Coach charged with child molestation

Apr 4, 2013 Full story: WAVE-TV Louisville

Gary Brian Tanner, 36, is charged with child molesting. The victim, age 13, was a friend of Tanner's daughter.

Full Story
just wondering

Richmond, KY

#1 Apr 6, 2013
There is a lot more of this going on, than anyone knows about. Any parent who suspects something like this is going on should be taking action wheather it is their child or someone else's.
white trash

Nicholasville, KY

#2 Apr 9, 2013
Yes there is and i bet if u was to take everybodys computer at work and at homes you will be freaked out on how bad it is.Richmond seems to be worse than the big towns.
Take the computers from the cops and everybody on state,gov and city payroll and i bet there would of be a lot of jobs openings and a lot of officals in jail.
Concerned

Duluth, GA

#3 Dec 11, 2013
Innocent people don't kill them self the night before sentencing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 3 min hollerrat 7,098
Mike Stamper 8 min LaLa 48
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 32 min Obama Zombies 155,339
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Athenesword 131,107
Who will be the next Madison County Sheriff in ... (Mar '14) 1 hr fiddle diddle 968
Allison Grimes is dumber than a pumpkin 1 hr hehehe 40
Missing teen girl in Berea (Jun '13) 1 hr Cyndi 7,504

Richmond Jobs

Richmond People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Richmond News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Richmond

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]