my dog loves to get high

my dog loves to get high

Posted in the Richmond Forum

lukeskywalker

Tucker, GA

#1 Apr 5, 2013
I got a cockerspanial named sassy and i got her high by blowing pot smoke in her nose now everytime i fire up she has to have a shotgun any body else ever done this then get the dog hooked on weed?
Cool

San Diego, CA

#2 Apr 5, 2013
Cool dude. What is your address so we can come see that?
lol
#3 Apr 6, 2013
lukeskywalker wrote:
I got a cockerspanial named sassy and i got her high by blowing pot smoke in her nose now everytime i fire up she has to have a shotgun any body else ever done this then get the dog hooked on weed?
Dumass!
Boboot

Richmond, KY

#4 Apr 6, 2013
Yeah, my dog loved getting high. He was always in the room, for his contact. He quit with me though. But now he is 13, and spry as ever. Just like humans, it has NO negative effects on them.
Sad

United States

#5 Apr 6, 2013
I had a beagle named Sparky. He loved beer and enjoyed to partake in weed from time to time. Even got where he would eat a bud or two. One day he was chasing the neighbor dog and broke his leg in the chain link fence by our house. I took him to the vet who patched him up and gave him some pain meds. It was all down hill after that. He got hooked on the pain pills. Thugs were coming all hours of the night to see him. He would disappear for weeks at a time sending post cards from Florida. I kicked him out after I got a bill for an MRI from some pain clinic and went to look for him and caught him shooting up behind the garage. Last I heard he was living with a doberman on Turpin drive and had some poodle on Race street knocked up.
she is mine

Hodgenville, KY

#6 Apr 6, 2013
Sad wrote:
I had a beagle named Sparky. He loved beer and enjoyed to partake in weed from time to time. Even got where he would eat a bud or two. One day he was chasing the neighbor dog and broke his leg in the chain link fence by our house. I took him to the vet who patched him up and gave him some pain meds. It was all down hill after that. He got hooked on the pain pills. Thugs were coming all hours of the night to see him. He would disappear for weeks at a time sending post cards from Florida. I kicked him out after I got a bill for an MRI from some pain clinic and went to look for him and caught him shooting up behind the garage. Last I heard he was living with a doberman on Turpin drive and had some poodle on Race street knocked up.
I have 14 very ugly pups thanks, geez

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Missing teen girl in Berea (Jun '13) 10 min Real talk 8,009
Victoria Secret 1 hr Perfectbreastperfect 13
How many 2 hr The outsider 7
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 2 hr Jennifer Renee 38,062
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr ChromiuMan 148,957
Liar hillary fans are squirming, and beggin.. b... 3 hr stupid republicans 9
Are there any mobile homes for rent decently pr... 3 hr dayz 1
Let's Halt or Reverse Our Landslides 7 hr translation 71
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages