Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81677 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

Abeliever

Antioch, TN

#62464 Jul 13, 2012
Waitress Gets a 500 Dollar Tip as a Dying Man's Last Wish

This is the video everyone is talking about. Aaron Collins passed away but he wanted his family to leave a stranger a $500 tip. Not only that, but his family has set up at charity to do this over and over and over again at aaroncollins.org

http://www.godvine.com/Waitress-Gets-a-500-Do...

12 Year Old Girl Who Was Bullied Sings a Beautiful Song

Savannah was the victim of severe bullying, so she sang the song Beautiful to remind others in her situation that they are beautiful...and words can't bring them down. This is wonderful.

http://www.godvine.com/12-Year-Old-Girl-Who-W...

Don't bully, don't teach your children to bully, it is out of control for these young people. Then you got this bunch of idiots on here bringing some 8th grader to talk trash. Of course it would never do it to anyone's face. Must be what is wrong with the unabomber crew..they were bullied as little creeps and had their lunch money stolen so the sit on places like topix acting ignorant to people they don't know and most that could kick their ass if they wanted too. Bunch of losers.

Crowd Cheers at the Airport When a Soldier Reunites with his Family

Everyone at this airport knew what a special moment this was between a soldier and his family. Their reaction really says it all - watch the touching moment.

http://www.godvine.com/Crowd-Cheers-at-the-Ai...

Love the soldier videos. God Bless them all and their families.
Abeliever

Antioch, TN

#62466 Jul 13, 2012
For the BIRDS:

Cute Bird Falls Asleep On Laptop!

For this bird, there's no cozier place to take a nap than right on top of its owner's laptop.

http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/video/cute-b...

Bully Bird Steals Bowl

It's pretty obvious who the boss is in this house when it comes to the family pets. That dog didn't even put up a fight

http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/video/bully-...

Tiny Bird Scares Tiger!

A tiny harmless bird manages to scare the crap out of this intimidating tiger. Score one point for the underdog!

http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/video/tiny-b...

Annoying Bird Won't Let Cat Sleep

That bird is like your annoying younger sibling who just has to bother you when you want to take a nap. Have to applaud that cats patience!

http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/video/annoyi...

I am sure they will tear all my posts up but I don't care. Have at it. I will post again, and again, and again. Regulars and decent posters...enjoy! Hope you all have a great Saturday. I will.

Trolls...hahaha slither in your unabomber sewer where you belong. Hope all your post get removed again. Bunch of imposter trolls.

THANKS MODS!!!!

I am off to bed. Goodnight

"CLICK"
Loco

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#62468 Jul 14, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
Hi loco
Hey Abeliever :).Thakns for the posts.Sorry I missed you.Been kinda busy...Catching up with some things I've put off to long.Almost caught up..
Loco

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#62469 Jul 14, 2012
*Thanks*

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#62470 Jul 14, 2012
Early bird (falls from the sky) gets the worm. (appropriate and on Topic).

Location hidden

#62471 Jul 14, 2012
The economic impact of war on our country-from civil to WW2. Reading all alone
Kevin

Miamisburg, OH

#62472 Jul 14, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
Early bird (falls from the sky) gets the worm.(appropriate and on Topic).
*YAWWWWN...

G'mornin'.
Kevin

Miamisburg, OH

#62473 Jul 14, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
The economic impact of war on our country-from civil to WW2. Reading all alone
Readin'? This early?

Come on back to bed.

“Back in "Black"”

Since: Jul 10

Unknown

#62474 Jul 14, 2012
Kevin wrote:
<quoted text>*YAWWWWN...
G'mornin'.
I feel you pal.
Hempburn

Pine Knot, KY

#62475 Jul 14, 2012
Good morning, looks like a nice Saturday brewing up this morning. Went to all the local stores for a good brisket to smoke this weekend, but nooooo, not one in Corbin or London except wally world who had on packaged that was .5 thick on one end and 3" on the other, kind of the shape of a trolls brain, but that won't do for grilling. Looks like a trip to richmond is needed, Meijer usually has good meats. I like sitting out and watching the birds hit the feeders while grilling out, a laid back form of multi tasking.

Ok, so everyone have a great weekend,, trolls, not so much.
Kevin

Miamisburg, OH

#62476 Jul 14, 2012
just -J- wrote:
<quoted text>I feel you pal.
Howdy, J.

How's it goin' man?

Location hidden

#62477 Jul 14, 2012
Kevin wrote:
<quoted text>Readin'? This early?

Come on back to bed.
Damn insomnia. You had your legs all entwined with mine so I just decided to spoon and read. Efficient
Kevin

Miamisburg, OH

#62478 Jul 14, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn insomnia. You had your legs all entwined with mine so I just decided to spoon and read. Efficient
Hope my snorin' didn't bother ya.

Location hidden

#62479 Jul 14, 2012
Kevin wrote:
<quoted text>Hope my snorin' didn't bother ya.
is that what I was hearing? Thought it might be a bear outside. That's why I wiggled over so close.

Location hidden

#62480 Jul 14, 2012
Big plans for Saturday?
Hempburn

Pine Knot, KY

#62481 Jul 14, 2012
A redtailed hawk slammed into one of my feeders this morning and snatched a dove. The dove was crying out as it got carried off in the hawk's talons. I liked that dove, it fed there every morning. Habits kill.

We need feeder stations to tie these trolls onto, but do not know what would dine on a troll, insects I suppose.
Kevin

Miamisburg, OH

#62482 Jul 14, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
is that what I was hearing? Thought it might be a bear outside. That's why I wiggled over so close.
A bear, huh?

And I was thought ya were feelin' a lil........ anxious.
Kevin

Miamisburg, OH

#62483 Jul 14, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
Big plans for Saturday?
Nope.
But it's early.

Location hidden

#62484 Jul 14, 2012
Kevin wrote:
<quoted text>A bear, huh?

And I was thought ya were feelin' a lil........ anxious.
good thing I waxed yesterday!
Kevin

Miamisburg, OH

#62485 Jul 14, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
good thing I waxed yesterday!
I'm glad you're not a grammer cop. Just caught my mistake.

Oh! And the wax job. Smoooooth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
My Plans For Today 22 min Rachel 401
Local Politics Do you approve of Jim Barnes as Mayor? (May '14) 27 min Austin Idol 299
impeach Jim Barnes vote In new mayor 30 min Austin Idol 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 32 min Seghila 149,672
with ME it's all or NOTHING 49 min Rachel 16
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 2 hr Jennifer Renee 38,253
*uck David 3 hr eww kim 5

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages