|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Test Tube Timmy wrote:
Daddy was a turkey baster, Momma was an Erlenmeyer flask. Wanna know anything else, don't be afraid to ask.
OMG!!! CUT, CUT....Somebody unplug this dude's microphone...where's that heckler at when you need him? Why did the heckler hit Theo with his crutch and make him leave the country?

“I don't do red lipstick...”

Since: Sep 12

well maybe this one time...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Ann123

Eaton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Nice song Pepper...

It's snowing, have a good day.

Sarge..the Theo drama may have something to do with his dog...

Thumbs up, Jeep-Jeep
Who the He11 is Theo

Lumberton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Didn't think Theo had a dog? Remember...there was a "rabbit in the log...he ain't got no dog...so he takes a brier and sticks it in the log..." etc. etc.
I do know this...They still owe me cassette tapes. You don't reckon I've been had do ya?

“Hopping around Topix”

Since: Nov 08

On The Highway To Hell

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Winning!!

##2300##
AH HA

Lumberton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

There's that WABBIT again!! Long time no hear from WABBIT...I figured Elmer finally nabbed ya. Where have you been hopping around at this time?

“Hopping around Topix”

On The Highway To Hell

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

AH HA wrote:
There's that WABBIT again!! Long time no hear from WABBIT...I figured Elmer finally nabbed ya. Where have you been hopping around at this time?
I can`t believe you haven`t heard I shot Elmer with his own gun, He`s dead now!! lmfao
Theo

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Who the He11 is Theo wrote:
Didn't think Theo had a dog? Remember...there was a "rabbit in the log...he ain't got no dog...so he takes a brier and sticks it in the log..." etc. etc.
I do know this...They still owe me cassette tapes. You don't reckon I've been had do ya?
Couldn't have been me...I mean look at this face....Do I look like somebody who would walk you for cassette tapes? WAIT..don't answer that..and yes I do have a dog....remember Jack...I tied his tail to the railroad track..just been keepin' a low profile ifn you get my drift..LOL..

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Theo wrote:
<quoted text>Couldn't have been me...I mean look at this face....Do I look like somebody who would walk you for cassette tapes? WAIT..don't answer that..and yes I do have a dog....remember Jack...I tied his tail to the railroad track..just been keepin' a low profile ifn you get my drift..LOL..
Hey I remember Jack!
ah ha

Rutherfordton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Wabbit wrote:
<quoted text>I can`t believe you haven`t heard I shot Elmer with his own gun, He`s dead now!! lmfao
I saw something go by on the CNN ticker the other day...but I never did read the whole thing. I thought it said you took his gun and robbed the farmers market?
ah ha

Rutherfordton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Theo wrote:
<quoted text>Couldn't have been me...I mean look at this face....Do I look like somebody who would walk you for cassette tapes? WAIT..don't answer that..and yes I do have a dog....remember Jack...I tied his tail to the railroad track..just been keepin' a low profile ifn you get my drift..LOL..
Oh yeah...I forgot about that. How did that work out for Jack?
ah ha

Rutherfordton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Theo wrote:
That must have been where I got the impression you no longer
had a dog. lol
Theo

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

ah ha wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah...I forgot about that. How did that work out for Jack?
You know something....I know it was rough on Jack, but I wrote another song about him...It went like this...Me and my baby and a bob tailed dog walked across the creek on a hickory log...It was such a controversial song it didn't get much air time....you know, the way Jack lost his tail and all...made the children cry....
ah ha

Blacksburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Maybe you could you market it as a jingle for a Kleenex commercial...or better yet, put the CD in a box of Kleenex like prizes in a box of Capt. Crunch or Cracker Jacks.
ah ha

Blacksburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Kleenex would be making more money from the children using up the tissues faster, you would get a piece a of the sales action...plus it'd be good shameless self promotion for you...wouldn't be havin to go out and tack up flyers all over the place. huh, HUH? Stick with me kiddo...We'll have your name up in lights before they can file copyright lawsuits. After that...it won't matter anyways, because we'll be filthy rich, I say.
Number one son

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

I been with Theo rot of years...you make good manager for honorable Theo...but risten...don't reave me out...you know I gotta eat to..I pretty smart boy myself...I more than just a pretty face...BWAHAHAHA...more than a pretty face..BWAHAHAHA..I got to do a road of raundry...but we talk rater..more than a pretty face..BWAHAHAHA..I use funny boy's material while he out of country...
Ann123

Eaton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Jack is a good dog, great mountain climber.
Say hello to bunny for me, miss her.

Wabbit, it is nice to see you...

Work is never done, remember to break to have a little fun along the way.

Stay warm...
Theocritus

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Ann123 wrote:
Jack is a good dog, great mountain climber.
Say hello to bunny for me, miss her.
Wabbit, it is nice to see you...
Work is never done, remember to break to have a little fun along the way.
Stay warm...
I don't see her a lot...if I do I'll tell her.

“Hopping around Topix”

On The Highway To Hell

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

ah ha wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw something go by on the CNN ticker the other day...but I never did read the whole thing. I thought it said you took his gun and robbed the farmers market?
No Elmer is the one that robbed farmers market that`s why I took his gun and shot him with it but now I hear that Elmers brudder is hunting for me and that ain`t good,So i`m watching out for Delmer, you do know that`s what Elmers brudders name is, Delmer!! lmao
He He

Dandridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Number one son wrote:
I been with Theo rot of years...you make good manager for honorable Theo...but risten...don't reave me out...you know I gotta eat to..I pretty smart boy myself...I more than just a pretty face...BWAHAHAHA...more than a pretty face..BWAHAHAHA..I got to do a road of raundry...but we talk rater..more than a pretty face..BWAHAHAHA..I use funny boy's material while he out of country...
Feelin ya numma one. I'm sure it be mutually beneficial for everyone concerned. BTW...you look an awful lot like Theo, to be an Oriental dude. Are you all related?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 4,441 - 4,460 of4,663
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

35 Users are viewing the Richmond Forum right now

Search the Richmond Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 1 hr blahblah123 917
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 1 hr blahblah123 25,960
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 1 hr blahblah123 16,060
Looking bi girl for fun with me and my girl (May '13) 2 hr btruck 14
The Famous Name Game (Nov '12) 2 hr Jesse Pinkman 1,523
Crazy Word Game, Mix or Match 2 hr Jesse Pinkman 141
barbie faye (Sep '13) 2 hr snoopy 13
•••
•••
•••
Richmond Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Richmond Jobs