Jeana Kelley (maiden name hutchens)
Lea

New York, NY

#24 Jul 20, 2012
Jeana, where on earth are you?!! I have been trying to call you!! I have your movies and stuff!! I am worried sick about you!!! Call me!!
old friend

Ormond Beach, FL

#25 Jul 21, 2012
Lea wrote:
Jeana, where on earth are you?!! I have been trying to call you!! I have your movies and stuff!! I am worried sick about you!!! Call me!!
Unless you have a big dick, money, & drugs/alcohol she ain't gonna call u back! she's a skank.
lolol

Lexington, KY

#26 Jul 21, 2012
I know who you are "old friend" and you know mee too. But ill keep it on the dl. What's up wit u tho? Not ya self
old friend tttttttt

United States

#27 Jul 22, 2012
lolol wrote:
I know who you are "old friend" and you know mee too. But ill keep it on the dl. What's up wit u tho? Not ya self
Honey you have NO CLUE who I am... I'm just stating the truth! Back when I used to know jeana she worked hard, was close to her family, had a husband n kids she would do anything for. Now she's doing drugs partying Havering sex with all these men. Left your husband! Girl what are you thinking??? That's shit u shoulda done a long azz time ago... I would love to have u back jeana, but by the looks of you. I don't think u will be!

~×[nasty!]×~
Anonymous
#28 Nov 18, 2012
well looks like the children r at it again!!!!! is your xbox broke??? its amazin how much ya crazies know about me!!!!!!! omg!!!!! its like yaw were right there beside me livin my life with me!!!! talk..talk..talk...thats how shit gets started......boredom!!!! get a job....volunteer some of ya time with those less fortunate...sumn to keep ya lil pea brains occupied!!!!!! just love me some rumors......i find out so much bout me that i didnt know!!!!! keep up the hard work now.......and bite my a**!!!!!!!!
Anonymous
#29 Nov 18, 2012
old friend wrote:
<quoted text>
Unless you have a big dick, money, & drugs/alcohol she ain't gonna call u back! she's a skank.
aw honey.......ive never had money....aint on drugs....do like some jack from time to time........and the first part.........you must know my husband jeff!!!!!!
skinny little B

Berea, KY

#30 Dec 3, 2012
I don't even have to say it but I'm going to...Jeana is a beautiful person inside and out.She has a heart of gold.
wife

Richmond, KY

#31 Dec 26, 2012
Wonder if your husband knows that you give your number out to married men!
peanut brittle

United States

#32 Dec 26, 2012
^^^^ That's the best shit I've seen in here in weeks!!!=D
peanut brittle

United States

#33 Dec 26, 2012
peanut brittle wrote:
^^^^ That's the best shit I've seen in here in weeks!!!=D
on**
kay

United States

#34 Dec 27, 2012
Saw her huggin an kissin on wild bill tucker at the bar !!!! I knew she was a piece of white trash but thought she was better than that!! Guess not... all that partying, drinking, pills, weed, and cigarettes will catch up with her!
Anonymous
#35 Dec 29, 2012
really??!! kay....was ya jealous? they dont call him wild bill for nutn sweetie!!!!! now...go back to knittin or whatever else ya was doin before ya got bored!!! why do ya like puttin all this stuff on here??? guess it keeps me popular tho......so........go on with it!!!!!!!!!!
jimbeam45

United States

#37 Mar 23, 2013
Saw her all over bill tucker at the toga about a week or 2 ago are they together? Tried to holler at her bout a year ago she shot me down said she was msrried or something but she's with this man i don't believe t
Been there

United States

#38 Mar 23, 2013
Lose & sloppy
friend

United States

#39 Mar 23, 2013
Heard jeana got in some trouble ...?
Really?

Richmond, KY

#40 Mar 25, 2013
Guess that mug shot that RPD posted on Facebook today shoots down her claims that she ain't on pills! Or were the drugs really Bills? They don't call him Wild Bill for nuttin', right? If looking that ragged out is what pills, a little Jack and Wild Bill gets you then I will just stick with knitting and Xbox. Dang! Too rough even for the Toga!
cLiCk Me

United States

#41 Mar 25, 2013
https://m.facebook.com/... #!/photo.php?fbid=633164480043 967&id=100000512627225 &set=a.144208742272879.268 19.100000512627225&__user= 864995053
fukkyu

United States

#42 Mar 28, 2013
So can anyone tell me anything about bill?
anttoneo

Richmond, KY

#43 Mar 29, 2013
She spreads like butta ? Very orally talented !
TrIpLeA

United States

#44 Mar 30, 2013
..WOW..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I have begged and begged 3 min Fungail 10
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 6 min Fungail 39,595
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 38 min ChromiuMan 156,534
Lawyer Mark Wickersham (Oct '13) 1 hr Mark Wickersham 30
Qualex James Parker (Apr '15) 3 hr Booyaa 6
I Want To know What I Can Do 3 hr Molly 968
Hook up Age? (Apr '11) 10 hr Martial johnson 49

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages