Jeana Kelley (maiden name hutchens)

Posted in the Richmond Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
cLiEnT

Richmond, KY

#1 Jul 22, 2010
what do you think or know about her??...
Ive known her for years

Richmond, KY

#2 Jul 22, 2010
She is a very good hearted person. But you don't want to make her mad! As long you treat her good she will be good to you. Why are you asking?
Friend in low places

United States

#4 Jul 31, 2010
She is so nice and carefree.Love her!
ricky

Richmond, KY

#5 Aug 1, 2010
Jeana is one of the nicest people i know.. She has done a lot for me, and continues to do so. Her and her family too I love em all. I guess this isn't the reaction you thought you'd get by puttin her name on here huh? Sh*t startin b*tches!
ricky

Richmond, KY

#6 Aug 1, 2010
oh and my names not ricky b*tch
brandon

Nicholasville, KY

#8 Aug 3, 2010
she is a real sweet heart.
abc

Richmond, KY

#9 Aug 5, 2010
Spying wrote:
Hey is this the same Jeana hutchens, that use to live in smithvilliage apartments years ago with her mom and dad, they were good people, I think she had three or four sisters. I went to school with her and her older sister. I think she plays bingo out on irvine road.
yes
partygirl69

Richmond, KY

#10 Aug 11, 2010
oh, partygirl28...is that you're age? I've heard you're looking older these days, and I've also heard that Jeana Kelley looks twice as good as you do. And, at least she doesn't make a secret about who she is, and doesn't hide behind secret number 28. 69 baby....
partygirl28

Richmond, KY

#11 Aug 12, 2010
partygirl69 wrote:
oh, partygirl28...is that you're age? I've heard you're looking older these days, and I've also heard that Jeana Kelley looks twice as good as you do. And, at least she doesn't make a secret about who she is, and doesn't hide behind secret number 28. 69 baby....
hi jean marie. how have you been?
jeana kelley
#12 Aug 27, 2010
doing great! really... better than great. Call me sometime. You know my number. ;)
Stupee
#13 Sep 2, 2010
I know Jeana puts up with a lot of shit. TRY NOT TO KICK HER WHILE SHES DOWN! Love you girl.
cna

West Van Lear, KY

#14 Sep 2, 2010
did you use to work at telford terrace
truth

Richmond, KY

#15 Feb 23, 2011
well, shes a decent person, but her son,tyler, useless. no job, doesnt care for his kid, treats his family, his "girl", and basically no one else with respect. and he cant support himself or the people he claims to love, when truthfully he doesnt know what love is.
Q-T-PIE

Lexington, KY

#16 Oct 29, 2011
I went to school with this girl since elementary i think we had first grade together... who was her teacher? how is she doing now? i would love to reconnect!
exx

Ironton, OH

#17 Apr 19, 2012
She is nuthin but a trashy ho I been wit her and I bet every crackhead in Richmond been wit her too she's a nasty pit faced pill head
hahaha

Ironton, OH

#18 Apr 20, 2012
^^^^ soo true!^^^^
karaoke friend

Ironton, OH

#20 Apr 27, 2012
Jeana is wild! She can sing dance knows how to have a good tme and get plastered! Loves her pills and Jack Daniels! Always going home with different guys after bar closes hopefully one night it will b me!

Since: Feb 12

Salem, WI

#21 Jun 13, 2012
Jeanna is a good girl known her all my life. She has been through alot and she defiantly aint no pill head. She likes to sing and drink a little but who doesnt. She loves her family deeply and its pathedic people like to down her. You all need to get a life of your own and stop worrying about her. And one more thing she may be little but dont piss her off she can be very mean if she has to be!!! Love ya Nee-nee!!!!
Jeana Kelley

United States

#22 Jun 13, 2012
To: topix and exx and Haha.... Exx, you wish you had me,then you'd really have something to talk about! And Haha,evidently youve had a piece of exx! And topix, I think its awful you allow people to get on here and post commits without posting there names and being a big wuss! If you have anything else to say about me, I'm on Facebook, look me up, comment and leave ya name..... If ya got the balls to do it! Have a good day :)
She Is Sweet Smart n Sexy

Richmond, KY

#23 Jun 17, 2012
You all see her pics on FaceBook??? This woman is absolutely beautiful!!! Effin' Gorgeous... so you skanks and losers go ahead and hate on her... you are still just gonna be skanks and losers no matter what!!! aside that, if i find out who is trashing on her they will see me when they surely don't want to...Jeana honey, if you ever want a good and decent man to love the blues away, just come hunting... you know who i am...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 min Cczar 174,916
Cat Bradley & Jasper Blanton (Nov '16) 37 min David 34
Men who beat on women 2 hr Pig 15
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 3 hr Doobie Time 42,794
Add a Word, Drop a Word (Sep '11) 5 hr Just Me 24,063
it is out Richmond !!! 5 hr Voter 3
No Match 6 hr David 3

Richmond Jobs

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages