The McIntoshs also known as Lambs.

The McIntoshs also known as Lambs.

Posted in the Richmond Forum

Duke
#1 Mar 7, 2013
There in Berea now ripping people off. Taking advanage of a young girl that came into some money. Kimberley Smyth is her name. She was in a wreck an got money. Scotty is acting like he likes the girl an dont. but him an his mom is going threw her money fast. But that sounds about right for them dont it? They want work they rob. Please if you know this girls parents warn them. Letting the poor girl support there habit. This girl is suppose to be hanicapped after the wreck. Low life people Scotty an Minnie to do people like that.
YES

Macon, GA

#2 Mar 7, 2013
All of the Mcintosh and Lambs are that way. They will rob you blind, smoke dope, pop pills, and praise jesus name if you do anything wrong. They think they do nothing wrong, they will pray after smoking dope and popping pills. Can I get a halahluea brother scotty!!?!? LOL PILL POPPERS, DEADBEATS, DRUNKS, DOPE HEADS, NO GOOD, LOW DOWN, UNEMPLOYED PUNKS!
Duke
#3 Mar 8, 2013
The law is hunting for Minnie, shes hiding out in Berea. The law needs alittle help in finding her I believe. Yea they want work. But you treat them bad oh they get mad. I know a few people are really after them for what they done to them an these people are not scared of them. They will get them when they least suspect it. There in Berea taking advantage of a young girl thats not right. I hope they all go to hell.
Crystall Barrows

Science Hill, KY

#4 Mar 8, 2013
The way I see it is this......scotty and minnie might do bad, but I cant say that I have seen it but UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES shoulds you classify every single damn Mcintosh in the clam shell. My brother and sister have mcintosh blood in them and they are fine damn people they cant help who they born and bred by. I cant help it, I dont have to liks it but I do habe to love tjem and stand up for them. So if you have a prob witj them two you should say that and not drag the rest yhrough it.
YES

Macon, GA

#5 Mar 8, 2013
You should pass English 101, get a dictionary, come back then maybe we will talk to you.
Crystall Barrows

Science Hill, KY

#6 Mar 8, 2013
YES wrote:
You should pass English 101, get a dictionary, come back then maybe we will talk to you.
I could really give a fuck what my English looks like.....maybe you should get a clue in frontin people with your name instead of hiding behind a "YES". What is that "YES" i am a hater. "YES" I am a punk bitch who can't face people. Or "YES" the only reason that i know that they are dope fiends, rob you blind yada yada yada is the fact that you are doing the damn dirt they are. all the hell i said is that you don't need to drag everysingle one of them through the mud. they ain't perfect, neither are you so don't pretend be. get a real life stop calling people out on topix and get a real damn occupation instead of hater university.
YES

Macon, GA

#7 Mar 8, 2013
Hooked on phonics ?
police is looking for her

Ironton, OH

#8 Mar 8, 2013
where is she staying in berea
Old School

Georgetown, KY

#9 Mar 8, 2013
YES wrote:
Hooked on phonics ?
Doubt it, VERY much!
Crystall Barrows

Science Hill, KY

#10 Mar 8, 2013
Old School wrote:
<quoted text>Doubt it, VERY much!
Nah, its rosetta stone...lol...they think they hurting my poor ittle feelings
Holy crap

London, KY

#11 Mar 9, 2013
Duke wrote:
There in Berea now ripping people off. Taking advanage of a young girl that came into some money. Kimberley Smyth is her name. She was in a wreck an got money. Scotty is acting like he likes the girl an dont. but him an his mom is going threw her money fast. But that sounds about right for them dont it? They want work they rob. Please if you know this girls parents warn them. Letting the poor girl support there habit. This girl is suppose to be hanicapped after the wreck. Low life people Scotty an Minnie to do people like that.
You must've grown up in Kentucky with grammar and spelling like that.
lol

Macon, GA

#12 Mar 9, 2013
hahahahah
Duke
#13 Mar 9, 2013
Minnie isnt in Berea. Shes might be out stealing more toys for her grandbabies. Scotty hes out selling out of his pants. If you see him hes always digging down there adjusting his drugs. I hearld he makes fun of his girls. Scotty wears name brand clothes, I guess he can the money he makes dealing an stealing off people. My friend said he stole his tv while he was alsleep, put it in his vechicle. I know hes messed with a few people, an there pissed. Hes a dead beat dad. But all that matters is Little Boy Scotty can wear his name brand clothes because soon I hope he will be wearing that Green or Orange with his Moma!
Gene Pool

Lexington, KY

#14 Mar 9, 2013
she might be in greasy creek in Leslie County. Ain't that where her people from?
mhu
#15 Mar 11, 2013
GREENS CROSSING!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Working at hitatchi 11 min Jimmy 5
The Unremarkable History of Edturd 29 min GRIFT 562
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 32 min Paul 163,751
Madison 49 min Steven Smith 1
You Know 2 hr Seriously 40
What landlords accept section 8 in Richmond?? 2 hr Not poor 8
Who can I get to cut down tree (May '11) 2 hr Steven Smith 27
Missing teen girl in Berea (Jun '13) 4 hr just me 8,233

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages