well maybe this one time...

#4657 Jan 20, 2013
&fe ature=youtube_gdata_player
Ann123

Fairfield, OH

#4658 Jan 21, 2013
Nice song Pepper...

It's snowing, have a good day.

Sarge..the Theo drama may have something to do with his dog...

Thumbs up, Jeep-Jeep
Who the He11 is Theo

Eastover, SC

#4659 Jan 21, 2013
Didn't think Theo had a dog? Remember...there was a "rabbit in the log...he ain't got no dog...so he takes a brier and sticks it in the log..." etc. etc.
I do know this...They still owe me cassette tapes. You don't reckon I've been had do ya?

“Hopping around Topix”

Since: Nov 08

On The Highway To Hell

#4660 Jan 21, 2013
Winning!!

##2300##
AH HA

Eastover, SC

#4661 Jan 21, 2013
There's that WABBIT again!! Long time no hear from WABBIT...I figured Elmer finally nabbed ya. Where have you been hopping around at this time?

“Hopping around Topix”

On The Highway To Hell

#4662 Jan 21, 2013
AH HA wrote:
There's that WABBIT again!! Long time no hear from WABBIT...I figured Elmer finally nabbed ya. Where have you been hopping around at this time?
I can`t believe you haven`t heard I shot Elmer with his own gun, He`s dead now!! lmfao
Theo

Ona, WV

#4663 Jan 21, 2013
Who the He11 is Theo wrote:
Didn't think Theo had a dog? Remember...there was a "rabbit in the log...he ain't got no dog...so he takes a brier and sticks it in the log..." etc. etc.
I do know this...They still owe me cassette tapes. You don't reckon I've been had do ya?
Couldn't have been me...I mean look at this face....Do I look like somebody who would walk you for cassette tapes? WAIT..don't answer that..and yes I do have a dog....remember Jack...I tied his tail to the railroad track..just been keepin' a low profile ifn you get my drift..LOL..

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#4664 Jan 21, 2013
Theo wrote:
<quoted text>Couldn't have been me...I mean look at this face....Do I look like somebody who would walk you for cassette tapes? WAIT..don't answer that..and yes I do have a dog....remember Jack...I tied his tail to the railroad track..just been keepin' a low profile ifn you get my drift..LOL..
Hey I remember Jack!
ah ha

Winchester, TN

#4665 Jan 21, 2013
Wabbit wrote:
<quoted text>I can`t believe you haven`t heard I shot Elmer with his own gun, He`s dead now!! lmfao
I saw something go by on the CNN ticker the other day...but I never did read the whole thing. I thought it said you took his gun and robbed the farmers market?
ah ha

Winchester, TN

#4666 Jan 21, 2013
Theo wrote:
<quoted text>Couldn't have been me...I mean look at this face....Do I look like somebody who would walk you for cassette tapes? WAIT..don't answer that..and yes I do have a dog....remember Jack...I tied his tail to the railroad track..just been keepin' a low profile ifn you get my drift..LOL..
Oh yeah...I forgot about that. How did that work out for Jack?
ah ha

Winchester, TN

#4667 Jan 21, 2013
Theo wrote:
That must have been where I got the impression you no longer
had a dog. lol
Theo

Ona, WV

#4668 Jan 21, 2013
ah ha wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah...I forgot about that. How did that work out for Jack?
You know something....I know it was rough on Jack, but I wrote another song about him...It went like this...Me and my baby and a bob tailed dog walked across the creek on a hickory log...It was such a controversial song it didn't get much air time....you know, the way Jack lost his tail and all...made the children cry....
ah ha

Saint Stephen, SC

#4669 Jan 21, 2013
Maybe you could you market it as a jingle for a Kleenex commercial...or better yet, put the CD in a box of Kleenex like prizes in a box of Capt. Crunch or Cracker Jacks.
ah ha

Saint Stephen, SC

#4670 Jan 21, 2013
Kleenex would be making more money from the children using up the tissues faster, you would get a piece a of the sales action...plus it'd be good shameless self promotion for you...wouldn't be havin to go out and tack up flyers all over the place. huh, HUH? Stick with me kiddo...We'll have your name up in lights before they can file copyright lawsuits. After that...it won't matter anyways, because we'll be filthy rich, I say.
Number one son

Daniels, WV

#4671 Jan 22, 2013
I been with Theo rot of years...you make good manager for honorable Theo...but risten...don't reave me out...you know I gotta eat to..I pretty smart boy myself...I more than just a pretty face...BWAHAHAHA...more than a pretty face..BWAHAHAHA..I got to do a road of raundry...but we talk rater..more than a pretty face..BWAHAHAHA..I use funny boy's material while he out of country...
Ann123

Fairfield, OH

#4672 Jan 22, 2013
Jack is a good dog, great mountain climber.
Say hello to bunny for me, miss her.

Wabbit, it is nice to see you...

Work is never done, remember to break to have a little fun along the way.

Stay warm...
Theocritus

Ona, WV

#4673 Jan 22, 2013
Ann123 wrote:
Jack is a good dog, great mountain climber.
Say hello to bunny for me, miss her.
Wabbit, it is nice to see you...
Work is never done, remember to break to have a little fun along the way.
Stay warm...
I don't see her a lot...if I do I'll tell her.

“Hopping around Topix”

On The Highway To Hell

#4674 Jan 22, 2013
ah ha wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw something go by on the CNN ticker the other day...but I never did read the whole thing. I thought it said you took his gun and robbed the farmers market?
No Elmer is the one that robbed farmers market that`s why I took his gun and shot him with it but now I hear that Elmers brudder is hunting for me and that ain`t good,So i`m watching out for Delmer, you do know that`s what Elmers brudders name is, Delmer!! lmao
He He

Lugoff, SC

#4675 Jan 22, 2013
Number one son wrote:
I been with Theo rot of years...you make good manager for honorable Theo...but risten...don't reave me out...you know I gotta eat to..I pretty smart boy myself...I more than just a pretty face...BWAHAHAHA...more than a pretty face..BWAHAHAHA..I got to do a road of raundry...but we talk rater..more than a pretty face..BWAHAHAHA..I use funny boy's material while he out of country...
Feelin ya numma one. I'm sure it be mutually beneficial for everyone concerned. BTW...you look an awful lot like Theo, to be an Oriental dude. Are you all related?
Ann123

Fairfield, OH

#4676 Jan 23, 2013
Ann 123 is leaving Topix the end of the month. It has been a pleasure to have met all you, and a lot of fun most of the time.

Jen, last summer trip to TN was cancelled until this summer, will contact you(Jen) when that will happen.

Bless and love to all..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr orangeboyfailure 171,774
Any 3 Words 4 hr translation 57
A Trip To Stately Wayne Manor and Fisherman's W... 4 hr Absolute Fact 3,396
Randy Harvey 4 hr translation 2
Paint/Drywall 4 hr translation 4
"FLATLINE'S" Last Word New Sentence 4 hr translation 45
Add a Word, Drop a Word (Sep '11) 9 hr So_da_lish_us 23,874

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages