girl walking down main street

girl walking down main street

Posted in the Richmond Forum

me being me

United States

#1 Aug 6, 2011
Twice the last week i have gotten off work, drove down main and i saw a beautiful blonde girl walking down main st ( or big hill.....what ever the name). She was walking around 6:00pm, sknny, blonde, and cute as hell. I tried to turn around and talk to her but i lost her somewhere close to race st. Haven't seen her since. Anyone know who she is and where i can find her. I can't quit thinking about her.
oh no

United States

#2 Aug 6, 2011
It's your mom
4urinfo

Richmond, KY

#3 Aug 8, 2011
hahaha, it was around 6 you say? And you lost her somewhere close to race st.? Sounds like you probably didnt get a good look at her face if she's walking around race st. Probably a crack head.
fine

Richmond, KY

#4 Aug 9, 2011
that was Amber smith
me being me

United States

#5 Aug 9, 2011
Where/how can i find her? She is beautiful!!!! Obviously....you know her.....i would love to meet her.
olddays

Richmond, KY

#6 Apr 8, 2012
fine wrote:
that was Amber smith
do you know where to find amber smith now a days? shes an old friend and i really need to catch up with her
mmmmm

United States

#7 Apr 8, 2012
If she's. Walking on race st. Try the crack houses
Breal

United States

#8 Apr 19, 2012
Shes a prostitute mang. Like elicia cooper, amber brummett, erica bullkock, petra clark, amanda garett, ur dad, jaylyn cupp, the mchone family, kara kayla kelly, jill boden, shy chrisman,everyone doin pills an suckin tricks
Link

Clay City, KY

#9 Jul 12, 2012
Breal wrote:
Shes a prostitute mang. Like elicia cooper, amber brummett, erica bullkock, petra clark, amanda garett, ur dad, jaylyn cupp, the mchone family, kara kayla kelly, jill boden, shy chrisman,everyone doin pills an suckin tricks
Someones a punkass, aka you
oldfriend

Mason, OH

#10 Oct 1, 2012
U forgot amanda williams
yep

Georgetown, KY

#11 Oct 1, 2012
Breal wrote:
well said. Couldn't get much more accurate.
stupid

Richmond, KY

#12 Oct 1, 2012
Breal wrote:
what is this? a list of girls who wouldnt date you? i know most of em and know for fact at least 3 of them dont even do pills and definately dont "suck tricks" and theres a couple others who i highly doubt do. quit slandering people
yep

Georgetown, KY

#13 Oct 1, 2012
stupid wrote:
<quoted text>what is this? a list of girls who wouldnt date you? i know most of em and know for fact at least 3 of them dont even do pills and definately dont "suck tricks" and theres a couple others who i highly doubt do. quit slandering people
All I can say is you must be friends with them to defend them. I can tell you that the previous comment sums it up about these girls, whether you know it or not.
laughing

Richmond, KY

#14 Oct 1, 2012
I agree with yup! Reputations are what you make them. Bahahahahahahahaha

Since: Jul 11

United States

#15 Oct 5, 2012
Obviously you dont know me too well because you spelled my name wrong lol! I'm amanda garrett I've never been a prostitute, I've never done pills, and I have no idea where race street is. I've been engaged and living with the same man since I was nineteen. I actually find this kind of funny that these people even act like they know me, I haven't been hanging out with the richmond crowd for like six years haha...whatever though enjoy your high school drama I haven't given most of you a second thought since I left that place. Have a nice life:) oh and thanks to the people who stuck up for the girls on that list.
andrea

United States

#16 Oct 8, 2012
me being me wrote:
Twice the last week i have gotten off work, drove down main and i saw a beautiful blonde girl walking down main st ( or big hill.....what ever the name). She was walking around 6:00pm, sknny, blonde, and cute as hell. I tried to turn around and talk to her but i lost her somewhere close to race st. Haven't seen her since. Anyone know who she is and where i can find her. I can't quit thinking about her.
what did she look like and what was she wearing?
andrea

United States

#17 Oct 8, 2012
Yea i know her she is my friend

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Magistrate in District 2 3 hr haha 6
sign holders buy whitehall school 3 hr That So 11
Hines Motel 5 hr David 9
Randall wolf Campbell 5 hr Hillbilly 5
Craigslist Personals 5 hr David 27
~*~ Last Post WINS ~*~ (Oct '11) 6 hr _FLATLINE-------- 5,793
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 hr Wisdom of Ages 174,863

Richmond Jobs

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages