Jeana Kelley (maiden name hutchens)
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
enjoyvacation

United States

#45 Mar 31, 2013
Must be nice to be on full disability get food stamps and live "the good life" at taxpayers expense! I work 40+ hours a week to take care of my family my husband just lost his job and we can't get assistance but someone like you who doesn't need or deserve it can get it. Tell the truth jeana! You get disability and all kinds of meds, foodstamps etc.. claimibg you have "back problems and brain seizures" and can't work yet you're at the bar every night dancing, you get high off pills, your meds, alchohol, or anything you can get your hands on. and they still give it to you! selling pills, weed, and foodstamps to get your and bills drug of choice ... oops have i said too much??
enjoyvacation

United States

#46 Mar 31, 2013
Claiming*
person who knows

Toledo, OH

#48 Oct 23, 2013
me myself and i wrote:
to all you haters..........hate on.......ya makin me more popular!!!! this is like a faceook version of maury!!!!!!!! live ya life.....be happy........doubt that ya can tho.....so sad....pathetic really......ya know my name....are ya really to scared to say it on fbook? thats where i live.........peace azzes!!!!!
I like this dumb haters.
AnOLDfRiEnD

Clay City, KY

#49 Oct 24, 2013
Jeana used to be an awesome and loving person,she had 2 amazing boys and a wonderful step daughter and a husband that would do anything in the world for her,she took care of her family and enjoyed everday life,ive known her since she worked out at the bingo hall a long time ago, since then she has cheated on and left her husband,ruined her kids and grandkids lives,and she is probably one of the biggest pill poppin beer drinkin dick suckin hussies in richmond,its pathetic really,how do u go from having an amazing house,husband,kids,family and job to having a hut,with some slut living in it splitting all your bills with ya so u pay 150$ a month to live there,saying you are disabled and cant work or do anything due to back problems and seasures that are fake as hell,but you have plenty of time to go to the bars in richmond 5 days a week,and the worst ones at that,living on food stamps.selling everything she owns to buy stuff because she has spent all her disability check that month on beer,and being in a relationship with 3 different guys a month,she really needs to change her life quick before she ends up in prison or dead,and just the other day i heard she had been to jail?the jeana i knew had never got into any trouble,even back when she worked at bingo the worst thing the woman did was smoke a cigarette.she has turned from perfect to pathetic,shes probably got something that bleach wont wash off.i feel sorry for jeff and her kids and grandchildren,no kid should have to grow up with a wonderful parent and watch drugs,whiskey and sex kill them slowly,get your act together jeana before someone slaps the fuck outta u.
Anunnaki

Richmond, KY

#50 Oct 24, 2013
AnOLDfRiEnD wrote:
Jeana used to be an awesome and loving person,she had 2 amazing boys and a wonderful step daughter and a husband that would do anything in the world for her,she took care of her family and enjoyed everday life,ive known her since she worked out at the bingo hall a long time ago, since then she has cheated on and left her husband,ruined her kids and grandkids lives,and she is probably one of the biggest pill poppin beer drinkin dick suckin hussies in richmond,its pathetic really,how do u go from having an amazing house,husband,kids,family and job to having a hut,with some slut living in it splitting all your bills with ya so u pay 150$ a month to live there,saying you are disabled and cant work or do anything due to back problems and seasures that are fake as hell,but you have plenty of time to go to the bars in richmond 5 days a week,and the worst ones at that,living on food stamps.selling everything she owns to buy stuff because she has spent all her disability check that month on beer,and being in a relationship with 3 different guys a month,she really needs to change her life quick before she ends up in prison or dead,and just the other day i heard she had been to jail?the jeana i knew had never got into any trouble,even back when she worked at bingo the worst thing the woman did was smoke a cigarette.she has turned from perfect to pathetic,shes probably got something that bleach wont wash off.i feel sorry for jeff and her kids and grandchildren,no kid should have to grow up with a wonderful parent and watch drugs,whiskey and sex kill them slowly,get your act together jeana before someone slaps the fuck outta u.
Wow, putting someone's dirty laundry on a gossip site must make you feel real good. It only proves that you are no better than the person you're posting about. And everyone sees that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 14 min Fungail 39,607
I Want To know What I Can Do 15 min translation 1,044
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 17 min ChromiuMan 156,565
John Breedlove (Apr '09) 58 min Need info 188
I have begged and begged 1 hr Fungail 14
does anyone know felicia Collins/sowders 7 hr james 1
The Manhattan Club (Apr '10) 8 hr Haaaha 35
How often do you spank your wife (Mar '13) Dec 3 Mark 118

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages