Traded Sex w/his Wife for Drugs

Traded Sex w/his Wife for Drugs

Posted in the Richmond Forum

Outta Here

Richmond, KY

#1 Aug 23, 2010
I know this sounds awful but my old man has been making me have sex with his friends in exchange for drugs. I admit it was OK at first...he got high and I got laid. He never wanted to have sex with me anyway...he is hooked on the stuff and will not work...But it is getting to the point that it is no longer fun. I love my husband but what do I do now? We have 4 children 3 to 8 YO, he is a good dad...I love him but this has got to stop. What should I do?
wow

Richmond, KY

#2 Aug 23, 2010
You need to get out of that relationship fast! He cares nothing for you and he has made that obvious by trading you for drugs. A loving husband could never know that his wife is with another man and be ok with it. It's just a matter of time before he starts trading the kids off for drugs. get out now! if not for you, for your innocent children. They deserve better than a druggie daddy anyway. Tell him when he gets clean and straightens up, he can see the kids. If you are on drugs as well, let someone else keep your kids until you can get clean because the most important thing in this situation is your children and their safety and happiness.
dumb

Prestonsburg, KY

#3 Aug 23, 2010
You are a poor liar. If you were in need of help, you would not ask it on here to a bunch of strangers, you would call the authorities or some one who can help such as women's shelter or victims advocate, I mean come on, if you can get on the internet then you can call a source of help. Get a life!
Spiffie Stiffie

Lexington, KY

#4 Aug 24, 2010
Does he need a new friend?
a real woman

Aberdeen, OH

#5 Aug 25, 2010
let him go! if he cared about u or his kids he wouldnt ask u to do anything like that
gay

AOL

#6 Aug 25, 2010
tell him that i will provide him all the pills he wants if he lets me have sex with him or watch you two get it on and me servicing him orally. tell him honey and get back to me.
Ummm

Madisonville, KY

#7 Aug 26, 2010
I hope this is BS, but if it's not, may your kids soon find a better home, and may you and your so-called husband either get help or OD, and soon!

He may be an addict, but you're not only by admission a user yourself, but now a willing prostitute, adultress, and an extremely poor excuse for a decent mother. He may be a bum, but by allowing yourself to be pimped like a common street walker to feed the need, you're in the same, foul, leaky boat.

Sounds to me like you're perfect for one another... Just not for your kids. Hopefully, in time, they'll forget your names. Best possible thing for them at this point.
Ummm

Madisonville, KY

#8 Aug 26, 2010
Still shaking my head at "he's a good dad" ... I mean holy sh!t! Drug addicted, non-working, wife-pimping... Hate to see your idea of a bad dad,(guessing your own, if known). No matter - once you're grown, you're calling the shots, and sh!t parents are just an excuse people use, so no sympathy for ya there. Just for the poor kids, hoping they fare better, and elsewhere, soon.

How's that OD coming?
SoOverIt

Richmond, KY

#9 Aug 27, 2010
Make them a counter-offer....you keep the pills and let them screw ur husband....you've already had an offer above...go with it!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How Am I Supposed to Climb The Ladder of Succes... (Nov '14) 10 min NotEd 6,608
Married men 18 min cuz 14
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 19 min ChromiuMan 138,127
New Investigation for Jesse 26 min popo 15
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 40 min JAX RuLz IDOL 32,741
Monica Eversole - Whitehall 1 hr wow 12
Contractors in Richmond Area to Avoid? 2 hr Richmond 3
More from around the web

Richmond People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]