Katelyn Apartment Questions

Katelyn Apartment Questions

Posted in the Richmond Forum

jazz

Georgetown, KY

#1 Apr 16, 2013
Me and my boyfriend are looking for a apartment soon. Boyfriend has a criminal history but has a good job. And Im a college student also with a job. We just want a one bathroom one bedroom apartment. Would it be harder because he has a criminal history? And how much would our rent be a month.
Good Question

Tucker, GA

#2 Apr 16, 2013
I don't know that too many places to criminal background checks as much as they do credit checks. Honestly don't know.
bob

Jasper, IN

#3 Apr 18, 2013
jazz wrote:
Me and my boyfriend are looking for a apartment soon. Boyfriend has a criminal history but has a good job. And Im a college student also with a job. We just want a one bathroom one bedroom apartment. Would it be harder because he has a criminal history? And how much would our rent be a month.
Dump that loser. He'll only drag you down.
jazz

United States

#4 May 24, 2013
bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Dump that loser. He'll only drag you down.
excuse me? Hes doing pretty good for himself ! Do talk about a person you know NOTHING ABOUT!
former resident

Chicago, IL

#5 May 25, 2013
i think rent on a 1BR (was) 435/mo, all utilities incl., back in december when i moved out.

no background check that i'm aware of, just credit check. may still rent to bad credit, given enough deposit money. either way, can't hurt to try. most they can do is say no. if they buck on you, offer to pay more of a deposit to compensate. might help

also, same owners run shawnee trail, so if katelyn court shoots you down, don't bother with shawnee.

overall, they're pretty nice little places to live.
Well

Richmond, KY

#6 May 25, 2013
2 BR is 435. You pay electric and water.

1 BR is like 370. No washer and dryer hookup in the 1 BR. You pay electric.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tonetta Hoevenaar (Mar '15) 46 min Yassssssssss 321
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 59 min Simmons 164,753
Kenneth Barger Senior 1 hr translation 5
Harley Kent Lee PADGETT 1 hr translation 2
Kevin Jenkins 1 hr translation 37
Shame on you! 2 hr Tyrone 6
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 6 hr Jennifer Renee 41,646

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages