Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81690 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

WATCH

Winchester, KY

#59017 Jun 25, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know schitt about The Great Una. All you know is bullschitt other idiots have posted that don't know schitt either, just think they do.
We know EVERYTHING there is to know about you through your words which is why you need to WATCH what you say, because your

Words become your
Actions which reflect your
Thoughts which reveals your
Character which shapes your
Habits

You have already revealed yourself with your words...we can deduce the rest.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#59019 Jun 25, 2012
WATCH wrote:
<quoted text>
We know EVERYTHING there is to know about you through your words which is why you need to WATCH what you say, because your
Words become your
Actions which reflect your
Thoughts which reveals your
Character which shapes your
Habits
You have already revealed yourself with your words...we can deduce the rest.
No schitt?

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#59020 Jun 25, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
nanny knows. Remember no matter Blueweiner says -- never go into the closet with him. He's in the closet and wants everyone in there with him. Remember the story Nanny read you about what Blueweiner did to the seven dwarfs?
Yes Nanny I remember. Old mean Fairy Bluewhiner did some really lewd, obscene and nasty things to those Dwarfs. No way he is going to get me near that closet.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#59025 Jun 25, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
The fagtard flatters itself. The alleged peter disappeared long ago with the extra hundred pounds. The font troll has been digging for it for years. The only things that chase una are flies.
You swarm me like a dog peter gnat. You love my willie and you know you do. You are jealous now because Kevin wants it too.

Since: Jan 10

Scotts Vegas

#59027 Jun 25, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
You swarm me like a dog peter gnat. You love my willie and you know you do. You are jealous now because Kevin wants it too.
Looks like una is back with the queer talk.

One of these dayz he will be punched on the nose.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#59028 Jun 25, 2012
Maybe the birds are tired of our rundown communities and turned suicidal or it could be the chemicals from the meth labs. Could the birds be overdosing on pills?

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#59029 Jun 25, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
Here is una anal's favorite it has waited for all day:
Kandu - the Two Legged Dog That Can Do Anything
He is named "Kandu" for a reason...because he can do anything he puts his mind to! Despite being born with no front legs, that won't stop him from living a happy and fun puppy life.
http://www.godvine.com/Kandu-the-Two-Legged-D...
Little Girl Cries So Hard Over Daddy Coming Home
On a beautiful day, this little girl got the surprise of her young life. Her soldier daddy came home and the resulting reunion will move you to tears. So heartwarming.:)
http://www.godvine.com/Little-Girl-Cries-So-H...
Year Old Biscuit Factory Worker Stuns an Audience -\
WOW! Not only does he shock everyone in the audience with a stunning voice, but just wait to see who's in the crowd and had no idea he'd be there. This guy is funny and extremely talented.
http://www.godvine.com/22-Year-Old-Biscuit-Fa...
Warning Codvine attack: Kandu the two legged dog can't do everything, can't stand on four legs, dumbarse.

Little girl cries so hard after her daddy comes home, she kicks his cod and tells him she likes her new daddy the mailman better. You will laugh your arse off.

A twenty two year old biscuit factory worker tosses a burned biscuit yo ols Scruffy Wolf they open their mouths, lick their balls and howl at the Moon all night.

These are wonderful Codvine flicks. Yo will get your jollies with these Uglylala. FakeBeliever loves those Cods.

Scotts Vegas

#59030 Jun 25, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Warning Codvine attack: Kandu the two legged dog can't do everything, can't stand on four legs, dumbarse.
Little girl cries so hard after her daddy comes home, she kicks his cod and tells him she likes her new daddy the mailman better. You will laugh your arse off.
A twenty two year old biscuit factory worker tosses a burned biscuit yo ols Scruffy Wolf they open their mouths, lick their balls and howl at the Moon all night.
These are wonderful Codvine flicks. Yo will get your jollies with these Uglylala. FakeBeliever loves those Cods.
una is getting more filthy and disgusting these days, not to mention more cowardly. He could never please a woman, and while he claims to hate woman beaters look how he treats them on the internet. A sure sign of his cowardice.

kandu the hero

Morehead, KY

#59031 Jun 25, 2012
Is Kandu an attack dog or search and rescue?

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#59032 Jun 25, 2012
Whew, so may typo's The Fartman is sleepy. Eat a turd FakeBeliever.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#59033 Jun 25, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
una is getting more filthy and disgusting these days, not to mention more cowardly. He could never please a woman, and while he claims to hate woman beaters look how he treats them on the internet. A sure sign of his cowardice.
Fool, how many times are you going to copy and paste this same old schitt? You ran out of anything to say to me and Roaming. It's the same old schitt over and over. You are going to get your nose pinched off like a turd, it's always up on of our arses. You musr really love sniffing them.

FakeBeliever isn't a woman. It's an old ignorant bat. Why don't you crawl up that old bats arse and die?

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#59034 Jun 25, 2012
one* must*

Scotts Vegas

#59035 Jun 25, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Fool, how many times are you going to copy and paste this same old schitt? You ran out of anything to say to me and Roaming. It's the same old schitt over and over. You are going to get your nose pinched off like a turd, it's always up on of our arses. You musr really love sniffing them.
FakeBeliever isn't a woman. It's an old ignorant bat. Why don't you crawl up that old bats arse and die?
una is a bigger fool...I will C/P it on every page every day sH!t eater.

It now looks like anal una also supports giving alcohol to children.

Every page every day also.

I never see you out and about, I often sit out there at the end of Jr foods across from Johnsons. Why do you never stop and say hi?

Location hidden

#59036 Jun 25, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
I also love Mr Bill cartoons but I shouldn't admit that in public
I love mr. bill to cracker barrel had a lil doll of him for sale awhile back.

Location hidden

#59037 Jun 26, 2012
Hello? Anybody in here? No? Good!(Cuts extremely loud and obnoxiously long fart then sighs with euphoric relief) Damn that's better. Dear god I need a match! I'm out!

“Back in "Black"”

Since: Jul 10

Unknown

#59038 Jun 26, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
Whew, so may typo's The Fartman is sleepy. Eat a turd FakeBeliever.
Hey Una thanks for letting me know about this thread.

I can get sismect reports along with a stock report all in one click.
Funny

Canton, OH

#59039 Jun 26, 2012
And listen to a blow hard(blue miner). Must really be a miner by the way he talks. Low IQ.
Ancient Wolf

Greenup, KY

#59040 Jun 26, 2012
The village sleeps while the wolf lurks in the pre-dawn shadows.

Location hidden

#59041 Jun 26, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
but the ever vigilant Miss Font only pretends to sleep, tracking his stealth like moves via her IPhone

Location hidden

#59042 Jun 26, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
ah the wolfing hour, sorry if I sullied it earlier

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Woman In Black Dress and Glasses I Saw Leaving ... 15 min Just A Dog Chasin... 137
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 19 min really 151,732
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 40 min Jennifer Renee 38,690
d and k marine (Apr '14) 52 min Atpurcell 11
Marvin Terry Jr. (Jan '13) 55 min Darkknight 8
Katrina blanton 1 hr Curious 1
~*~ Last Post WINS ~*~ (Oct '11) 3 hr Sharlene45 4,994

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages