Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer 81,662

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Full Story
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

#89322 May 12, 2013
Rapidfire wrote:
Mommas' most famous words ; Come home , come home , it's supper time !
There is a Gospel song with that name or line in it.
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

#89323 May 12, 2013
http://m.youtube.com/watch...

A lovely group who sings so well. A gospel favorite;) good eve to All.
Go All A

Logan, WV

#89324 May 12, 2013
Oglala wrote:
@ Betty:
Anytime that you want to have a discussion about Syria, North Korea, Bengazzi (spelling is not my forte), coverups, false flags, I am up for a good discussion. I follow the world news very closely because what happens in the world WILL ultimately affect us,our children, and our grand children.When others are speaking about different topics, I usually join their conversations, whatever it may be. I don't want to be impolite and interject something out of left field, But if someone introduces a related comment, or if there is something in the news that will affect our well-being, I'm up for a good conversation. Discussions of this type will also help to keep the bird thread alive and dynamic.
when OJG and I were having our heated discussions over a year ago about false flags and coverups with regard to 9/11, terrorists, and the Illuminati agenda this thread was very lively with trolls, topix mods, and hasbarats...weren't you around for those discussions? So go ahead and open up the discussion again and watch this thread come alive. There is a common thread to those subjects you brought up...it's all about the New World Order. There is one author I like in particular who I think addresses all of this very well. Check out some of the articles on this site:
http://benjaminfulford.net/
Here are some others that are also very good:
http://www.globalresearch.ca/
http://www.veteranstoday.com/
http://www.pakalertpress.com/

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#89325 May 12, 2013
Hope you all had a good day, I know I did.
RisingMoonManiac

Logan, WV

#89326 May 12, 2013
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
I'm so happy for you
betty

Elizabethtown, KY

#89327 May 12, 2013
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
i had a wonderful day!

my mom had gone to branson for a little vacation and she was supposed to be back Friday but they had some car troubles and had to stay over in Illinois and we were not sure if she would make it back into town by this afternoon so we didn't plan anything but she called me early this morning to let me know they got home ok so we kinda just put it together at the last minute. i found a great deal on hotdogs and brats smack in the middle of winter last year and just couldn't resist but i needed to clear up some room in my freezer so hubby fired up the grill and i started defrosting things. my sister threw together a few sides and stopped for a bucket of tater salad on the way. my brother and his wife got a fruit tray and some 2 liters and my best friend brought the chips and her little family and her mom. we ended up with about twenty five people with all the kids.

tin box is only a 12x60 but the back porch his huge. everyone got full and had a chair to sit in so.... not too bad for a last minute potluck.

when i was a child my grandparents did a family get-together as often as possible...every holiday and if there wasn't a holiday there was a birthday that could be used as an excuse. they had a nice sized house and a large yard, would always set up a volley ball net and horseshoe pits and corn hole after it got popular again. always a fun time. my house is great for the summer stuff but way too small for Christmas gatherings though we did do thanks giving here last year and everyone survived. thinking maybe i will try a score a cheap net and some corn hole boards online in the next day or two so we can do something for memorial day. always love it when i have an excuse to do a cook out.
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

#89328 May 12, 2013
betty wrote:
<quoted text>
i had a wonderful day!
my mom had gone to branson for a little vacation and she was supposed to be back Friday but they had some car troubles and had to stay over in Illinois and we were not sure if she would make it back into town by this afternoon so we didn't plan anything but she called me early this morning to let me know they got home ok so we kinda just put it together at the last minute. i found a great deal on hotdogs and brats smack in the middle of winter last year and just couldn't resist but i needed to clear up some room in my freezer so hubby fired up the grill and i started defrosting things. my sister threw together a few sides and stopped for a bucket of tater salad on the way. my brother and his wife got a fruit tray and some 2 liters and my best friend brought the chips and her little family and her mom. we ended up with about twenty five people with all the kids.
tin box is only a 12x60 but the back porch his huge. everyone got full and had a chair to sit in so.... not too bad for a last minute potluck.
when i was a child my grandparents did a family get-together as often as possible...every holiday and if there wasn't a holiday there was a birthday that could be used as an excuse. they had a nice sized house and a large yard, would always set up a volley ball net and horseshoe pits and corn hole after it got popular again. always a fun time. my house is great for the summer stuff but way too small for Christmas gatherings though we did do thanks giving here last year and everyone survived. thinking maybe i will try a score a cheap net and some corn hole boards online in the next day or two so we can do something for memorial day. always love it when i have an excuse to do a cook out.
Sounded wonderful. Have a 14x60 well, 56 without axel here. It's great you got to celebrate Mommy's Day with your Family. It's really pleasant to hear. I'm calling it an evening:) Goodnight and Blessings to All.
Nosey

Murfreesboro, TN

#89329 May 12, 2013
Birds fell from the Sky! What u want me to do?
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#89331 May 12, 2013
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
I spent a quiet day with the dog and the chickens and a bad case of arthritis, but I did not drop the spaghetti that I made... so that was good.
Fergie

Lexington, KY

#89332 May 12, 2013
the black eyed peas are bakk y'all

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#89333 May 13, 2013
Good to hear you all had a good Mothers Day. I hope you all have a great rest of the week!
Rapidfire

Corbin, KY

#89336 May 13, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
I spent a quiet day with the dog and the chickens and a bad case of arthritis, but I did not drop the spaghetti that I made... so that was good.
I can relate to the aggitation of arthritis. Doc says I have degenerative joint desease, but myself,I think it's just a fancy twenty four letter word for 'old arthor'. All the synthetic meds tear my stomic up so I usualy just stick to the old time remedies,and bite the bullet, and go on about my buisiness. I remember the narally smell that grandmas house wreaked of from the campfor that she rubbed on her joints. Pap mixed this concoction also adding soltice,alum,and turpintine,and maybe something else ? I've tried a little everything but seems that just staying active helps me more than anything. Plus, when I get too 'still', wife is always checking to see if I'm still breathing..heehee.
Greenbean

United States

#89337 May 13, 2013
Beans is good eatin
Imposter

Manchester, KY

#89338 May 13, 2013
Hello everyone!
Imposter

Manchester, KY

#89339 May 13, 2013
It is indeed a fine fine day, praise the good Lord.

Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#89340 May 13, 2013
Howdy Imposter... yes, it is a fine, fine day. I woke up above ground and that is a blessing in itself.
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

#89341 May 13, 2013
Imposter wrote:
Hello everyone!
Hi Imposter, how are you doing? Grandbaby? Miss your posts. Hope you are enjoying the weather in your neck of the woods. Take care.
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

#89342 May 13, 2013
Tennessee is a nice place to visit, but I wouldn't want to live there. Been there, done that years ago for a couple years. KENTUCKY is my location. How can I change it without registering. I tried to reboot.....

Hope everyone is doing good. Chilly today, but not for long. 80's are on the way. Have to work at 5 today so I will be back on later if I am not too tired. Meanwhile I will leave you some cute videos:

This hilarious....

Playful Border Collie Tries to Play Fetch With the Funniest Thing

When this border collie wants to play fetch, NO ONE is going to get in his way! You'll laugh, though, when you see who he tries to get to play with him.:)

http://www.godvine.com/Playful-Border-Collie-...
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

#89343 May 13, 2013
One of Jay Leno's funniest Gas Pump interviews...

If you haven't seen the Gas Pump Karaoke video - you're missing out!

http://www.gigglepalooza.co/2013/05/gas-pump-...
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

#89344 May 13, 2013
WTH, with all the pop side ads from Zinc....give me a break..topix is all about the ads, but that side bar popping in is annoying. Can you remove it somehow?

No sinkholes here....Florida and Cali coastlines are heading in the oceans, didn't they know that...this is scary though. Sad for the families too. Insurance Companies are always trying to get out of paying after you give them all that money year after year. What a shame.

These California homes are slowly sinking, but no one knows why

Officials don't know why 18 houses in Clear Lake, Calif., are slowly sinking into the ground in what one homeowner calls "a slow-motion disaster." The gradual swallowing of the houses by the earth isn't the work of sinkholes, because the ground is composed of volcanic rock. Still, one luxury home is now 10 feet below street level, and neighbors who haven't yet evacuated say they're seeing worrisome cracks in their walls and floors. The insurance companies attached to the homes say they have no responsibility in a case of "subsidence," and those seeking to save their houses are reportedly considering consulting local Native American folklore to determine if the hilltop was an ancient graveyard. Although we're guessing insurance doesn't cover that either.

http://now.msn.com/california-homes-in-lake-c...

Ads by Zinc Suck..sorry..but they do. You can ignore the ones on the side or notice that anything you search for ends up as an ad on your topix page...I ignore them too but at least they don't pop up in your way so you have to click the "x" to get rid of them for the nano second they are gone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are Muslims retarded chimpanzees? (Sep '12) 13 min Old Devil Worship... 57
Why do religous people THINK.. they soar high a... 20 min Old Devil Worship... 2
Missing teen girl in Berea (Jun '13) 25 min Old Devil Worship... 7,522
Ronnie Gross (May '09) 1 hr I know all too well 15
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 1 hr ole Joe 7,392
garth 2 hr soso 5
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 hr John316 155,559
Add a Word, Drop a Word (Sep '11) 6 hr Jennifer Renee 17,290
Richmond Dating
Find my Match

Richmond Jobs

Richmond People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Richmond News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Richmond

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]