Starting an Atheist class in Richmond

Posted in the Richmond Forum

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Dawkins

Georgetown, KY

#1 Nov 24, 2008
I am starting an Atheist class in Richmond that will meet on Sunday mornings. I'd like to know how many people are interested before I proceed. The meetings will be informational, so bring your family!
sheskiller

Richmond, KY

#2 Nov 24, 2008
Did u say an idiot club
yeah right

Berea, KY

#3 Nov 24, 2008
Are you eat up with the dumbass or what?
Not Interested

AOL

#4 Nov 24, 2008
You know, you would think the world is bad enough already. The last thing I would want to do is take a chance on my eternity.
Stud Welder

Waneta, KY

#5 Nov 24, 2008
We will pray for your club to find Jesus!
Feel The Fire

Richmond, KY

#6 Nov 24, 2008
Yep, you go right ahead and do that. When you die and cross over into the afterlife, you'll burn for an eternity!
Dawkins

Georgetown, KY

#7 Nov 24, 2008
Call it what you will. You're welcome to come and become informed.

Since: Nov 08

United States

#8 Nov 24, 2008
wow a class for atheism on sabbath day. your family and friends must be so proud of you for organizing this.
You Go Right ahead

Richmond, KY

#9 Nov 24, 2008
Yep, you go right ahead & do that buddy! When you die and cross over into the afterlife, you'll be spending a eternity burning in hell.
chicriley

Berea, KY

#10 Nov 24, 2008
OMG will pray for you...
chicriley

Berea, KY

#11 Nov 24, 2008
OMG I will pray for you
chicriley

Berea, KY

#12 Nov 24, 2008
OMG I will pay for you
Danica

Georgetown, KY

#13 Nov 24, 2008
What if he doesn't believe in that? Isn't that his right? You Christians get fanatic when someone disagrees with you.
Dawkins

Georgetown, KY

#14 Nov 24, 2008
I have decided against starting the class, rather I will start an online community. We have to beware of the local crazies and their God. What a violent bunch of hillbillies.

Since: Nov 08

United States

#15 Nov 24, 2008
NON atheist, not hillbilly
Thought for the soul

Richmond, KY

#16 Nov 24, 2008
Buddy, i'm a Protestant and could really careless what you think or believe. I've already said enough and you're not gonna listen. But look at it from this point of view, say I am wrong and you're right. Say there is not God out there and when we die, it's the end and nothing else happens. I guess I wasted a little of my time here on earth and you would come out pretty darn lucky that there wasn't a hell.
OK NOW, back to reality:
Say we both die and there is a heaven and hell out there. I cross over into the pearly gates of heaven while you are casted into the pits of hell left to burn for an eternity.
I guess we'll in your case never know untill death but I would much rather spend a little bit of my time here on earth playing it safe instead of living like you do and taking the risk of being left to lay in a lake of fire-FOREVER WITH NO END!
Go Get Saved and accept Jesus Christ as your Personal Savior and then we'll both have nothing to fear & worry about, ok? I've had enough of this now and gotta go off to work!
redikulus

Richmond, KY

#17 Nov 24, 2008
wait to go and judge someone who tried to purpose a peaceful idea
Thought for the soul

Richmond, KY

#18 Nov 24, 2008
Peaceful my a$$! Let me know how "PEACEFUL" The Fiery Inferno of Hell is.
nothin from me

Sikeston, MO

#19 Nov 24, 2008
Thought for the soul wrote:
Buddy, i'm a Protestant and could really careless what you think or believe. I've already said enough and you're not gonna listen. But look at it from this point of view, say I am wrong and you're right. Say there is not God out there and when we die, it's the end and nothing else happens. I guess I wasted a little of my time here on earth and you would come out pretty darn lucky that there wasn't a hell.
OK NOW, back to reality:
Say we both die and there is a heaven and hell out there. I cross over into the pearly gates of heaven while you are casted into the pits of hell left to burn for an eternity.
I guess we'll in your case never know untill death but I would much rather spend a little bit of my time here on earth playing it safe instead of living like you do and taking the risk of being left to lay in a lake of fire-FOREVER WITH NO END!
Go Get Saved and accept Jesus Christ as your Personal Savior and then we'll both have nothing to fear & worry about, ok? I've had enough of this now and gotta go off to work!
Save the sermon for Sunday SON!
redikulus

Richmond, KY

#20 Nov 24, 2008
Thought for the soul wrote:
Peaceful my a$$! Let me know how "PEACEFUL" The Fiery Inferno of Hell is.
I'm more afraid of nuts like you than the fiery inferno

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Robert Bennett "go fund me fraud! 44 min RRS 7
How Am I Supposed to Climb The Ladder of Succes... 2 hr The Real Ed Hiero... 4,819
Joy Pryse 5 hr glenna phillips 1
enersys (Apr '10) 6 hr G Man 148
I need to get laid BAD 6 hr meee 4
Add a Word, Drop a Word (Sep '11) 6 hr Jennifer Renee 19,700
Police car chase in Richmond? (Sep '14) 6 hr Samantha Ramsey 1,370
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 6 hr Jennifer Renee 31,980
More from around the web

Richmond People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]