Madison Transmission Inc. Is this a g...

Madison Transmission Inc. Is this a good mehanic?

Posted in the Richmond Forum

Mark

Macon, GA

#1 Jan 25, 2013
I'm taking my car to a mechanic called Madison Transmission in richmond ky, i was wondering are they a good place to work on cars? Anyone know anything about them good or bad? Please tell me all that you know about them...thanks
true

Tucker, GA

#3 Jan 26, 2013
Mark wrote:
I'm taking my car to a mechanic called Madison Transmission in richmond ky, i was wondering are they a good place to work on cars? Anyone know anything about them good or bad? Please tell me all that you know about them...thanks
I'll tell you this I find me a different place to go before I'd let them work on my car you will regret it
haha

United States

#4 Jan 27, 2013
Mark wrote:
no it's not they will screw up ur car like they did mine
that is whats up

Harrodsburg, KY

#5 Jan 27, 2013
Yeah.. if you wanna take your car to another mechanic?!?!
Mark

Macon, GA

#6 Jan 27, 2013
Please tell me more details...what happened? Why are they bad? please tell me more details..thanks
local yocal

Fargo, ND

#8 Mar 21, 2014
Only take your vehicle to this place if you want to experience more problems and be treated worse than S hit on the bottom of a shoe! My vehicle was drivable before I took it to this place and now it is sitting parked. The owner not only did not replace a part but neglected to even put a part on. Now my vehicle is sitting with no fluid in the transmission because of a major leak I did not have before I went there. The owner was also verbally abusive to me and stated that it was not his responsibility any longer. F u * c k this place and the owner.. Karma will or probably already has caught up with him!
know him also

United States

#9 Mar 21, 2014
Don is a worthless drunk . He screws up every thing he touches. He rebuilt my dads transmission in his shop truck i weby to Cincinnati and on the way back the transmission locked up causing me to spin around in the interstate and .. slamming the guardrail. Needless to say truck was totaled i was hurt. Don said oh in sorry i must have messed up do u wait a beer. My dad was Tom Jones and im BillJones icould tell u plenty more

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 43 min Blacklagoon 165,504
The Unremarkable History of Edturd 1 hr LAME 2,615
Tonetta Hoevenaar (Mar '15) 1 hr Truth 372
106.3 from Middlesboro ky 3 hr Just visiting 6
Anthony Lawson (Sep '08) 5 hr Nope 4
Vets in Richmond 6 hr Yep 2
Boonsboro dollar store manager 6 hr country 3
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 8 hr Fungail 41,896

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages