGNORANT ASS!!
Not Too Bad

Richmond, KY

#13 May 5, 2011
Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
How could you have been there "many times"? The place hasn't been open too long...
I "KNOW" he has been in business for over (2) years, operated in the bldg. around the corner from where he is now. I used him twice and he did me right both times, a little cocky and a half smart ass, but a good mechanic.
defamation of character

Corinth, KY

#14 May 5, 2011
The owner Bernie is a bullshitter all the way. I would never recommend going there unless you want to get your money taken and nothing fixed.

The cases are filed under the name of Bernie Howard(his last name is actually Lemay)

Not the use of the public record part.(I Know) is one of the two people that filed the claim in small claims court.
what

Richmond, KY

#15 May 5, 2011
defamation of character wrote:
That means that you broke the law. Seems you would have to do some illegal activities to trace my IP. So happy filings.:)
Dakota

Macon, GA

#16 May 5, 2011
I used him once and he did a simple job quickly for a fair price. Went back 2 weeks ago for some major engine repair and he didn't have the time to stop walking across the parking lot to talk to me. Acts competent but is a smart ass. I didn't want to take a chance paying any serious money for a major repair to guy that's SO MUCH SMARTER than me (not) and has no regard for customer service.
MistaH

Richmond, KY

#17 May 5, 2011
Try out Morrison motor works behind autoland car lot! You won't be wasting your time there! Great guys, best price in town,
Trav B

Richmond, KY

#18 Jul 22, 2012
I have went to auto solutions many times ,while building my mustang. For some repairs , and sometimes just to ask a question. He was very polite and told me what i need to know and for the repairs he was more then fair.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I Want To know What I Can Do 20 min ColeCash 833
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 35 min CriminalForever 156,431
You text 3 words 1 hr timeyouknowwhatyo... 2
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 1 hr Fungail 39,549
Crossings 2 hr Mike Brewer 1
Tips from Mike 4 hr Mike Brewer 1
Breathe and relax 4 hr Mike Brewer 1
How often do you spank your wife (Mar '13) 19 hr Robert 117

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages