Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer 81,773

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Full Story
scared

Ft Mitchell, KY

#88674 Apr 19, 2013
there is something very scary going on in this world. there have been "strange noises coming from the sky". it has been all over utube if you just type in that. also huge sink holes everywhere. I think its last day prophey. That is just my opinion. There is also another state that for the last two years thoSANDS of birds have beenfalling dead on the intersate. globably every ten min. there are people reporting ufo sightings. Some people think that these so called aliens are demonic in nature. I am confused as to what or why these things are happening perhaps there is a scientific expanation for everything but if not could everything be interconnected?
Anne

United States

#88675 Apr 19, 2013
Whoops. Didnt think the first posted so after a few minutes I tried again. I know. I know. Patience. Patience.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#88676 Apr 19, 2013
That's what happens with the Internet. Hurry up and wait!
qwerty

Williamsport, OH

#88677 Apr 19, 2013
Express yourself while the mooning continues through your window and your creativity is high. Those of you who are teachers or need to explain something to someone else will find that it's easier to get your rear end across; you may even discover a real talent for teaching others. Peepers in the neighborhood will find that presentations go extraordinarily well.

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

The land of harmony and peace

#88682 Apr 19, 2013
Hi Peeps.

It appears that they may have gotten the last suspected bomber in Watertown, MA. I'm a little bit sick to my stomach. What a tragedy. Two youth gone bad for some reason, many injured, and the murders.... Oh my dear Lord, the murders of innocent people.

Where is our world heading? I just don't know what to think any more. I'm still trying to deal with the fact that my sister was right there and could have SO easily been a victim of this senseless crime spree.

I guess I'm just going to stay in the woods here forever, only going out for groceries and critter feed. It's so dangerous everywhere. You never know when it's your time to pass over of course, but I don't need to hurry my time clock up any more than it's already been over-wound.

God be with everyone who's been affected by this weeks tragedies in Boston, MA.

God help and be with the people in West, TX.

So many deaths, so few answers...
Anne

United States

#88683 Apr 19, 2013
Thank God. The suspect is in custody. My prayers to the injured and their families and my prayers for the families of those who were murdered.
Peace

Union City, TN

#88684 Apr 19, 2013
My prayers to the victims and to the suspect's mother as well. Mother to mother...Bless her heart! <3

Fruitypants out!

Peace and Love to All! <3
Mom

Chicago, IL

#88685 Apr 19, 2013
Call your senator and tell him.
Peace

Union City, TN

#88686 Apr 19, 2013
The world needs LOVE!....especially right now...Spread it! I love you all! <3 <3 <3

freedom

United States

#88687 Apr 19, 2013
Goodbye
tooter

Winchester, KY

#88688 Apr 19, 2013
TOOT TOOT!
freedom

United States

#88689 Apr 19, 2013
Toodles!
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#88690 Apr 19, 2013
Think I will have some Boston baked beans and for dessert.. Boston creme pie.
hmmm interesting

Logan, WV

#88691 Apr 19, 2013
Breaking Bombing News – The Brothers Tsarnaev – Updated
Long Delayed Release of Suspect Photos Produces Quick Identification – but Why So Long?

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/04/19/break...

Photos: Private military operatives hired to ‘work’ the Boston marathon with black backpacks, radiation detectors, tactical gear

http://www.pakalertpress.com/2013/04/19/photo...

Facebook Blocks Infowars Post on Suspicious Men Wearing Backpacks
For some reason, the folks at Facebook are blocking an Infowars post pointing out several suspicious people wearing large black backpacks, that some have identified as members of the group Craft International, hovering within feet of the Boston Marathon bombing.

This is the biggest part of the cover-up: the presence of 10 or more "The Craft" Operatives at the bombing, all wearing combat boots and black backpacks. The media is currently engaged in a total media blackout of the evidentiary photos that are now being widely circulated.

http://www.naturalnews.com/039995_bombing_sus...

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

#88692 Apr 19, 2013
Mmmmm....Boston Creme Pie....
roamingalcoholic

AOL

#88693 Apr 19, 2013
Manchester England England
Across the Atlantic Sea
And I'm a genius genius
I believe in God
And I believe that God
Believes in Claude
That's me that's me
paranoid

Paducah, KY

#88694 Apr 19, 2013
Kim Jung Il of North Korea has activated his nucular death ray and it's just a matter of time before we Die!!! Yea look it up. So bend over and kiss yourself good bye.
Mmmm

Logan, WV

#88695 Apr 19, 2013
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
Mmmmm....Boston Creme Pie....
I bet you absolutely love Creme Pie
paranoid

Paducah, KY

#88696 Apr 19, 2013
Hey, hey jack! Let's party before it's too late. Huge bonfire and beer at the silos at low.

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

#88697 Apr 19, 2013
Mmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you absolutely love Creme Pie
I bet you don't know ANYTHING. And, while YOU are wrong...I am ALWAYS right.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
here they r tryingout 4 naked n afraid 7 min naked n afraid 1
Any Cute Lonely Female English Teachers or Libr... 10 min What Else You Wan... 861
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 13 min texas pete 30,754
Word Association (Jul '10) 14 min Jennifer Renee 20,384
Add a Word, Drop a Word (Sep '11) 15 min Jennifer Renee 18,620
Julie Hall (Oct '12) 16 min Which Julie 4
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 53 min HistoricallySpeaking 133,283
school bus wreck 1 hr concerned parent 29
Missing teen girl in Berea (Jun '13) Jan 25 Whatcha heard 7,681
Richmond Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Richmond People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:04 am PST

NFL10:04AM