Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer 81,705

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Full Story

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

The land of harmony and peace

#63095 Jul 16, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
No, I am not drunk but this Coca Cola is sort of flat.
I just finished a home made smoothie. Spinach, mangos, peaches, strawberries, pineapple, banana and a hit of Greek yogurt. Fresh from scratch. I'm trying this "healthy alternative" mumbo jumbo for a while.... It really was good, to be honest. Maybe I can hack it for a while. Gave up on processed sugars last month.
(Surely craved a soda pop during week two. and I don't usually drink soda pops. I'm an iced tea lady, myself).

Fer gosh sakes, go get ya a fresh drink, AW...
Mr Rogers

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#63097 Jul 16, 2012
Goodnight Ancient Wolf.

#63098 Jul 16, 2012
Belie Rave wrote:
<quoted text> looks like we are all seeing the same posts removed now and I think we all know whose posts they are deleting. Bird Killer seems pretty worked up over the deletions and warnings he is getting from the mods. It is nice to see that they are finally cleaning up the garbage on this thread.
So it's apparent then that they are watching this thread. Maybe when so many complaints come in, they flag certain threads.. Not to mention users who are involved in the complaints? Makes perfect sense if you think about it for a minute. It's the ONLY thing that makes sense..

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#63100 Jul 16, 2012
Blueminer??? I'm still waiting for your answer. Deal or no deal?

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#63102 Jul 16, 2012
Gonna be a LONG night of waiting for a "no". LMAO!!!
Mr Rogers

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#63103 Jul 16, 2012
When you tell a lie, you steal someones right to the truth.
open

Richmond, KY

#63104 Jul 16, 2012
_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
So it's apparent then that they are watching this thread. Maybe when so many complaints come in, they flag certain threads.. Not to mention users who are involved in the complaints? Makes perfect sense if you think about it for a minute. It's the ONLY thing that makes sense..
this is a very active thread and they want to keep it that way so of course they are watching and taking the apppropriate measures. The trolls who have disrupted this thread probably tried to complain about the 'regulars' which is why their posts are now being deleted, makes perfect sense.

Location hidden

#63105 Jul 16, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>No telling how old it is, you old tight wad.
sweetie. When Blueminer comes back, check on my bet I proposed. He's hiding

Location hidden

#63106 Jul 16, 2012
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
Gonna be a LONG night of waiting for a "no". LMAO!!!
that's what my last date said to me!

#63107 Jul 16, 2012
A little reverse justice working it's magic? Maybe so.

I don't know how anyone could possibly justify a complaint about someone who didn't do anything wrong though. Specifically when the one who'd have to be complaining about it would draw unwanted attention to themselves and their own "transgressions" in the thread.

But as you say, this IS a very busy thread.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#63108 Jul 16, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
that's what my last date said to me!
LMAO! Oh You!

Location hidden

#63109 Jul 16, 2012
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO! Oh You!
Are you laughing at your own joke, you know we're the same person
Abeliever

Nashville, TN

#63110 Jul 16, 2012
open wrote:
<quoted text>
this is a very active thread and they want to keep it that way so of course they are watching and taking the apppropriate measures. The trolls who have disrupted this thread probably tried to complain about the 'regulars' which is why their posts are now being deleted, makes perfect sense.
I agree. I think it is too funny. Hopefully, we will eventually get back to decent posts. At least with all the removals there are more good posts than trash. I left to make Snicker Doodles watch Lizard Lick Towing with my great nephew and he leaves I get back on topix and wow, the posts that have been removed and the trolls reasoning is hilarious. How are you tonight?
tom dooley

Somerset, KY

#63111 Jul 16, 2012
Mr Rogers wrote:
Some people hear voices.... some see invisible people.... and some have no imagination whatsoever.
Your faves are the ones with no imaginations I'll warrant.
tom dooley

Somerset, KY

#63112 Jul 16, 2012
Mr Rogers wrote:
When you tell a lie, you steal someones right to the truth.
when you censor "period" you take away someones right to free speech. Someones thumb is always close to the launch button in a nuclear missile silo, One free spirit on duty could avoid a lot of destruction but alas, the masters always train their monkeys well.
Mr Rogers

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#63113 Jul 16, 2012
I have lots of "faves",but the imaginary ones like me best.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#63114 Jul 16, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you laughing at your own joke, you know we're the same person
una and I are goin to bed but I thought I would post, since we r all the same people. Lol
tom dooley

Somerset, KY

#63115 Jul 16, 2012
so you take down foul language and almost anything anyone complains to you about to keep them posting and the add money rolling in to the monkey handlers. my question is this
why does the comments about certain governmental involvement in certain things get censored as well?
One more
does the sniffer spy program do the censoring of the conspiracy truth comments or is it all just monkey work?
Don Quixote

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#63116 Jul 16, 2012
Remember? You're not speaking to me anymore.I thought we came to a mutual agreement?

#63117 Jul 16, 2012
tom dooley wrote:
<quoted text>when you censor "period" you take away someones right to free speech. Someones thumb is always close to the launch button in a nuclear missile silo, One free spirit on duty could avoid a lot of destruction but alas, the masters always train their monkeys well.
You're on a privately owned web site. There is no obligation on their part to give you "freedom of speech" once you've hit that 'post comment' button and put in those four little numerical digits. Look underneath of the comment box. EVERY time you place a comment on here, you have agreed to abide by THEIR terms. THEIRS. Get it now?

There's also a big difference in definition between free speech and libelous typing, harassment, vulgar language and being rude to other users while doing it with an anonymous I.D. You GIVE them the right to remove your posts every time you comment. By the mere act of clicking 'post comment', you've AGREED to their terms....

No use in complaining, it is what it is. Like it or leave it I suppose....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a Word, Drop a Word (Sep '11) 6 min Jennifer Renee 17,857
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 8 min Jennifer Renee 29,623
Who the best child custody attorney in richmond? 31 min Needs advise 1
Duane Curry Arrested??? 34 min Town Cryer 19
Word Association (Jul '10) 48 min Jennifer Renee 19,715
Black Friday Sale at Adventure Pets in Berea 51 min Amanda Leanne 6
Black people 1 hr Haha 21
Richmond Dating
Find my Match

Richmond People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Richmond News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Richmond

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:19 pm PST

Bleacher Report 2:19PM
Robert Griffin III Comments on Being Benched by Redskins HC Jay Gruden
Bleacher Report 4:00 PM
Breaking Down What Colt McCoy Brings to the Washington Offense in Place of RGIII
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Complete Bengals Preview for Bucs Game
NBC Sports 7:26 AM
Griffin's departure from starting lineup could be temporary
NBC Sports 8:58 AM
Vontaze Burfict not taking part in Friday practice