Operation Deadly Dose
Richmond

United States

#1 Jan 19, 2012
Operation Deadly Dose is a drug round up that is taking place this mourning in Madison Co. Does any one know anybody caught up in this?
Nah

United States

#2 Jan 19, 2012
You must have misunderstood, it was operation Deadly Douche.. Tainted vinegar and water. lmao
pink

Huntington, IN

#3 Jan 19, 2012
Does anyone know any name of the people they took in this morning
Han

United States

#4 Jan 19, 2012
I believe Elmer Fudd got picked up,along with Betty Rubble,Fred Flintstone and Jessica Rabbit.
Scoop

Richmond, KY

#5 Jan 20, 2012
I saw Big Willy Reardons big ass up in front of th camara again. First one thru the door must have had lunch on the table.
Some info

United States

#6 Jan 20, 2012
Kyra Soto,George Robert Richardson,Gary Profitt,Dezara Miller,Todd Walls,Elbert Shakleford Jr.,William Mullins. The list so far!
pink

Huntington, IN

#7 Jan 20, 2012
Thanks
last chance

Richmond, KY

#8 Jan 20, 2012
pink wrote:
Thanks
get rid of that junk and get the funk
hahaha

United States

#9 Jan 20, 2012
hell of a bust...... i know a bunch of big dealers and yet again they weren't touched. i could do a better job myself.
Real talk

United States

#10 Jan 20, 2012
hahaha wrote:
hell of a bust...... i know a bunch of big dealers and yet again they weren't touched. i could do a better job myself.
Then do it, seriously. Put on a wire and bring down these guys.
Slim

United States

#11 Jan 20, 2012
Slim

United States

#12 Jan 20, 2012
facts for readers........... posted above with the link
TheRealTruth

United States

#13 Jan 20, 2012
http://richmondregister.com/localnews/x145642...

FOR THE POOR FOLKS THAT ARE SO UNEDUCATED READING EVADES THEM.
curious

United States

#14 Jan 21, 2012
TheRealTruth wrote:
http://richmondregister.com/lo calnews/x1456423054/Task-force -takes-on-drug-trafficking

FOR THE POOR FOLKS THAT ARE SO UNEDUCATED READING EVADES THEM.
They need to get Randy Rice @ 712 Sizemore #1! He's horrible!!
Ric40475

United States

#15 Jan 22, 2012
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
They need to get Randy Rice @ 712 Sizemore #1! He's horrible!!
and that nasty chic with the black kids who lives in # 2 next to Randy
Todd Walls

Richmond, KY

#16 Feb 11, 2012
pink wrote:
Thanks
damn shame, you get arrested, and they call me a drug dealer, yet, i helped someone, who begged me to sale them a suboxone, cause they was sick, turns out, they was in trouble, and rolled over on me, to get themselves outte trouble, i thought this was called entrapment??? also a self proclaimed drug dealer has drugs at hand, and when needed they supply, this is sooooo not the case...but its a lesson learned, gotta love it.....
silly

Lebanon, KY

#17 Feb 11, 2012
Wow, why are u still hell bent on claiming it was her that got you Todd? I really don't think you had a grand jury indictment from a transaction 14 hrs before u got arrested. Entrapment??? She may of of been sick, but don't get the favors twisted, you had to pay cash for yours, you always sold em to have money to get em out the pharmacy, sucks, but they do call that TICS. Why not complain about clinics & insurance & how there's no cheap way for someone to cope with their addiction.
So yea

United States

#18 Feb 11, 2012
Todd Walls wrote:
<quoted text>damn shame, you get arrested, and they call me a drug dealer, yet, i helped someone, who begged me to sale them a suboxone, cause they was sick, turns out, they was in trouble, and rolled over on me, to get themselves outte trouble, i thought this was called entrapment??? also a self proclaimed drug dealer has drugs at hand, and when needed they supply, this is sooooo not the case...but its a lesson learned, gotta love it.....
Hope you dont think u are the first to fall for this sh!t. alot of people get the same thing and are really not even dealers. just trying to help a so called friend in need.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 3 min Doobie Time 40,390
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 27 min Retired History P... 159,672
Anyone want to have a Bukakke party?? 29 min Mike Brewer 3
I Just Want To Say 1 hr translation 357
Liers 2 hr Mike Brewer 3
Plot twist: Ed Trolls the Trolls 7 hr say what 21
Missing teen girl in Berea (Jun '13) 11 hr tinker 8,121

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages