Madison Garden Bartender

Madison Garden Bartender

Posted in the Richmond Forum

Patron

United States

#1 Jun 12, 2012
While at Madison Garden Saturday evening early, I saw one of the most beautiful, hottest, petite, gorgeous gals I've ever seen in my life behind the bar. She strolled in from the deck I think, bent over to kinda' "reveal" the best looking set of boobs I've seen in FOREVER. She then pulled on a hoodie and kept the hoodie covering her head. She had big peace sign earrings dangling, a great smile, the best looking eyes I've EVER seen, nice little laugh when one of the waitresses showed her a note a customer left and I am absolutely in love with her, but I'm way to old for her, but it was a beautiful moment. I had to leave before I really wanted to, because I was afaid I'd be bounced for uncontrollable drooling. Good job, Tom or Steve or whoever. I don't go as much as I used to, but I'll definately go back just to see her again!
pathetic

Dayton, OH

#2 Jun 13, 2012
Patron wrote:
While at Madison Garden Saturday evening early, I saw one of the most beautiful, hottest, petite, gorgeous gals I've ever seen in my life behind the bar. She strolled in from the deck I think, bent over to kinda' "reveal" the best looking set of boobs I've seen in FOREVER. She then pulled on a hoodie and kept the hoodie covering her head. She had big peace sign earrings dangling, a great smile, the best looking eyes I've EVER seen, nice little laugh when one of the waitresses showed her a note a customer left and I am absolutely in love with her, but I'm way to old for her, but it was a beautiful moment. I had to leave before I really wanted to, because I was afaid I'd be bounced for uncontrollable drooling. Good job, Tom or Steve or whoever. I don't go as much as I used to, but I'll definately go back just to see her again!
that's just creepy! And now that being said, topix will start trashing her now way to go loser !
Patron

United States

#3 Jun 13, 2012
pathetic wrote:
<quoted text>
that's just creepy! And now that being said, topix will start trashing her now way to go loser !
What's creepy about it, YOU pathetic loser? I made an observation of a very pretty girl. I never spoke to her, only enjoyed how she looked and carried herself. I don't ever conceive anyone trashing her. You've probably started it tho', buttwipe, so why don't you just go f$#k yourself, azzhole!?
dontcomeback

United States

#4 Jun 14, 2012
Patron wrote:
<quoted text>What's creepy about it, YOU pathetic loser? I made an observation of a very pretty girl. I never spoke to her, only enjoyed how she looked and carried herself. I don't ever conceive anyone trashing her. You've probably started it tho', buttwipe, so why don't you just go f$#k yourself, azzhole!?
eeewww your a creeper!! you also can't spell how attractive. people like you make me glad we have bouncers.
lol

Dayton, OH

#5 Jun 14, 2012
Patron wrote:
what a complete creepy idiot you are! You are a pervert! You need to be bounced out of there for being a creepy nasty pervert ! You are in love with her? What an idiot! She probably put a hoodie on so the old dumb ass creepy guy would stop staring at her!
Patron

United States

#6 Jun 14, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
what a complete creepy idiot you are! You are a pervert! You need to be bounced out of there for being a creepy nasty pervert ! You are in love with her? What an idiot! She probably put a hoodie on so the old dumb ass creepy guy would stop staring at her!
Chill out, lol! I'm not creepy. All I was doing was looking at her. She was nice lookin'. Are you her "BOY" friend?; because you sound like a punk. Never been bounced, never had a reason to be bounced. Just being a customer enjoying a drink and taking in the atmosphere. No harm, no foul.
Chang Lee

Richmond, KY

#7 Jun 14, 2012
Patron wrote:
<quoted text> Chill out, lol! I'm not creepy. All I was doing was looking at her. She was nice lookin'. Are you her "BOY" friend?; because you sound like a punk. Never been bounced, never had a reason to be bounced. Just being a customer enjoying a drink and taking in the atmosphere. No harm, no foul.
You sick man. Why man get on topix and share moment you have at bar. Chang Lee go
To Madison Garden and Chang Lee advise you no more stalking bartender. I show her your post and she thinks you a physco Jimmy. Chang Lee don't like girl bothered. You pick other bar, hang out there.
Xing Xiaoxing

Nicholasville, KY

#8 Jun 15, 2012
Chang Lee wrote:
<quoted text>You sick man. Why man get on topix and share moment you have at bar. Chang Lee go
To Madison Garden and Chang Lee advise you no more stalking bartender. I show her your post and she thinks you a physco Jimmy. Chang Lee don't like girl bothered. You pick other bar, hang out there.
Stop impersonating China Man, it makes you seem stipid.
Xing Xiaoxing

Nicholasville, KY

#9 Jun 15, 2012
*stupid*
Hung Lo

Richmond, KY

#10 Jun 15, 2012
This is Hung Lo from the Chinese restaurant.

Hung Lo say everyone stop impersonating man from China.

Hung Lo say patron is creepy man. Hung Lo say to Patron. You no come to my Chinese restaurant! Hung Lo doesn't want his beautiful women being stared at by creepy patron.

Everyone but Patron come down to try my buffet. You get 10% off today only.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Carla 141,348
How Am I Supposed to Climb The Ladder of Succes... (Nov '14) 1 hr Ed Hieronymus 7,416
Add a Word, Drop a Word (Sep '11) 2 hr cathouse cowboy 21,135
New Investigation for Jesse 3 hr Bobby Joe 183
oscar (Dec '14) 3 hr neighbor once 25
Married men 3 hr Ed Hieronymus 35
Did Conway say to hell with God 3 hr we are the racist... 19
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 4 hr Jennifer Renee 33,281
More from around the web

Richmond People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages