Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments (Page 3,739)

Showing posts 74,761 - 74,780 of81,566
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Go All A wrote:
<quoted text>
yes I am very familiar with the Hegelian dialectic (problem-reaction-solution) in fact I introduced the subject to OJG and Abeliever when we had our conspiracy discussions which started almost two years ago.
What's with the peanuts and empty light bulbs? I said essentially the SAME thing, and didn't get the same reaction. Let's be fair, folks....OWL, it gets 'curiouser' and 'curiouser'.... Listen closely to the discrepancies. Even a CNN reporter got thrown under the bus today.
knox

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

@AW don't run of now.
DontCare

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

TraceNod wrote:
I give you the nod to go old school on Nope...I don't trust anyone who tries to sell the official propaganda
Sybil, I am a big advocate of free speech and feel that everyone you included has the right to say whatever they want to say. The censorship that goes on here is pretty ridiculous.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

DontCare wrote:
<quoted text>Sybil, I am a big advocate of free speech and feel that everyone you included has the right to say whatever they want to say. The censorship that goes on here is pretty ridiculous.
I agree as well. I say what I want, and hope that others do so as well.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
That is exactly why I watch the events as they unfold, but as soon as the media begins to try to analyze and offer up or sway opinions as opposed to just reporting the news, I go watch Gunsmoke and Andy Griffieth. LOL I don't watch any of those "panels" where everyone is yelling to see who can out talk someone else. That is not news at all. I don't allow myself to be "spoon fed" but can easily just spit it out. I find that a good deal of the internet is also just opinions and can easily be ignored to go be involved in some real life activities. And now it is getting daylight and I can go do just that. Hello real world.
Luke 20
King James Version (KJV)

8 And Jesus said unto them, Neither tell I you by what authority I do these things.

9 Then began he to speak to the people this parable; A certain man planted a vineyard, and let it forth to husbandmen, and went into a far country for a long time.

10 And at the season he sent a servant to the husbandmen, that they should give him of the fruit of the vineyard: but the husbandmen beat him, and sent him away empty.

11 And again he sent another servant: and they beat him also, and entreated him shamefully, and sent him away empty.

12 And again he sent a third: and they wounded him also, and cast him out.

13 Then said the lord of the vineyard, What shall I do? I will send my beloved son: it may be they will reverence him when they see him.

14 But when the husbandmen saw him, they reasoned among themselves, saying, This is the heir: come, let us kill him, that the inheritance may be ours.
DontCare

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Oglala wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree as well. I say what I want, and hope that others do so as well.
Absolutely

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Misleading younger generations is wrong. God has a word in that.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

knox wrote:
@AW don't run of now.
I have not run off, just enjoyed a really busy outdoors work day and will do the same tomorrow. Have a good night.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Just another beautiful day! Hope you all enjoyed it!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
I have not run off, just enjoyed a really busy outdoors work day and will do the same tomorrow. Have a good night.
All that helping hand you talk about sure sounds like my husband.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Bad business son and brother-in-law.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Leaving the Light On wrote:
Bad business son and brother-in-law.
"uncle"

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Looks like another nice day. Be warned, there WILL be rain! Enjoy the day whaile you can!
Anne

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

RoamingInsomniac wrote:
Looks like another nice day. Be warned, there WILL be rain! Enjoy the day whaile you can!
Come on, rain!!! If it doesn't rain soon I'm gonna have to get out the 5 gallon buckets and carry water to the little rose bushes I planted!!
May 1st is the day I've chosen to bring out my banana trees to plant. I've had them hidden away in a safe place all winter and its time to return them to the great outdoors !!(Hope I get bananas this year!!)
Got the grass mowed. Rough going, let me tell you!! Just about rattled my brains out and shook my arms off.. That's what I get for building a house in a field! Lol. Have a glorious evening !!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Quiet here today.

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Anne wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on, rain!!! If it doesn't rain soon I'm gonna have to get out the 5 gallon buckets and carry water to the little rose bushes I planted!!
May 1st is the day I've chosen to bring out my banana trees to plant. I've had them hidden away in a safe place all winter and its time to return them to the great outdoors !!(Hope I get bananas this year!!)
Got the grass mowed. Rough going, let me tell you!! Just about rattled my brains out and shook my arms off.. That's what I get for building a house in a field! Lol. Have a glorious evening !!
Well, it should start tonight. Not sure that we will get anything severe, but I'm sure that we will get some nice rain. I'm sure we can use it. I've never had banana plants. I hope they do well when you bring them out! Have a lovely day.
knox

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Accomplice

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

knox wrote:
Accomplice
Make sense. One word makes no sense. Come on now.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

I hope the rains hold off so I can finish my deck work. But if it does not, then I can finish my nap. LOL Maybe I should hope that it does rain, I could use some rest.
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Anne wrote:
<quoted text>
My mower needs an idol sensor. It shakes me all over the yard. Lol. On a better note, it gets the job done. I also have a little rose bush. The guy who cut grass last year stepped on it. It is barely hanging in there. The heavenly blue forget- me- nots are doing splendidly though;) as well as the basil.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 74,761 - 74,780 of81,566
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

106 Users are viewing the Richmond Forum right now

Search the Richmond Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Missing teen girl in Berea (Jun '13) 6 min My Opinion 7,117
places for rent 8 min Old Nick 2
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 13 min DemocRATS 146,106
EKU firings (Nov '13) 16 min Private 20
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 37 min Mike Duquette 128,568
josh hensley 41 min --S-e-r-i-o-u-s-l-y-- 10
the human toilet on steep st (Sep '11) 1 hr Hmmm 16
•••
•••
•••
•••

Richmond Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Richmond People Search