where can i buy purple drank?
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
kimberly

Twin Falls, ID

#59 Jun 27, 2013
Derek Abrams wrote:
Tussionex, Histinex HC, Hycotuss, Hycodan,and Robitussin DM. Mix it all.
Worse that I know the mix? Probably.
will it work without codeine?
Ishipallday

Oklahoma City, OK

#60 Jul 4, 2013
I got purple actavis, hitech red
Pints and 8oz bottles
Pics whatever you need
jlizard

United States

#61 Jan 23, 2014
Retard is rightPurple drank is a caned anti- energy drink. Ivlivein mississippi and they sell it in some of the small cinveniance stores. Sure you can buy inline. And the drug cough syrup with promethazine and codiene is called syrup or sizzurip you f$\;(ing morons
Well

Louisville, KY

#62 Jan 24, 2014
jlizard wrote:
Retard is rightPurple drank is a caned anti- energy drink. Ivlivein mississippi and they sell it in some of the small cinveniance stores. Sure you can buy inline. And the drug cough syrup with promethazine and codiene is called syrup or sizzurip you f$\;(ing morons
Eat me you f@@king moron.
JennyB

Raleigh, NC

#63 Feb 25, 2014
Actually, what the person that originally posed this question is talking about is a relaxation drink that has natural sleep aids in it, such as melatonin and valerian. It is called "Drank" with the tagline "Slow Your Roll". There are different flavors, one is in a purple can while the other is a shade of red. My boyfriend first purchased one at a gas station Tennessee before catching a flight (he get's really nervous when he fly's so he had hopes that it would relax him just a little, which it did). When I picked him up at the airport, he went on and on about how good it was and wondered if they would have them around here (Raleigh, NC) we have looked and looked but to no avail, though, I've heard that some ABC stores carry them. If you've ever had insomnia and had one of these gems in a can, you would know why the question poser is looking for them. Just thought I would put this out there since a lot of you guys are giving them shit, as if they are delusional or something. By the way, recently we found that Amazon sells them. The link below, just for good measure, is for those that might want to see it with their own two eyes.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=bl_sr_hpc...
Lilbit89 wrote:
No its something that started in Houston I think its made most of the time if you can get it with the codeine cough syrup and sprite, you can add jolly rancher to it to change the color and favor and that makes what they call rainbow colors and there are different colors depending on what you made it with too. I've never had it but I know people from the area that have and no you can't really buy it per say but you can buy the stuff and mix it yourself. There are many rap songs that talk about it my favorite is Wasted by Gucci Mane he tells you how to make it.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Purple_drank
There that's more than anyone ever wanted to know about it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Missing teen girl in Berea (Jun '13) 37 min Zero 7,878
Dunn man with kid 44 min Justahere 2
Add a Word, Drop a Word (Sep '11) 2 hr Jennifer Renee 22,741
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 2 hr Jennifer Renee 34,376
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr uMoron 143,147
End KY Democrat's war on the COUNTIES 3 hr Post 3
neon boots? 3 hr Yeah Right 12
Ed was arrested for stalking 5 hr Jackson Elected One 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages