knows

Corbin, KY

#2 Sep 10, 2010
your mommas vagina got beat up. It happens all the time thats how you got here and why you were your daddies favorite little squirt.

Wtf would you give a shit about someone getting in a fight at the jail? You are the kind of nut who would bytch about somebody farting if you didn't get to smell it. Find a life.
fbi agent 0069

Columbus, OH

#5 Sep 11, 2010
info,, just walk up to the deputy and ask them, if they dont tell you then calling a donut eating sal and spit in there face then slap the taste out of there mouth then you can ask around
ok frreal

Richmond, KY

#6 Sep 12, 2010
i wanna know who got beat up. i know someone out of cell 073 and 074 both were taken to the hospital i know people back in both these cells and would really like to know what happened
bbbbbbbbbbbbbb

Richmond, KY

#7 Sep 12, 2010
the deputies are beating everyone because Ron is leaving and he don't care what gos on down there anymore. There will be a lawsuit coming soon
PDMAN

Englewood, CO

#8 Sep 12, 2010
When theres a 5 dollar bet, and two deputies are down on their knees having a suck off contest on two inmates. Another inmate should not scream BUSTED. Jokeing or not, the deputies will jump up so as not to get caught before thinking about the consequences.

Now when two long cocks are all the way in the throats and the blower jumps up, the teeth can almost sever the member. Hence two inmates in the hospital.
haha

Richmond, KY

#9 Sep 12, 2010
PDMAN wrote:
When theres a 5 dollar bet, and two deputies are down on their knees having a suck off contest on two inmates. Another inmate should not scream BUSTED. Jokeing or not, the deputies will jump up so as not to get caught before thinking about the consequences.
Now when two long cocks are all the way in the throats and the blower jumps up, the teeth can almost sever the member. Hence two inmates in the hospital.
i bet damien gross was involved in this one!
johnson

Richmond, KY

#10 Sep 13, 2010
haha wrote:
<quoted text>
i bet damien gross was involved in this one!
one of them is bub abshear
just me

Richmond, KY

#11 Sep 24, 2010
i know who was in the fight, only one of the guys went to jail after he bled all over the cell. the other guy went to the hole with a broke hand, but the ass shouldnt have been runnin his mouth and then he wouldnt have had to bleed
sara

Richmond, KY

#12 Sep 24, 2010
just me wrote:
i know who was in the fight, only one of the guys went to jail after he bled all over the cell. the other guy went to the hole with a broke hand, but the ass shouldnt have been runnin his mouth and then he wouldnt have had to bleed
names pleaseeeee
white trash

Nicholasville, KY

#14 May 2, 2013
ok frreal wrote:
i wanna know who got beat up. i know someone out of cell 073 and 074 both were taken to the hospital i know people back in both these cells and would really like to know what happened
This is because Doug and company i bet beat the both of them even worse.
That is what they do and how they roll.
I bet they used to get there butt kicked when they was in school or laughed at for being so fat.
white trash

Nicholasville, KY

#15 May 2, 2013
sara wrote:
<quoted text>
names pleaseeeee
I bet none of them got medical help.I can hear the guards now"Fill out a medical slip and Friday when the nurse comes in we will look at you".I bet they did not even open the cell door but looked threw the dirty faded out window.
wizard

Bellevue, WA

#16 May 19, 2013
juddy howe broke out of his cell, and went to another cell and broke his buddie out, then they broke into the cell that was holding jimmie foster, then they opened a can of whup ass and put him in the hospital and they really messed him up. they were caught and face all kinds of charges glad to help u out fellas
in the know

United States

#17 May 19, 2013
wizard wrote:
juddy howe broke out of his cell, and went to another cell and broke his buddie out, then they broke into the cell that was holding jimmie foster, then they opened a can of whup ass and put him in the hospital and they really messed him up. they were caught and face all kinds of charges glad to help u out fellas
And they were all hopped up on home made hooch they made so they errr both drunk. They got charged for the assault but no charges for being drunk or making the hooch.
someone real

Richmond, KY

#18 Jun 24, 2013
wizard wrote:
BS no way to break out of a cell and if you walk out when the door is popped you will be seen so sure the heck couldn't get out go to another cell get someone else that's the most BS I heard in a long time. You must of got ahold of some of stuff that Jimmy did.
itcouldhappen

Richmond, KY

#19 Jun 25, 2013
someone real wrote:
<quoted text>BS no way to break out of a cell and if you walk out when the door is popped you will be seen so sure the heck couldn't get out go to another cell get someone else that's the most BS I heard in a long time. You must of got ahold of some of stuff that Jimmy did.
you can break out of a cell because JOHN PAYNE did it. JOHN PAYNE is the guy who murdered his mother and girlfriend. JOHN PAYNE put stuff in the door jam and when the door was shut the lock couldn't lock and he sit there all night holding the door until he had the right time to run out. not only did he break out of his cell he broke out of the jail and was ran down by a deputy on first street. so yes they can do that. way to go doug

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How Am I Supposed to Climb The Ladder of Succes... 10 min The Real Ed Hiero... 2,260
2015/2016 JAMB CBT Result Upgradingcurrently on... 12 min Dr salami 1
Jamb CBT 2015/2016 Question and Answers is on n... 14 min kelvin 4
Word Association (Jul '10) 14 min Jennifer Renee 20,810
Ekiti state school of nursing 2015 form isoutca... 17 min Dr salami 1
golden corral 19 min bigmoe 2
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 19 min Jennifer Renee 31,409
Add a Word, Drop a Word (Sep '11) 1 hr Jennifer Renee 19,102
Richmond Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Richmond People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE