Colonel sanders

Richmond, KY

#1 Sep 23, 2012
My brother took the driving test like 4 years ago and the lady that gives the test kept failing him until he finally got some guy to give the test to him. Is that lady still there and is it hard to pass?
cat in the hat

Richmond, KY

#2 Sep 24, 2012
Colonel sanders wrote:
My brother took the driving test like 4 years ago and the lady that gives the test kept failing him until he finally got some guy to give the test to him. Is that lady still there and is it hard to pass?
no the old bitch finally retired
Bad boy

United States

#3 Sep 25, 2012
Yes that old bitch did me the same way she did your brother, I am so glad her ass is gone. I thought I was the only one who had a problem with that old bitch.
cat in the hat

Richmond, KY

#4 Sep 26, 2012
She failed me twice on my driving test . When I went back the 3rd time & got the man I passed the driving test . I am so glad that the old bitch retired. Now at least everybody has a chance to pass it on the 1st time .
just me

Richmond, KY

#5 Oct 7, 2012
I passed the very first time with Betty, and she was very nice to me. If you failed the test, it's probably because you were a bad driver. Maybe she doesn't want the streets full of morons who don't know what the hell they are doing behind the wheel of a car. Perhaps she has grandchildren that she doesn't want run over just because you are too much of a brat to actually practice driving and obey the rules of the road. Driving is a privilege, not a right.
Driver

Richmond, KY

#6 Jul 17, 2014
The new lady is terrible!!!
Greaaat

Lexington, KY

#7 Jul 19, 2014
How is she terrible??? I haven't taken mine yet, but need to soon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I Just Want To Say 1 hr Nope 329
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr North Mountain 159,609
Missing teen girl in Berea (Jun '13) 7 hr Sunni 8,120
the grant family 7 hr tinker 4
Best thing in the world 8 hr Mike Brewer 1
You and VICTORA 9 hr Youknowwhatilove 1
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 9 hr texas pete 40,375

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages