Next Last
Gilman

United States

#1 Apr 30, 2011
Who is Mary Jackson?
Melissa - Berea KY

Norton, VA

#2 May 4, 2011
Mary Jackson is a cute little sweet but not-to-bright, divorced with kids country girl from Waco, who thinks Kent is a real catch. Poor girl....having never been out Richmond, she doesn't know any better. But she's exactly what Kent wanted....a naive country girl who will put up with his redneck ways and think he's the greatest. Her life is about to become 1) Kent's driver so he can always get drunk 2) caretaker for Kent's slobbery butt. Girl has no idea what she's getting herself into. He's a mess.
ThinkAgain

Richmond, KY

#3 May 4, 2011
Melissa - Berea KY wrote:
Mary Jackson is a cute little sweet but not-to-bright, divorced with kids country girl from Waco, who thinks Kent is a real catch. Poor girl....having never been out Richmond, she doesn't know any better. But she's exactly what Kent wanted....a naive country girl who will put up with his redneck ways and think he's the greatest. Her life is about to become 1) Kent's driver so he can always get drunk 2) caretaker for Kent's slobbery butt. Girl has no idea what she's getting herself into. He's a mess.
You don't know Mary Jackson. She is an educated, successful woman. She is not from Waco. She lived her entire life in Poosey. Don't get me wrong, I think she has definitely lowered her standards with her choice of a fiance'.
Jack Mehoff

Fitzgerald, GA

#4 May 4, 2011
If Kent is marrying her, she must have a penis.
Wrong

United States

#5 May 4, 2011
You couldn't be more wrong about Mary Beth! She is extremely intelligent and very successful. She's very kind-hearted and she'll be good for Kent. He is absolutely head over heels for her and would do anything for her. Please know your facts before you post untrue things about good people!
Melissa - Berea KY wrote:
Mary Jackson is a cute little sweet but not-to-bright, divorced with kids country girl from Waco, who thinks Kent is a real catch. Poor girl....having never been out Richmond, she doesn't know any better. But she's exactly what Kent wanted....a naive country girl who will put up with his redneck ways and think he's the greatest. Her life is about to become 1) Kent's driver so he can always get dru2) caretaker for Kent's slobbery butt. Girl has no idea what she's getting herself into. He's a mess.
funny stuff

Tomball, TX

#6 May 4, 2011
Why are you people so fascinated by Kent Clark? Give it a rest, who cares who he is getting married to it's not you, so don't worry about what Mary Beth is getting herself into. I'm sure if she didn't want to be their she wouldn't be, because she's a very intelligent person and has a beautiful personality! Do you people really find Kent be that interesting? Get your own life and stop worrying about his personal business so much, I'm so sick of seeing threads about him!!!
Really

Norton, VA

#7 May 7, 2011
Educated? Successful? Okay folks, a high school education doesn't classify one as 'educated' even in Richmond KY. What is her career of choice? And no having a little job at EKU doesn't count as a successful career.
funny stuff

United States

#8 May 7, 2011
She works in Frankfort, and does very well for herself.
colonel mustard

Richmond, KY

#9 May 7, 2011
ThinkAgain wrote:
<quoted text>You don't know Mary Jackson. She is an educated, successful woman. She is not from Waco. She lived her entire life in Poosey. Don't get me wrong, I think she has definitely lowered her standards with her choice of a fiance'.
Yeah,poosey is much more sophisticated than waco.
How Can This Be

Richmond, KY

#10 May 7, 2011
How in the world can Kent get married? I did'nt know Ed Worley had his divorce yet!! Whoooooooooa!!! LMMFAO!!!
Rattled Nuts

United States

#11 May 7, 2011
funny stuff wrote:
Why are you people so fascinated by Kent Clark? Give it a rest, who cares who he is getting married to it's not you, so don't worry about what Mary Beth is getting herself into. I'm sure if she didn't want to be their she wouldn't be, because she's a very intelligent person and has a beautiful personality! Do you people really find Kent be that interesting? Get your own life and stop worrying about his personal business so much, I'm so sick of seeing threads about him!!!
I'll have to agree with you, Funny Stuff! Who gives a big F%#k about his PERSONAL life?? It's personal and HIS life!! Get one of your own, you stupid motherf*^kers!!
Pablo

United States

#12 May 8, 2011
Haveeeening just come to yoooore county from another coooountry, I heard this Ken reeeeaaally likes the peeeeenis.
colonel mustard

Richmond, KY

#13 May 8, 2011
Many years ago kent"big show" clark dated a pretty young thing and no one could figure out what was going on there.Com e to find out that she had been molested by her grandfather since she was three years old,she had problems with men and sex,so her and big show went out socialy and pretented to be normal.She knew he would not molest her.What ever is going on today,I guarantee is not what it seems. Kent"big show" clarks whole life is based on lies and deception.So lets all set back and enjoy the show.
Watchman

United States

#14 May 8, 2011
I love watching "Big Show"! f@$k Kent!:^$
Watchman

United States

#15 May 9, 2011
I wish he would show his face more. I'm out and about. Never see the bitch made greedy bastard:(
ThinkAgain

Richmond, KY

#16 May 9, 2011
colonel mustard wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah,poosey is much more sophisticated than waco.
Didn't say it was! Just clarifying that they had the wrong person.
Dear Colonel Mustard

Norton, VA

#17 May 9, 2011
I dated Kent Clark for years and I must say there was in no Way, Shape or Form any sex. I was a lot younger than him and not from Richmond but people would always ask me if we ever had sex! It was weird but we didn't in all the years we dated. He always had an excuse....too tired, too drunk, had to get up early the next morning etc. It used to hurt my feelings and make me feel like I wasn't pretty enough for him. He wouldn't even be that drunk but once we got home he would start acting really drunk just to get out of having sex. I actually wondered so many times if maybe he was gay. It's so pathetic...for years he's paraded beautiful women around Richmond and it's all been completely fake. He's a total phony and any woman who marries him is stupid and probably desperate too. Kent has ‘woman issues’ far beyond the sexual problems. He's just so full of BS and he’s very deceptive. I would have respected him so much more if he had only been honest and told me about his sexual problems instead of leaving me to think it was my fault. He denied himself years of love and happiness all because he was too phony to admit he had a problem. Had he just been honest with the women in his life, he would have lived a happy life without all the drugs, alcohol, rumors, etc. Little Miss Posey needs to know she’s marrying a total joke of a man….and not because of the impotence, but because he’s such a fake. Kent’s made his living on telling lies and deceiving people……why does she think it will be any different with her?
Amen Sister

Norton, VA

#18 May 9, 2011
Very well said sister! You knocked the ball right out of the park on that explanation. Sadly enough, you are one of MANY, MANY women Kent did the same thing too.....made them feel that it was their fault! He's pathetic with a capital P! And Miss Poosey is a backward small town country girl who doesn't know any better. That's his type....always date the 'young & dumb' ones who don't know the full story. She's clearly not very bright to be hooking up with him.
LMAO

United States

#19 May 9, 2011
Maybe he's finally found what he wants. By the way she's not young and dumb! She's a grown mature woman who's not in her twenty's or thirty's, and she very well knows about Kent. It's their business, not yours so why let it worry you so much! Jealous you couldn't do what she's done??? LMAO
Watchman

United States

#20 May 9, 2011
I love this town! Hahahaha!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 22 min Crofton Farmer 164,574
I Would Like A Date For This Weekend. (Apr '16) 22 min FAIL 271
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 1 hr Jennifer Renee 41,620
Where can I get the good fireworks at around here? (Jun '10) 1 hr SFRangerSapper 12
airyona walker 2 hr mike b 4
Inmate Classification (Aug '14) 3 hr Chatcat 5
Tonetta Hoevenaar (Mar '15) 4 hr Yassssssssss 313

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages