Danny Peters and Candace__again and a...

Danny Peters and Candace__again and again

Posted in the Richmond Forum

the news

Richmond, KY

#1 May 26, 2009
Alleged threat with knife leads to two arrests
Brian Smith
Register News Writer
Richmond Police Department bicycle patrol officers arrested two people Thursday night in connection with an incident on Main Street in which one of the suspects pulled a knife on another man.
Danny R. Peters, 45, of Race Street, and Candice Hensley, aka Candice Peters, 29, of Walnut Street, were arrested following an investigation into the incident, said Sgt. Willard Reardon, Richmond Police Department spokesman.
Bicycle patrol officers initially saw the victim in the case running in the 900 block of E. Main Street, Reardon said, and the victim told police a man had pulled a knife on him.
Officers found Peters in a nearby yard and approached him to investigate, Reardon said, and saw Hensley helping Peters conceal a knife.
Peters was charged with first-degree wanton endangerment and alcohol intoxication, while Hensley was charged with tampering with physical evidence. Both were lodged in the Madison County Detention Center.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 20 min USA 168,985
Cheating Spouses 23 min all 72
Ericka deakins anyone know her? 24 min ernie 10
nikki w 33 min LeaveItAloneb42late 1
A Trip To Stately Wayne Manor and Fisherman's W... 33 min translation 2,288
3 bedroom house 7 hr Wish I Had Bought... 13
Doctor 10 hr Beautiful 4

Richmond Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance