“I don't do red lipstick...”

Since: Sep 12

well maybe this one time...

#4462 Nov 13, 2012
Sunshining here too.

Location hidden

#4463 Nov 13, 2012
Winning oops gotta get that cal from the Sheriff's Dept. this is gonna be real sweet......wait for it!

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#4464 Nov 13, 2012
Winning and grinning REAL big!

#4465 Nov 13, 2012
Dixie-me wrote:
Winning and grinning REAL big!
I got a bucket of rotten tomatoes. We gonna have fun tonight.

Location hidden

#4466 Nov 13, 2012
Pepper_126 wrote:
<quoted text>
I got a bucket of rotten tomatoes. We gonna have fun tonight.
Are they good and slimy?

#4467 Nov 13, 2012
Dixie-me wrote:
<quoted text>
Are they good and slimy?
And stinky!

Location hidden

#4468 Nov 13, 2012
Pepper_126 wrote:
<quoted text>
And stinky!
Bwahahaha!

#4470 Nov 14, 2012
Divine Doll wrote:
Is there gonna be a rumble or what Pepper? lol
Good morning DD. No rumble just having fun.

Location hidden

#4471 Nov 14, 2012
*yawn

Mornin Pepper!

Location hidden

#4473 Nov 15, 2012
Just posting this to inform all who follow Pepper and LB as faithful followers....This game they play has now went too far...it has lapsed over into reality as I have now received actual hate mail at my personal address in real life. Postmarked and return addressed by both of the. They even went as far as to included my maiden name on the envelope so they have really been doing some digging in to my personal information....at their local courthouse no doubt. I just want everyone to stop and think...I have turned these mailings over to my local authorities to put an end to this madness. Ask yourself when is fun fun? and when is stalking going too far? If you will notice I have not been joining in the conversations on topix lately merely reading the trash written about me. These individuals that bash me make grey box posters and have arguments with themselves acting as if they are me. Who now that is the kind of people you all should have as friends right? Now is the time to stop and think if you want to be involved with this or not. You're choice!

Location hidden

#4474 Nov 15, 2012
Nice to meet you, Devine Doll. I love to laugh and have fun. Topix is always good for a laugh!

“U mad rite :)”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#4476 Nov 15, 2012
Laughing makes your eyes pee.

Location hidden

#4477 Nov 15, 2012
-Lily- wrote:
Just posting this to inform all who follow Pepper and LB as faithful followers....This game they play has now went too far...it has lapsed over into reality as I have now received actual hate mail at my personal address in real life. Postmarked and return addressed by both of the. They even went as far as to included my maiden name on the envelope so they have really been doing some digging in to my personal information....at their local courthouse no doubt. I just want everyone to stop and think...I have turned these mailings over to my local authorities to put an end to this madness. Ask yourself when is fun fun? and when is stalking going too far? If you will notice I have not been joining in the conversations on topix lately merely reading the trash written about me. These individuals that bash me make grey box posters and have arguments with themselves acting as if they are me. Who now that is the kind of people you all should have as friends right? Now is the time to stop and think if you want to be involved with this or not. You're choice!
This should be reported as Spam. I have saw this same post on several different threads.
Spits in the wind.

Location hidden

#4478 Nov 15, 2012
*seen* he he he
Ann123

Middletown, OH

#4479 Nov 19, 2012
Hi Tootie, looks like you're holding down the Fort. Thanks...
Ann123

Middletown, OH

#4480 Nov 19, 2012
Cowboy...It's that time again, they're playing our song..my favorite is 3413. Good Luck..maybe I should adopt you instead of you adopting me..LOL
Ann123

Middletown, OH

#4482 Nov 20, 2012
Good Morning Divine Doll, have a nice day..

#4483 Nov 20, 2012
Good morning good people.
Ann123

Middletown, OH

#4484 Nov 20, 2012
Good Morning Pepper, nice to see you.
Ann123

Middletown, OH

#4485 Nov 20, 2012
Good Evening, the other I'm thinking about, since it's two, is the number 3411. Now lets see who is and who doesn't. Good Luck...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 5 min JAX RuLz IDOL 32,763
How Am I Supposed to Climb The Ladder of Succes... (Nov '14) 13 min Paul J 6,693
Hitting Women? 16 min hott 9
Add a Word, Drop a Word (Sep '11) 43 min JAX RuLz IDOL 20,433
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Ronny Raygun 138,372
Movie/Actor Game (Jan '12) 1 hr JAX RuLz IDOL 463
movie/ star co star game (Jan '13) 1 hr JAX RuLz IDOL 613
More from around the web

Richmond People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]