Comments
21 - 40 of 45 Comments Last updated Feb 25, 2014
shan

Jacksonville, FL

#21 Sep 14, 2010
where can you buy it in louisville,ky ,there was a few smoke shops that sold it,but they all said the delivery driver stopped coming,i tried that serenity drink,but the taste is foul and it doesnt work as well.
Makayla

Bellevue, NE

#22 Dec 17, 2010
A lean drink . is called slow motion potion. yes they sell n gas stations. Well in Nebraska they do
Ur dumb

Plymouth, IN

#23 Apr 9, 2011
Retards wrote:
Purple Drank is an anti-energy drink you dumb f*ckers. Why don't you look it up on the internet instead of trying to make yourself feel cool by calling everyone who knows what it is a drugie. Its the same thing as taking sleeping pills, only you drink it.
^^^^thats not an energy drank u dumb f**ker!
prinstella29

United States

#24 Apr 14, 2011
Here in Houston there are in lots of our gas stations. My boyfriend loves the drank drink:)
Tru

Orlando, FL

#25 Apr 18, 2011
I've been looking for it too.. the name is "DRANK" and it is a anti energy drink, not grape juice.. The only place i have found it is on their website to purchase
WOW

Cleveland, OH

#26 May 8, 2011
Yall STUPID
thizz

Swanton, VT

#28 Jul 3, 2011
what u got?? chickenpox? herpes? venereal warts?
folks have as much chance getting those from you than a pain medication order! who are you?
where is this sellers feedback? STOP 95% statistically this guy is a bum waiting to rob you!
you have places to turn listen wisely because you step into another realm and wisdom is priceless.
welcome to where people actively trade prescriptions
a better board that has feedback and a staff of
Moderators that help police the forum for scammers and sneaky offshore advertisers.
Topix is almost 100% scammers and few legitimate sources are here on Topix! There are much better forums. On Topix there are no Moderators and anyone from starbucks can throw up a for sale post!
No customer feedback to validate they are really honest people!
This board overcomes the problems associated buying on topix!
To advertise one must undergo a stringent process with references and pay to advertise! This coupled with a administration team have reduced Fraud by 90% that is a amazing achievement for any board!
We are proud to be the worlds safest script for sale site in the world!
Experience real customer interactive feedback!
Largest no script USA suppliers!
Topix is almost 100% scammers and few legitimate sources are here on Topix! There are much better forums. On Topix there are no Moderators and anyone from starbucks can throw up a for sale post!
To advertise one must undergo a stringent process with references and pay to advertise! This coupled with a administration team have reduced Fraud by 90% that is a amazing achievement for any board!
We are proud to be the worlds safest script for sale site in the world!
Experience real customer interactive feedback!
No customer feedback to validate they are really honest people!
This board overcomes the problems associated buying on topix!
To advertise one must undergo a stringent process with references and pay to advertise! This coupled with a administration team have reduced Fraud by there comes a time when you must say enough is enough, when is it going to be the last time somone takes your money and does'nt ship you anything? when are you sick of going from thread to thread looking for a legitimate provider of medication. Its well known that finding medication without a prescription is very difficult, so it brings up the question is there somewhere that really provides what you need? Is there somewhere that has a positive community? where i can see honest feedback and interact with people who can also direct me to providers with better options such as Cod payment, Payment by credit card or moneypak, western union or Who may be able to sell to you face to face. There is a place http://goo.gl/JiW0I is a private and secure community of Cpp and providers who are there to help you. Sometimes you just need to know your options, what else is working for others, what is the Fda approving what are the contraindications when mixing medications and certain treatments. http://goo.gl/JiW0Iis the forum no one wants you to see the name has to be masked because there is vital information about the situation between sellers on this page. here is another link with an article written by a news paper about the dangers of buying from a public forumhttp://ity.im/08Yfp (click on the skip ad button to read the news article)this article is very controversial within this community this is
If you pay close attention you will see that the frustration you see on this forum is very unnecessary. What you are seeing is the reason why it is not safe to buy from an open and biased unmoderated community. We invite you to join the 20,000 plus members in the freedom to chose for yourself without a community of people trying to con you or sway your belief for thier profit.
We are hosted off shore and US based.
see our large post http://www.topix.com/forum/drug/oxycontin/TLK ...
Welcome to the 5% of people who will know the truth!

.nishishihis
Pootie tang

United States

#30 Aug 27, 2011
Wata tah ma daimee.... sip a chow lippa tai up da runny sow.... Then u wata tah 2 da samma cow nd don't 4get 2 oodle smoove gilly 2 da croddy pooster all da way down!!!.... SA DA TAY YEEEEAAAHHH!!!!
Love Tang

Richmond, KY

#31 Aug 27, 2011
LOVE THAT POOTIE tang!!!! GOT TO HAVE IT!!!

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#32 Aug 28, 2011
Ur dumb wrote:
<quoted text>
^^^^thats not an energy drank u dumb f**ker!
They clearly said ANTI-ENERGY drink.
Zack

Westerville, OH

#34 Feb 29, 2012
I want some!
THAT GUY

United States

#37 May 5, 2012
wrong wrote:
you all are wrong purple drank is prescription cough syrup composed of promethazine and codeine its as illegal to obtain as any pills are you have to have a prescription
NO U ARE WRONG ITS AN ANTI-ENERGY DRINK THAT IS ON THE MARKET NOW AND ITS CREATING A BIG BUZZ! LOOK IT UP..THEY HAVE A FEW DIFF ONES CALLED "PURPLE DRANK" "SIPPIN SYRUP" ETC.
where can you get drank i
#49 Aug 17, 2012
someone let me know please?
inlex

Berea, KY

#50 Aug 17, 2012
I've seen almost every thing mentioned in this thread at a little store in lexington. I can't remember the name but go up richmond rd til you get to new circle rd. Merge right onto new circle. Follow that road until it dead ends probably five miles maybe a bit more. Take a right the store is about a quarter mile behind a mcdonalds and next to a tattoo shop.
Bah

United States

#51 Aug 18, 2012
...Or simply eat a bullet, if you're useless and/or weak enough to require or desire so many chemical means by which to govern your mind and body. Clearly, nature intended for you to fail at life, to exist only as prey for something superior. Your existence is a travesty, facilitated only by misplaced compassion & indulgence. May you OD on your vice of choice ASAP, you pathetic wastes of life.
420Man

Baton Rouge, LA

#52 Oct 19, 2012
it's perscription strength cough syrup with codeine mixed with sprite
Anonymous

New York, NY

#55 Mar 29, 2013
Does anyone know where I can buy Tussionex? I can pay cash. I have a chronic cough and no insurance.
Torke

Weston, WV

#56 Apr 2, 2013
Mitch wrote:
When I eat grapes, I pee purple, Any help?
I would love to eat some of those grapes.:)
Crr

Pearland, TX

#57 May 2, 2013
Mr d wrote:
stop doin dope and you wont have to drink so much purple drank,loser.
Look no one cares about these comments. If people want to drink it thats thier buisness
Need2lean

Palos Heights, IL

#58 May 10, 2013
Where can I find any antienergy drinks/lean for sale in Chicago

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 12 min Coal miner 1,580
Word Association (Jul '10) 17 min White Fire 18,870
doug thomas has got to go 37 min burger king 33
Add a Word, Drop a Word (Sep '11) 1 hr Jennifer Renee 16,938
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 1 hr Jennifer Renee 28,482
Anagrams 2 hr 40ish 2
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 hr Cornelius Scudmister 151,291
Missing teen girl in Berea (Jun '13) 4 hr Be glad Im not he... 7,315
•••

Flash Flood Watch for Madison County was issued at August 30 at 8:22PM EDT

•••
•••
•••

Richmond Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Richmond People Search