Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81699 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

Sam the Sham

Lexington, KY

#57867 Jun 19, 2012
mirror of my truck
Pembroke

Boston, MA

#57868 Jun 19, 2012
Dazed and Confused wrote:
As a young child my mother told me I could be anyone I wanted to be. Turns out the police call this “Identity Theft.
If the confusion continues, go to the Mayo Clinic and volunteer as a developing fetus. You'll be happy in a jar floating for eternity.
who cares

Bowling Green, KY

#57869 Jun 19, 2012
Please do me a favor if u want to know about crazy people, go to the lebanon tennessee froum and look at the last 50 or so pages, u don't have to read it, but u will wonder wth was wrong with person posting nonsense for hours and days nonstop, seriously have a look.
Pembroke

Boston, MA

#57870 Jun 19, 2012
My dearest Sam the Sham. If there is stil time go and look for Dazed and Confused and maybe you can go with him at the same place he is going. The Mayo Clinic.
Dazed and Confused

United States

#57871 Jun 19, 2012
Pembroke wrote:
<quoted text>
If the confusion continues, go to the Mayo Clinic and volunteer as a developing fetus. You'll be happy in a jar floating for eternity.
Was that a "regulars" response or a "troll response?"

Zombies are looking for brains. Don't worry. You're safe.
Dazed and Confused

United States

#57872 Jun 19, 2012
Why are you stalking the lebanon tennessee forum?lol

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#57873 Jun 19, 2012
Umm.Who are the "regulars" and who are the "trolls"?The line is starting to blur.
As a young child my mother told me I could be anyone I wanted to be. Turns out the police call this “Identity Theft.
The lines ARE blurred. Some people call themselves "regular". I'm pretty sure I'm no troll,(don't live under a bridge, no pointy ears, don't eat children), and I've been on Topix for some 4 plus years. So I FEEL pretty regular.
peanut

United States

#57874 Jun 19, 2012
Wow
who cares

Bowling Green, KY

#57875 Jun 19, 2012
Why are you stalking the lebanon tennessee forum?lol
why are u stalking this one? that's where IT lives
who cares

Bowling Green, KY

#57876 Jun 19, 2012
as for my reason being, someone from there posted a fake fb profile with my underage daughters name and photo and caused alot of trouble, so who is the stalker now?
Sam the Sham

Lexington, KY

#57877 Jun 19, 2012
Pembroke wrote:
My dearest Sam the Sham. If there is stil time go and look for Dazed and Confused and maybe you can go with him at the same place he is going. The Mayo Clinic.
The best part of being a fetus was being born. It took me nine months to get out of that thing and it was so much fun I've spent the rest of my life tring to get back in.
Dazed and Confused

United States

#57878 Jun 19, 2012
who cares wrote:
as for my reason being, someone from there posted a fake fb profile with my underage daughters name and photo and caused alot of trouble, so who is the stalker now?
Thats bad.i meant no offense.I didn't see that part.
little elf

Burkesville, KY

#57879 Jun 19, 2012
country hick wrote:
more birds fell today
???
ReallyDontCare

Frankfort, KY

#57880 Jun 19, 2012
Other than BLEW Whiner and Shempburn running their jaws as usual, it's been nice scrolling through here not seeing "alleged" regulars spat their nonsense towards others as usual.
Dazed and Confused

United States

#57881 Jun 19, 2012
Taking a closer look @ the Tennessee forum.
Dazed and Confused

United States

#57883 Jun 19, 2012
Dear Topixbot.Of all the vile cursing and vulgarity posted on your forums,please don't be so hypocritical as to chastise me for saying "damn".And yes,I am better than that.And thank you for your support.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#57884 Jun 19, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
False accusation. I am not religious, and I don't act it. Just because I am familiar with some things doesn't me I act religious. Spiritual is a whole different matter.
I treat all that are treating people with dignity and respect with the same. I am willing to bash the bashers MOST every day. Otherwise I try to ignore them.
On the few friendly exchanges we have had, they came on the heels of roam posting and acting sensibly.
When I asked una to help me try to be the voices of reason on a few threads my intent was noble, he knew that. We backed and supported each other on those threads, because it was the good thing to do.
I've been visible enough on Topix most know your post on consistency, to be a blind inaccurate post. You obviously do not read other posts, you just quickly start working your fingers to crank out more poison.
Til you can make an accurate call concerning what I do here, you should first judge yourself-accurately. You like to bash the wrong people, and you seem to love being bashed.
Does being spiritual have anything to do with Oracle La Da Dumbarse? Does this have anything to do with that person posting about calling your residence, The Bates Motel? They said they could talk with you(Norman)for free, but the man of the house, MasterBates wouldn't let them talk with Mother Bates unless they paid. Does Mother Bates read Crystal Balls, for a fee? Is that the Oracle?

Yes Norman Bluewhiner, you do act like you have a cob up your arse sometimes, well more like a cockleburr. I think the Codvine is getting to you. Sometimes you act like an old castrated tom cat rolling around with a stalk of Catnip. Leave the guests alone while they are taking a shower.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Location hidden

#57885 Jun 19, 2012
Oglala wrote:
<quoted text>
Couldn't have said it better myself. Good for you, Abeliever.
No you couldn't have Uglylala. All you think about is your golden horse apples. And just think, FakeBeliever is crazier than you. Enjoy the Codvines.
Dazed and Confused

United States

#57886 Jun 19, 2012
Can you believe that CRAP!Topixbot deleted post #57882,which was mine.All I said was "damn thats bad".Stop F'n wit me topixbot.lol

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Location hidden

#57887 Jun 19, 2012
Hempburn wrote:
Yummy, Topix, so good you could eat it with a fork, but use a spoon, to get every drop.
We know Humpaburn. Sure use a spoon, we all know how you love schitt. You old farts can dump it it out, depends full at a time. Umm umm eat it up Humpaburn. Hump those little flowers on your Hummingbird feeders.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 2 min Jennifer Renee 41,430
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 30 min ChromiuMan 163,745
The Unremarkable History of Edturd 2 hr NOPE 542
NEW GAME*****Last Word + 2**** (Aug '15) 4 hr KellyP in Jersey 424
Missing teen girl in Berea (Jun '13) 7 hr IDKy 8,232
Jail past 9 hr scrap booker 3
Smith village rent!?! (Oct '15) 11 hr Tom 6

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages