Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer 81,631

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Full Story

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#90889 Jul 15, 2013
Better last night. I did get a couple hours of sleep. I hope it works for me.:)
Have a great day all!
betty

Elizabethtown, KY

#90891 Jul 15, 2013
just thought i would stop in and say hi!!!!!!!!!! before this thread gets bumped to the second page. hope all is well with everyone. off to the pool i go..
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

#90892 Jul 15, 2013
betty wrote:
just thought i would stop in and say hi!!!!!!!!!! before this thread gets bumped to the second page. hope all is well with everyone. off to the pool i go..
Hey betty, I have been living at the pool and cleaning etc..on the raining days. Outside the four hours I work in the morning. Thread keeps going further down huh? Most regulars off doing their own thing and plenty of sad little trolls still eat up over the bird thread. lol

Hope is all is well with you and hubby. Enjoy your swim. I may go back for a night/tiki light swim after the sun goes down. It was hot earlier. I didn't stay out in it long. The water felt great but that sun was a blasting. haha

Take care.
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

#90893 Jul 15, 2013
for lala, just too cute. Cats are hilarious.

Cat playing possum gives dog the surprise of its life

We open on a scene of tragedy, confusion, apprehension. There is a dog standing over the inert body of a cat that appears to be dead. The dog is perplexed. He seems almost mournful, in shock over the situation. But surprise! The cat is not dead. In fact, it's anything but, which turns the whole thing into a Looney Tunes episode, especially thanks to the soundtrack. Spoiler alert: Hilarity ensues.

http://now.msn.com/cat-scares-dog-in-funny-vi...
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

#90894 Jul 15, 2013
Another one for lala, and all horse lovers...just too sweet.

Blind horse lent a hand — er, a hoof — from seeing-eye horse

Losing both his eyes to glaucoma didn't stop a horse named Skip from competing in shows. He's such a talented animal that his owners, the Czeck family from Chippewa Falls, Wis., say most spectators can't tell that he's sightless. But when he's getting around at home, Skip relies on help from his BFF Zipper, a fellow horse. "Zipper is his eyes," Victoria Czeck, Skip's rider, told WEUA. "Zipper tells him if he's going to run into the fence and if [he] gets lost in the pasture. If it's rainy, then Zipper will come get him, and let him know that he is there and he has nothing to worry about."

http://now.msn.com/skip-blind-horse-has-a-see...
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

#90895 Jul 15, 2013
DIY

Yay!! Here is something for the Mosquito's they are eating me up!!!

Time to get ready for Mosquito invasions.

Here's an easy & pleasant repellant recipe you can make at home:

Combine in a 16 oz bottle:
15 drops lavender oil
3-4 Tbsp of vanilla extract
1/4 Cup lemon juice.

Fill bottle with water. Shake.Ready to use. Make some extra to gift to your family & friends.(Trust me.. it'll be appreciated!) Share this on your wall so you'll have it handy when it's needed.
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

#90896 Jul 15, 2013
From GODvine, too cute. Wonder how little Leona is doing. Sure miss LSD923, among others...

Baby and His Husky Have an Adorable Deep Conversation

A mommy and daddy walked in on their son having the most intense conversation... with their husky! Watch as this baby and his best friend have a little conversation. So sweet!

http://www.godvine.com/Baby-and-His-Husky-fb-...
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

#90897 Jul 15, 2013
Hope you all have a great evening. Miss chatting with you. This week is gonna be a hot, hot, hot one so stay cool. :)
Earthquake

Richmond, KY

#90898 Jul 15, 2013
Did anyone else feel that earthquake yesterday
Anne

United States

#90899 Jul 15, 2013
Abeliever wrote:
for lala, just too cute. Cats are hilarious.
Cat playing possum gives dog the surprise of its life
We open on a scene of tragedy, confusion, apprehension. There is a dog standing over the inert body of a cat that appears to be dead. The dog is perplexed. He seems almost mournful, in shock over the situation. But surprise! The cat is not dead. In fact, it's anything but, which turns the whole thing into a Looney Tunes episode, especially thanks to the soundtrack. Spoiler alert: Hilarity ensues.
http://now.msn.com/cat-scares-dog-in-funny-vi...
Real cool video!! Loved the soundtrack, they did a great job with it!
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#90901 Jul 16, 2013
I think Topix has had a heat stroke LOL
Rick

Morehead, KY

#90902 Jul 16, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
I think Topix has had a heat stroke LOL
It's just too hot! We have a 4 ton geothermal system and I can cool the house to any temp I want most days. But the last couple of days 74 is the best I can do during the daytime. At night it's back to normal but when it's 94 and Real Feal is 98, I guess it's doing all it can!I read somewhere once that the best any unit can do is 20 degrees cooler than outside so I'm not going to call in tech support. I just hate to hear it running down there all day without a break......!
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#90903 Jul 16, 2013
Rick wrote:
<quoted text>
It's just too hot! We have a 4 ton geothermal system and I can cool the house to any temp I want most days. But the last couple of days 74 is the best I can do during the daytime. At night it's back to normal but when it's 94 and Real Feal is 98, I guess it's doing all it can!I read somewhere once that the best any unit can do is 20 degrees cooler than outside so I'm not going to call in tech support. I just hate to hear it running down there all day without a break......!
I have a fan,a water hose, a creek, and some shade trees.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#90905 Jul 16, 2013
Well, another hot one. Just wishing I had a nice big pool out here today!
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

#90906 Jul 16, 2013
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
Well, another hot one. Just wishing I had a nice big pool out here today!
I know exactly what you mean;) My Landlady won't hear of my children and I having a pool. I asked in the summer of '08. The car has no ac as well. I figured, riding on the back of motorcycle would feel really nice during the middle of the day instead of a car. Rolling the windows down still doesn't help with the mugginess.
Good night to All the peeps. Try to stay cool. AW's creek and shady quarter sounds like Heaven right now. Lol.
Anne

United States

#90907 Jul 16, 2013
Oh I have a bird story to post!! Cousins from Texas stopped by this afternoon. Soooo, my houseful of company is walking around the yard, then into the side yard, where I have a couple of bluebird boxes. There, in full view of everybody was a SNAKE hanging down about 10 inches out of the bird box opening!!! Oh my, simply can't handle snakes!!! Shudder, shudder. Ugh.

Too hot for me!! I do my best to stay in out of the heat. My meds and the heat do not mix well at all! In years past I've even had to make a trip to the emergency room, so I've learned to head for the ac as fast as I can when I feel it hitting me.

Hope everyone has a good night!!
hello

Hyden, KY

#90908 Jul 16, 2013
ha its been a year ago that i visited this thread .has any body ever found out who killed all them birds?.
Wow

Cynthiana, KY

#90909 Jul 16, 2013
scary wrote:
New Madrid earthquake getting ready to happen. Look it up.
Wow.
youasleep

United States

#90912 Jul 16, 2013
google harrp and you will see the effects of the weather machine they are useing to manipulate weather..
Observer

United States

#90913 Jul 17, 2013
The master manipulator.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 5 min The Apostle 4,429
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 9 min Voter 153,055
Police car chase in Richmond? 13 min Stfu 76
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 19 min BIG_STEVIE 26,253
Add a Word, Drop a Word (Sep '11) 24 min Jennifer Renee 17,141
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 26 min Jennifer Renee 28,648
Alines real or are humons stupid 1 hr really? 3
Missing teen girl in Berea (Jun '13) 8 hr The EternalQuestion 7,378
Trigger happy police 20 hr really 14
•••
•••
Richmond Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Richmond Jobs