Toledo, OH

#1 Oct 16, 2013
Anybody kno how to get ahold of her
worse nightmare

Richmond, KY

#2 Oct 23, 2013
brandy wrote:
Anybody kno how to get ahold of her
yea if you get a hold of here let me know cause I got a bullet waitin on that fat cu nt. If she thinks im playin then lets see how fun I am when she dont wake. Let lisa know
OHH

Ann Arbor, MI

#3 Nov 18, 2013
worse nightmare wrote:
<quoted text>
yea if you get a hold of here let me know cause I got a bullet waitin on that fat cu nt. If she thinks im playin then lets see how fun I am when she dont wake. Let lisa know
Lisa who? What did she rip you off? Was she supposed to buy you dope and you didnt get it? Are you mad about that? You people are so damn dumb! What about a bullet? Stupid!!! FYI: You need to learn how to spell!
Haha

Nicholasville, KY

#4 Nov 19, 2013
worse nightmare wrote:
<quoted text>
Always a big man on the internet. Probably smile to everyone's face and then talk smack online. Big man. I laugh at you.

Anyways, is that the Libby that use to work at D&G?
hey

Richmond, KY

#5 Nov 19, 2013
worse nightmare wrote:
<quoted text>
I know eho you are, and if something was to happen to her, the police will be directed straight to this post. Which will then be traced back to your dumba**. An online confession. You have to be doped up to be so stupid. You're not going to do anything anyway. You couldn't crush a grape in a fruit fight.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 3 min Incognito 38,257
My Plans For Today 15 min PawnEd 429
Tonetta Hoevenaar (Mar '15) 19 min BBstix 112
Want to Join me! 30 min Always on me 1
Mexican Restaurant on Hill by Fire station be C... 46 min Common sense 2
Distant man 48 min Richmond girl 14
Hey Bernie's Girl? 1 hr berniesgirl 5

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance