Next Last
curious

Richmond, KY

#1 Sep 12, 2010
just wondering.....
OMG

United States

#2 Sep 12, 2010
hahahahahahahaha ROFLMAO you must have alot of time on your hands to think of something like that. You have made me laugh harder than I have in a long time. But, seriously, I am now wondering the same thing.
gesaxin

United States

#3 Sep 12, 2010
Of course. Ever heard of rooster fries? Hall's used to have turkey fries or it might have been rooster fries on the menu. This is no joke. YES is yhe answe.
farmers wife

Richmond, KY

#4 Sep 14, 2010
gesaxin wrote:
Of course. Ever heard of rooster fries? Hall's used to have turkey fries or it might have been rooster fries on the menu. This is no joke. YES is yhe answe.
I have lived on the farm many years & I have never see ''rooster balls'' now mind you I have seen the rooster penis but I don't think those birds have balls.
Yura Duesch

Winchester, KY

#5 Sep 14, 2010
farmers wife wrote:
<quoted text>
now mind you I have seen the rooster penis
I love this quote so much I think I am going to have it tattooed on my own rooster penis.
God

United States

#6 Sep 14, 2010
farmers wife wrote:
<quoted text>
I have lived on the farm many years & I have never see ''rooster balls'' now mind you I have seen the rooster penis but I don't think those birds have balls.
You have seen the Rooster's penis?

You're going to hell for that, "Lester the Chicken Molester."
hahahaha

United States

#7 Sep 15, 2010
God wrote:
<quoted text>
You have seen the Rooster's penis?
You're going to hell for that, "Lester the Chicken Molester."
Hahahaha, that is the best one ever, LOVE IT!!!!
Hah

United States

#8 Sep 15, 2010
Are you kidding ? I saw one run accross the road in front of a tractor trailer the other day....that takes huge balls !
Old McDonald

Anderson, SC

#9 Sep 15, 2010
Yes they do, they are located on the inside under the back area.
farmers wife

Richmond, KY

#10 Sep 15, 2010
Old McDonald wrote:
Yes they do, they are located on the inside under the back area.
what????? ya mean they grow that way???? are you sure about this? I have cleaned many a rooster for frying & never saw any balls on his back.
Chicken Little

Richmond, KY

#11 Sep 16, 2010
farmers wife wrote:
<quoted text> what????? ya mean they grow that way???? are you sure about this? I have cleaned many a rooster for frying & never saw any balls on his back.
Being an inquisitive clucker, I asked the rooster next door. He said if a rooster crows "my c%(k won't do", it probably doesn't have balls. But if it crows "my c%(k will do", then it has balls. He said that this is how hens know which rooster to mate with. And this I think is the truth, because he seemed to be a honest rooster.
RoHo

United States

#12 Sep 16, 2010
I remember when i lived on Old McDonald's farm and i would chase all of the little chicks and when i would catch them they would scream "E I E I O". Man, that would make the chickens scratch.
Truth

Winchester, KY

#13 Sep 16, 2010
nelson odonnell has balls. jerry combs dont
Watts up

Saint Louis, MO

#14 Sep 16, 2010
Well after I stopped laughing at all the "city" people on this subject-- I feel compelled to answer. The testicles are located INSIDE the abdominal cavity near the backbone. If you remove these while they are young - the rooster becomes a CAPON.
the ole hen

Richmond, KY

#15 Sep 21, 2010
Watts up wrote:
Well after I stopped laughing at all the "city" people on this subject-- I feel compelled to answer. The testicles are located INSIDE the abdominal cavity near the backbone. If you remove these while they are young - the rooster becomes a CAPON.
why in the world would you remove a roosters balls? cock a doodle doo..cock a doodle doo..ouch!
Looking for a BBW

Brodhead, KY

#16 Oct 1, 2010
Honestly yes they do.....There called fryes
the old hen

Richmond, KY

#17 Oct 2, 2010
Looking for a BBW wrote:
Honestly yes they do.....There called fryes
now wait here a minute. I've lived on a farm a long time & had all kinds of fryes..lamb, bull,you name it I had it but never no rooster fryes..I still say roosters don't have balls!
laura

Covina, CA

#18 Jan 8, 2012
farmers wife wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually roosters do not have a penis. They have a vent called coalaca.
Rooster fries

Nicholasville, KY

#19 Jan 8, 2012
Yes they do have balls, we use to go to the place they killed thousands of chickens daily to sale and a fellow there would sell us some rooster fries and that's about as good of eating as I have had.
dee

Jacksonville, FL

#20 Dec 3, 2012
I was told that the gizzards were the balls of the rooster. Which to this day I still fry and eat.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 57 min Blacklagoon 165,517
Jacob Tyler Hensley 3 hr Mommi 2
Still Looking For My Classic Catwoman Lookalike 6 hr Cornell Woolrich ... 66
Jordan Smallwood 7 hr Meee 4
dateing miners people will be jailed. 8 hr Webster 10
drug dealers (Jul '13) 8 hr yep 39
robyn oliver.... (Dec '09) 9 hr Paul 15
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 10 hr Fungail 41,916

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages