~*~ Last Post WINS ~*~
Ann123

Dayton, OH

#4867 Oct 20, 2013
-Lily- wrote:
<quoted text>
It was a beautiful day here after some morning sprinkles. I got a lot done and now I can rest and enjoy my Sunday. It's a fish fry after the morning worship service tomorrw. It should be a lot of fun. Have a good night and a wonderful Sunday Ann!
Very nice day, I did nothing and it felt great. Sounds like your day is going to be lots of fun, good fellowship and food.

“Smokin' Hot'n'Feelin' Groovy”

Since: Apr 12

Been There,Done That,Now What?

#4868 Oct 20, 2013
Cuttin' In,...

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#4869 Oct 20, 2013
Crazy Jae wrote:
Cuttin' In,...
No problem but I'm still winning Jae!

#4870 Oct 20, 2013
-Lily- wrote:
<quoted text>
No problem but I'm still winning Jae!
Fine By Me,...I'm Just Cuttin' In And Out Like A Bad Connection,...

Location hidden

#4871 Oct 20, 2013
Crazy Jae wrote:
<quoted text>Fine By Me,...I'm Just Cuttin' In And Out Like A Bad Connection,...
Hey there Jae how have you been?

I am still winning :D

#4872 Oct 21, 2013
Doesn't seem like to be winning anything anymore on Topix,...Except maybe friends, popularity, or the most votes on a thread,...
Ann123

Dayton, OH

#4873 Oct 21, 2013
Hello Jae and Lilly. Been a great day, got the apples dried, the last watermelon of the season cut, steamed the pumpkin, had to go out to pick the tomatoes.
Wondering what to get into tomorrow...

Location hidden

#4874 Oct 21, 2013
Ann123 wrote:
Hello Jae and Lilly. Been a great day, got the apples dried, the last watermelon of the season cut, steamed the pumpkin, had to go out to pick the tomatoes.
Wondering what to get into tomorrow...
Sounds like you had a ery busy day Ann. I worked all day only to come home, make a pot of chicken & dumplings, then got called back into work for another 3.5 hours. Finally just ate a bowl of dumplings and it was good and hot. Just what I needed on this drizzly cool night.
Hope you have a great day tomorrow. I am hoping it quits raining by the weekend so I can do something about all the leaves that have started to fall.

Location hidden

#4875 Oct 21, 2013
Crazy Jae wrote:
Doesn't seem like to be winning anything anymore on Topix,...Except maybe friends, popularity, or the most votes on a thread,...
Jae you are always a winner in my book!
Ann123

Dayton, OH

#4876 Oct 23, 2013
It feels like November this morning. Things will surely improve by this weekend. Have a great day.

Location hidden

#4877 Oct 23, 2013
I sure hope so, it's cold and it rained all night here though they said it would be mostly clear last night!

Stay warm and have a great day Ann!
Ann123

Dayton, OH

#4878 Oct 23, 2013
-Lily- wrote:
I sure hope so, it's cold and it rained all night here though they said it would be mostly clear last night!
Stay warm and have a great day Ann!
It's been a nice day, however, friends sent pictures of what I'm missing, they had snow, glad I decided to come south. The sun was shinning this afternoon. It's suppose to freeze tonight. I think it's quilt time...stay warm
Ann123

Dayton, OH

#4879 Oct 29, 2013
-Lily- wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you had a ery busy day Ann. I worked all day only to come home, make a pot of chicken & dumplings, then got called back into work for another 3.5 hours. Finally just ate a bowl of dumplings and it was good and hot. Just what I needed on this drizzly cool night.
Hope you have a great day tomorrow. I am hoping it quits raining by the weekend so I can do something about all the leaves that have started to fall.
Hope you got the leaves raked, it was so nice and tonight it has started raining.

Location hidden

#4880 Oct 30, 2013
Ann123 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hope you got the leaves raked, it was so nice and tonight it has started raining.
Thanks Ann, I did and they just keep falling. It's supposed to be around 80 here today but the rain moves in to night again. Do they cal tonight Devil's Night where you live? They used to call it that in MI. when I lived up there. Stay dry Ann and try to have a good day!
Ann123

Dayton, OH

#4881 Oct 30, 2013
-Lily- wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Ann, I did and they just keep falling. It's supposed to be around 80 here today but the rain moves in to night again. Do they cal tonight Devil's Night where you live? They used to call it that in MI. when I lived up there. Stay dry Ann and try to have a good day!
Where I live is good and a little sad, it's all programmed for them. It is safer for the kids.
Glad I grew up in Richmond when I did, going from west side to the downtown and around was part of the action for us. Lots of kids together just having fun.
Up North, I had a neighbor that called it the Devil's Night. The kids had Trick or Treat in the afternoon, she use to stay in her house until it was over.

#4883 Oct 31, 2013
First Halloween Winner Of The Day!
Ann123

Dayton, OH

#4884 Nov 4, 2013
-Lily- wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess it's all in good fun here. A few teachers from the high school are usually the target (their houses). Lots of toilet paper and such, not a real big deal and most of them are used to it LOL There have been occassions when some student came there to TP a teachers house and dropped their ball cap only to have the teacher bring it to class the next day LOL so no harm done I guess! Here we have a trick or trunk on the square on 10/31 and tonight a church is holding a fall trick or trunk in their fellowship parking lot.
What is a trick or trunk?
Ann123

Dayton, OH

#4885 Nov 4, 2013
Crazy Jae wrote:
First Halloween Winner Of The Day!
Hello CJ, we were busy with the weather on Halloween Night. The landscape was rearranged in section. Hope all was good in your town.

#4887 Nov 7, 2013
Ann123 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello CJ, we were busy with the weather on Halloween Night. The landscape was rearranged in section. Hope all was good in your town.
Wow,...Really,...Everything ok,...? Kid didn't go Trickin' or Treatin',...Decided to stay home, play dress and make up your own Halloween costume and hand out a few handfuls of candy to the evening door knockers,...Was windy and cold tho,...
Ann123

Dayton, OH

#4889 Nov 25, 2013
It's turkey time again, Happy Thanksgiving....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 min USA 176,779
"FLATLINE'S" Last Word New Sentence 47 min Doobie Time 280
music thread (Feb '13) 1 hr Doobie Time 24
Richmond Music Thread (May '12) 1 hr Doobie Time 130
NEW GAME*****Last Word + 2**** (Aug '15) 1 hr Doobie Time 612
Crazy Word Game, Mix or Match (Feb '14) 1 hr Doobie Time 538
Three Word Game (Aug '15) 1 hr Doobie Time 77

Richmond Jobs

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages