Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81675 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#93169 Sep 27, 2013
Date night: Cinderella will be here soon and can stay until midnight then her carriage turns into a pumpkin and I don't know what I would do with a bunch of mice. LOL
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#93170 Sep 27, 2013
@Anne.. I understand that Paducah has a quilt making and display show (although I have never been) but a few years ago some 16 year old boy won the competition.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#93171 Sep 27, 2013
See Paducah Quilt Show.. next year it is April 23-26th.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#93172 Sep 27, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
Date night: Cinderella will be here soon and can stay until midnight then her carriage turns into a pumpkin and I don't know what I would do with a bunch of mice. LOL
Be careful! That midnight running away thing can leave you with one shoe.
I'm a girl who knows!
Anne

Hockessin, DE

#93174 Sep 27, 2013
You know, I've family living in Paducah. Now I don't know how long the Quilt Show has been in Paducah, but I've been running there on and off for about 40 years and you'd think we'd plan to be there during that time! I am going to their website to see if they have a pic of that boys quilt!! Lol To tell the truth, this has been about the first time I've made an effort to hit a lot of festivals and I've not been disappointed!

Tell Cinderella hello for me and you two have a lovely evening!

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#93175 Sep 27, 2013
one shoe can change your life..

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#93176 Sep 27, 2013
@ AW Have a pleasant date night. Get a cat to take care of the mice. You can make a pie out of the pumpkin.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#93178 Sep 27, 2013
Oglala wrote:
@ AW Have a pleasant date night. Get a cat to take care of the mice. You can make a pie out of the pumpkin.
But all those ugly step-sisters?

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#93179 Sep 27, 2013
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
But all those ugly step-sisters?
You have a point there. Can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#93180 Sep 27, 2013
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
Be careful! That midnight running away thing can leave you with one shoe.
I'm a girl who knows!
Cinderella left an hour early before her carriage turned into a pumpkin and rolled over the hill and got cut into a Jack-O-Lantern. Forutnately, she sent the two Sisty Uglers to a different Ball. LOL

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#93181 Sep 27, 2013
Hey strangers.

First off, I want to say best wishes to "devastated". Situations normally don't occur suddenly, nor can they rectify themselves that way. It's going to take time. Be patient and stay the course.

Anne, I think it was you who mentioned "To Appomattox" a few pages back? I've been keeping up with production on that too!!! I can't wait to see it. It's going to be awesome! I was thrilled to read that someone else knew of it!! I'm looking forward to that as much as I was "The Hatfield and McCoys".
(I bet I've watched that at least 4 times by now, in it's entirety each time)...

Hope you all have a great evening, even though it's technically "tomorrow" now. May the Lord keep his hands around each of you and shower you with His blessings.

Peace, out.

_-_Nope_-_
(And just for YOU, Imposter, hehe)
*Poof*
<3
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#93183 Sep 28, 2013
_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
Hey strangers.
First off, I want to say best wishes to "devastated". Situations normally don't occur suddenly, nor can they rectify themselves that way. It's going to take time. Be patient and stay the course.
Anne, I think it was you who mentioned "To Appomattox" a few pages back? I've been keeping up with production on that too!!! I can't wait to see it. It's going to be awesome! I was thrilled to read that someone else knew of it!! I'm looking forward to that as much as I was "The Hatfield and McCoys".
(I bet I've watched that at least 4 times by now, in it's entirety each time)...
Hope you all have a great evening, even though it's technically "tomorrow" now. May the Lord keep his hands around each of you and shower you with His blessings.
Peace, out.
_-_Nope_-_
(And just for YOU, Imposter, hehe)
*Poof*
<3
I had posted earlier that it was George Armstrong Custer upon seeing a white flag had passed word to Grant to call off that final battle. It will be interesting to see if that program includes that action. Lee's surrender to Grant was not the end of the war though.

Joe Johnston surrendered the Carolinas to Sherman on April 26, 1865; some 17 days later which effectively ended the war in the East. The Western front continued on until June 2nd when Kirby Smith surrendered to Edward Canby in Galveston, Texas.

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#93184 Sep 28, 2013
Good morning, AW. I'm anxious to see how historically correct this is going to be as well. There is a web page on FaceBook to keep up with production, etc. It's been very excited to read about it unfolding. Can't wait to watch it.

I need more coffee and the chickens are ready to be let out for the day, I hear them out there rustling around in the coop, hehe.. I always hear the muted thumps of their feathered rear ends coming down off of their nightly perches at daybreak, haha!!
Be back in a bit.

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#93185 Sep 28, 2013
By the way, showing on the AMC channel right now is "The Rifleman", then "Rawhide". I've been watching for about an hour already.
:)
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#93186 Sep 28, 2013
What many people know but just do not make the connection is that Lincoln was assassinated just 5 days after Lee had surrendered to Grant and that Lincoln did not survive to see the actual end of the war.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#93187 Sep 28, 2013
Don't worry when you are not recognized but strive to be worthy of recognition..
Abraham Lincoln

A house divided against itself cannot stand..
Abraham Lincoln

America will never be destroyed from the outside.If we falter and lose our freedoms,it will be because we destroyed our selves..
Abraham Lincoln
Imposter

Lexington, KY

#93190 Sep 28, 2013
_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
Hey strangers.
First off, I want to say best wishes to "devastated". Situations normally don't occur suddenly, nor can they rectify themselves that way. It's going to take time. Be patient and stay the course.
Anne, I think it was you who mentioned "To Appomattox" a few pages back? I've been keeping up with production on that too!!! I can't wait to see it. It's going to be awesome! I was thrilled to read that someone else knew of it!! I'm looking forward to that as much as I was "The Hatfield and McCoys".
(I bet I've watched that at least 4 times by now, in it's entirety each time)...
Hope you all have a great evening, even though it's technically "tomorrow" now. May the Lord keep his hands around each of you and shower you with His blessings.
Peace, out.
_-_Nope_-_
(And just for YOU, Imposter, hehe)
*Poof*
<3
Thank you Toots! Its sure nice weather you aughtta get on that hog and ride some! You know you want too.

Ah yes, thanks again...

*poot* ooops
Imposter

Lexington, KY

#93191 Sep 28, 2013
devistated wrote:
this is for my wife is 18 years I love you so much kills me to live each day doing how bad I hurt you to girls I don't want our marriage to end I know I have done so but wrong. I hope so so very sorry I will do anything to make this up to you don't let anybody else influence your decision you and the girls are all I think about I don't want this to end I'm begging can you please call me so we can talk about this I love you so much you are the love of my life I know what could be a happy family again going to counseling programs all day everyday your all that I think of I don't know what I'll do without you I think the girls all the time I just want to the best person I can and the one you want to spend the rest of your life with I love you so much I will spend the rest of my life making you happy that is the only thing that is important to me now you the girls and me where are you going to let the girls start calling me again I do need them right now and I need you too more than anything. please let's try you are the one I want to grow old with you always tell me I could fix anything I'm determined enough just give me a shot but I'll go all in. I need sweetheart I love you with all my heart
Was it Betty Davis that said the best way to get over a man was to get under another one? I think it was. Well, it works both ways, and how pal.
So by the laws of equality (or something) The best way to get over a woman is to get under another one. Or visa versa, yep. Good luck whatever you do. That dope is for the birds, so you're heading in a positive direction if you lose than crap. Good luck.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#93192 Sep 28, 2013
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>Was it Betty Davis that said the best way to get over a man was to get under another one? I think it was. Well, it works both ways, and how pal.
So by the laws of equality (or something) The best way to get over a woman is to get under another one. Or visa versa, yep. Good luck whatever you do. That dope is for the birds, so you're heading in a positive direction if you lose than crap. Good luck.
Right String, but the wrong yo-yo. It was Betty White. Speaking of White, next Friday's date is with Snow White. I sure hope she don't bring those 7 extra mouths to feed. The last time they ate up all my hot-dogs and there was no getting over or under, just another trip to Sav-a-Lot. LOL
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

#93193 Sep 28, 2013
_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
Good morning, AW. I'm anxious to see how historically correct this is going to be as well. There is a web page on FaceBook to keep up with production, etc. It's been very excited to read about it unfolding. Can't wait to watch it.
I need more coffee and the chickens are ready to be let out for the day, I hear them out there rustling around in the coop, hehe.. I always hear the muted thumps of their feathered rear ends coming down off of their nightly perches at daybreak, haha!!

Be back in a bit.
I was perusing that web page last week or so. Most of the actors playing the parts sure strongly the original people especially ol Burnside. His character looks close in resemblance. A historian states that the episodes will be pretty accurate to facts. Wonder if I'll be able to watch online. No tv here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thinking About M Now 13 min hehehe 80
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 14 min Jennifer Renee 37,806
Ban Kim =Anne 19 min Scaredashe77 4
Why Men Cheat 1 hr Additionally 4
Meet me! 2 hr My treat 19
Rise and fall of david 4 hr You need help 2
Changing Richmond 4 hr Jackass 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages